Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert (21351 Views)

Hilarious Letter To Sun Over Heat / The People Perish For Lack Of Knowledge- VANGUARD / Comet ISON Expected To Impact The Sun On 28 November 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert by cbrass(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Never seen a baised and openly Pro gej newspaper such as SUN, please sue their As5
Re: Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert by 88natzy(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
BRAVO0: Oga shocked u're on point , the invaded was like never before...

Am I the only one that saw and read this?

Re: Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert by gunnersjohn(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Punch or whatever...all na rubbish.
Re: Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert by san316(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Has anybody heard of the media as the ''fourth realm''? Well they can't be if they are not political.
Re: Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert by FKBZ: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bluetooth2:

This must be the handwork of Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria. They were sent to invade the internet just to spread propaganda so far they return mr Badluck to Abuja.
their advert on ait is the worse ever....

if obama can do it gej is doing it .....for where now.

1 Like

Re: Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert by AKMoney1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
stonemind:
why won't you b faster? u be monkey naaaaa

Lol you be e goat grin
Re: Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert by Zakkyoz: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
ayusco85: 2015 election begining to stink. dirty politics and desperate measures will be the order of the day from now to feb next year. only God knows who will be president nxt yr
Re: Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert by Fourwinds: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
PointB: If Punch is politically neutral, then I am the owner of Facebook, and Tinubu is Catholic Priest! cheesy
o boy take am easy ooo. infact u just gave a knock out to dis paper
Re: Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert by Vincad: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
chimoz: Sue them please especially sun.
Why is it especially Sun
Re: Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
Vincad:
Why is it especially Sun
Because it's the most biased media in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert by sapientia(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
But seriously.. The people incharge of the advert sections of the affected dailies should be disciplined (Not sacked please, they might be very good in other areas of adverts).. There are things you investigate before you publish, especially when it concerns someone that seems like a rival (Yes.. I can call dem rivals.. They are in same bussiness targetting same audience)... To tender an apology aint a big thing since they made a careless mistake.. Next time they see something like that.. They should think twice..
Re: Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
chimoz:
Because it's the most biased media in Nigeria
Wrong. That paper is better than punch when it comes to being apolitical
Re: Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mee234:
Wrong. That paper is better than punch when it comes to being apolitical
Punch is the one suing that's why I exempted them.
Re: Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert by Phame: 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Gbade60: Punch, pls face your work, cus u are all d same.. Wao FTC wit dis my small fone!! I give all d glory to God...signs of goodluck sha
what is d meaning of ur name?
Re: Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert by easystudy101: 2:04am On Aug 27, 2014
who go come punch dis PUNCH newspaper guys for face?

http://www.amazon.com/Jobs-Wey-You-Fast-Abroad-ebook/dp/B00MTW6O52
Re: Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert by oludashmi(f): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2014
scribble: everybody knows punch is pro APC
Who are the everybody?
When people use words like this, I just wonder. The paper has been for decades and APC is only months old. Common!

Let's see how they how they settle it at last.

#NigerianHeadlines

1 Like

Re: Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert by coolguyz(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2014
This Day has already published an apology in their publication of yesterday 27th August 2014.

That tells you the substance in Punch's claim. Wonder why people allow sentiments wash over their sensibilities. . . . .a paper's credibility is put on line, it threatens to sue and peeps here are politicising it. No wonder we have the kind of leaders we have. . . .do we really deserve any better? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Filling Station In Edo On Fire (Photos, Video) / 21 Lessons I Learned In 21 Years Of Living (birthday Post) / Dead Mermaid Spotted At A Popular Beach In Benin Republic [pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.