Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,795 members, 7,866,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (95336 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 19, 2008
debosky:

your amala no strong reach my akara - hot, spicy and well lubricated

grin grin grin

Stilly darling, no patronizing, just keeping it real wink

Ok. But next time, I'll roast you alive cheesy angry

Ebony-Silk:

While we're trying to lose some. kudos tongue tongue
Stillwater, dnt mind this one. He just wants a way into your skirt tongue

Abeg tell me what you guys are eating, I seriosly need to fatten up.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 19, 2008
doyin13:

Amala lo n je grin grin
no be dat thing you dey eat? That's why your booty sef dey grow another booty grin grin

stillwater:

Abeg tell me what you guys are eating, I seriosly need to fatten up.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, you dey call me fat?
mo rogo!!! shocked shocked shocked
*calling Jenny Kregg*
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by nguage(m): 1:01am On Dec 19, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Plz abeg, I'm dying for my "sigilola" figure back

Stillwarra, tell me the list of what you eat. . . .from monday to friday. . . .from [b]c[/b]alories to [b]C[/b]alories. seriously tongue
What if your BF likes you like that?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by doyin13(m): 1:02am On Dec 19, 2008
@morenike
U are not fat na. . . .

U are only bigger than average  tongue tongue grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 19, 2008
n-guage:

What if your boyfriend likes you like that?
Plz abeg, pass this message on to my love, TOYOSI:

Merry Keresimesi. . . .and a Happy New year kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 19, 2008
doyin13:

@morenike
U are not fat na. . . .

U are only bigger than average tongue tongue grin
Is that joke? Like seriously, you guys are making me go crazy shocked shocked
I just bought high heels today,a nd I think I broke the heels undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by nguage(m): 1:04am On Dec 19, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Plz abeg, pass this message on to my love, TOYOSI:

Merry Keresimesi. . . .and a Happy New year kiss kiss kiss

I'm sure she read it already.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by muddie4u(m): 1:04am On Dec 19, 2008
@still

don't bother urself u will get fat someday but don't get too fat
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 19, 2008
n-guage:

I'm sure she read it already.
agbeni, I hope so grin grin

As to your previous post. . . .am my own boyfriend. . , and I say time to loosen up for that bikini tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 19, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Ebony-Silk:

no be that thing you dey eat? That's why your booty sef dey grow another booty grin grin
ahhhhhhhhhhhh, you dey call me fat?
mo rogo!!! shocked shocked shocked
*calling Jenny Kregg*

Naa, you look healthy tongue. I'm serious. I ned to fatten up. The food in this country is crap, gosh
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 1:07am On Dec 19, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Is that joke? Like seriously, you guys are making me go crazy shocked shocked
I just bought high heels today,a nd I think I broke the heels undecided

Roflmao . . . . . . . . . grin grin grin
Are u serious
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 19, 2008
tope2000:

Roflmao . . . . . . . . . grin grin grin
Are u serious
Lol, either it's the heels or my ankle. . . .but am returning it grin grin

stillwater:

Naa, you look healthy tongue. I'm serious. I ned to fatten up. The food in this country is crap, gosh
Dnt you have Nigerian foods over there? I barely eat all this crap they serve. Their nasty frozen food and chips and urrrggg undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 19, 2008
muddie4u:

@still

don't bother yourself u will get fat someday but don't get too fat

Hehehe grin Ok wink

Ebony-Silk:

Lol, either it's the heels or my ankle. . . .but am returning it grin grin
Dnt you have Nigerian foods over there? I barely eat all this crap they serve. Their nasty frozen food and chips and urrrggg undecided

I'm tired of Nigerian food, sef. I want something alien grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 19, 2008
Chinese food makes me happy, try am tongue

and some Haitian/jam food wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by doyin13(m): 1:14am On Dec 19, 2008
All this talk doesn't suit me jo

Let us talk about blom blom grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 19, 2008
Walks out of thread tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 19, 2008
What's blom blom?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by doyin13(m): 1:20am On Dec 19, 2008
stillwater:

What's blom blom?

hehehehe. . .

show me ur picshurr again and i will tell you tongue tongue grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 19, 2008
Lol, it's just the size of Doyin's "Kini". . . .not very big wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by LadyT(f): 1:21am On Dec 19, 2008
doyin13:

hehehehe. . .

show me ur picshurr again and i will tell you  tongue tongue grin

You are always working overtime for ashewosareus.com

hissssssssss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by doyin13(m): 1:22am On Dec 19, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Lol, it's just the size of Doyin's "Kini". . . .not very big wink

omo jati jati angry angry angry

LadyT:

hissssssssss

talking of blom blom grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 19, 2008
Oloko pkebele, mo ti gbo tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 1:27am On Dec 19, 2008
LadyT:

hissssssssss

The guy is a First Class Ashewo, Ashana and even Apannas sef.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 1:27am On Dec 19, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Oloko pkebele, mo ti gbo tongue tongue

Iwo ati oko sha embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 19, 2008
chamotex:

Iwo ati oko sha embarassed
Dnt be jealous pkele. Yours will soon grow one day kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 1:42am On Dec 19, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Dnt be jealous pkele. Yours will soon grow one day kiss kiss

The only way they could grow is if I rub them against ur big titties a.k.a GORODOME! kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 19, 2008
Am glad you now understand that it's going to stay that size undecided tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 3:39am On Dec 19, 2008
nice lips. groundnut oil. . . . . lol tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 19, 2008
aussy girl. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 6:16am On Dec 19, 2008
pu on a little bit of wait n u gat it
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cayon(f): 6:22am On Dec 19, 2008
pretty smile
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 19, 2008
acidrop:

pu on a little bit of wait n u gat it
grin

@post. . .

know thyself! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? / What Would You Do If?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.