Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

The ONTV Scam - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The ONTV Scam (854 Views)

Watch Unilag Students Cultural Heritage Tour Today By 1pm On ONTV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ONTV Scam by skyprofm(m): 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Its so unfortunate that everything in Nigeria cannot be trusted. ONTV does the quick fingers recharge card thing but how are we sure its for real when almost all their programs are repeated. Definately, there's a probability that even d recharge cards are stale. Can't say if ders bin a lucky person out der bt pls share ur view.
Re: The ONTV Scam by Suarezilla(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
I don't see any reason they wud scam pple with such tin...abi na dem dey help us recharge? Tho I hv never tried to see how quick my fingers are..If I want to recharge my fone I go n buy recharge card..
Re: The ONTV Scam by skyprofm(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Suarezilla: I don't see any reason they wud scam pple with such tin...abi na dem dey help us recharge? Tho I hv never tried to see how quick my fingers are..If I want to recharge my fone I go n buy recharge card..
I get your point. All I'm trying to saay is they don't need to deceive or make a fool of Nigerians. I went somewhere on sunday n saw a couple of teenagers with their mobile phones at alert just to load recharge cards from ontv and I asked if anyone of them had ever succeeded and u can guess what d reply was. That's what got me thinking if those innocent teenagers were not being made a fool of
Re: The ONTV Scam by Suarezilla(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyprofm:
I get your point. All I'm trying to saay is they don't need to deceive or make a fool of Nigerians. I went somewhere on sunday n saw a couple of teenagers with their mobile phones at alert just to load recharge cards from ontv and I asked if anyone of them had ever succeeded and u can guess what d reply was. That's what got me thinking if those innocent teenagers were not being made a fool of
grin
Re: The ONTV Scam by Genea(f): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
I think say na only me notice am,dose pple are thieving thieves ,I don't usually bother masef abt it again

1 Like

Re: The ONTV Scam by skyprofm(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Genea: I think say na only me notice am,dose pple are thieving thieves ,I don't usually bother masef abt it again
Don't mind them. displaying used cards on tv for us.

1 Like

Re: The ONTV Scam by o2k(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
It is not used cards, if type that of mtn correctly, you would get a response that 'it has just been used by another customer'
your fingers werent fast enough

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid Up To $1 Per Article You Write / Start Making EXTRA CASH Online !!! / Take 15years Off Your Face!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.