Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (93256 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 1:30am On Jan 08, 2009
If you no want people call you playboy, you no go put playboy mansion
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 3:03am On Jan 08, 2009
gaby grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Deshannel(m): 7:33am On Jan 08, 2009
Yaba left
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tayoccu(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2009
common put ur real pic, let's see how ugly you really are
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed fifth amendment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2009
speechless
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tayoccu(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2009
eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2009
Bbeee:

speechless

Na waaa! Bbeeeee. . . WHy you dey steal ma wig Now I no fit go market oooo angry

@Topic

shocked shocked shocked Why are you lookin at me like that? Did I steal your panty? I dont recall oooo embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2009
gabby in d house
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2009
Allow it man
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:40am On Jan 09, 2009
Still with playboy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by SeanT21(f): 5:47am On Jan 09, 2009
Thats my flower on your head!!

I want it back ASAP!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 6:39am On Jan 09, 2009
That aint a flower girl. Its my born natural ears. . .

And thats my bf there. I expect you to leave him alone before. . . . angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by SeanT21(f): 6:52am On Jan 09, 2009
You can have him girl.I dont fight over man.They fight over me.I am just that special.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2009
Coughs, chokes and died.

Risen back from the dead

See's SeanT21's post again

Coughs and chokes harder and died

Woke up from the dead once again afta smelling SeaNt21'S FART. . . dang. . . embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 2:21am On Jan 10, 2009
:p :p
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sexyLeamon(f): 7:50am On Jan 10, 2009
SeanT21:

You can have him girl.I don't fight over man.They fight over me.I am just that special.

nice quote
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 8:03am On Jan 10, 2009
More words. Where's both of ya picture! Make we fit judge whether guys hia dey want or not. cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sexyLeamon(f): 8:06am On Jan 10, 2009
gabrywyl:

More words. Where's both of ya picture! Make we fit judge whether guys hia dey want or not. cool
I really do not care whether guys here want me or not. grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 8:09am On Jan 10, 2009
Not in here ooo. . . I mean in general
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cayon(f): 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2009
she is full of fun
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2009
Naija soccer. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Deshannel(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2009
Pweety chick.
Dnt get ur head swelling. Said dat to make u fil happy.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2009
Lol!!
'One can hardly notice the presence of 1 when there's already an existing 100'. grin tongue

Topic
You wish!!
You no cute reach like that. wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2009
i nonid go luk her pro; she b smart pro. no long thing
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2009
Ermm. . . .super Hero, anyone. . . .?? tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2009
kiss smexshy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2009
Obokun cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2009
Kadangare!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2009
Cutie Pie kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2009
Aww, talo gba breadi e?

Who stole ur lunch money? cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2009
Disgoooosting angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / What Would You Do If? / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.