Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,079 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Car Dvd Player For Sell - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Dvd Player For Sell (1354 Views)

Car Dvd Player Gps Navigation System + Bluetooth + Reverse Cam + Tv + Fm+sd/usb / Special Car Dvd Player For FORD FOCUS / Car Dvd Player With Bluetooth,touchscreen,usb And Sd Memory Card: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Dvd Player For Sell by adebisi1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2008
SPECIFICATION

7" Full automatic indash with common TV/FM Direct TV plughole make it possible to get signal even in very low signal erea Without small LCD display, only have backlight at nether faceplate 35,000 times available of the panel move-in-out Perfect mechanism design SD CARD COMPATIBLE(SD-716, SD-726) Compatible with DVD/VCD/CD/MP3 player discs Screen size: 7inch Power source: DC-12V Luminance: 350cd/m 2 Operation Temperature: -10degree---60 degree Storage Temperature: -20degree--60 degree System: PAL/NTSC Video input: 1Vpp
Weight: 2.15kgs
16:9/4:3 wide screen

Price : 20k

if intrested call bisi on 08064719927 or 01-7606624 e-mail: adebisi12000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Car Dvd Player For Sell by ladoma(m): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2008
we on nairaland like to see pics of what we are buying.can u post the pic,pls.while awaiting that,how do i pay.do you have agents or contact person in nigeria that you will send the item to and i then pay to.im really interested.i was just thinking of sending somebody to cotounou to get me one for my nissan pathfinder suv.my mail is omookenla@aol.com shocked
Re: Car Dvd Player For Sell by MrCrackles(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2008
this one come here just dey take mouth sell without evidence

when would people have common sense?!
Re: Car Dvd Player For Sell by adebisi1(m): 4:03am On Oct 25, 2008
MR ladoma ,have reply to ya mail, if intrested i will send you my company acct to pay to , am a registered company in nigeria
Re: Car Dvd Player For Sell by ladoma(m): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2008
dear adebisi,i have sent you a personal mail.i still however think in the interest of your biz,you will have to post a picture of the product you are selling or nairalander from experience will just disregard you.have you noticed how many people viewed your post but as of now only two people posted.that is because of no pics ,friend.post the pics and sell the product fast. good luck grin
Re: Car Dvd Player For Sell by igwe11(m): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2008
Am interested in this your product but don't know how it looks lyke.

A well labeled pix will do.

cheers!!
Re: Car Dvd Player For Sell by adebisi1(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2008
Re: Car Dvd Player For Sell by adebisi1(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2008
Re: Car Dvd Player For Sell by adebisi1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2008
SOLD SOLD SOLD[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color] , watch out for the part 2 grin https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-188269.0.html
Re: Car Dvd Player For Sell by igwe11(m): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2008
Na only one the thing dey.

Na woooo!!!!!!!!!!

well!!U gat! to start pre-order system!!!!!!!!!!

Quite confusing on why u removed the pix?

Are u hiding smthing?
Re: Car Dvd Player For Sell by ladoma(m): 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2008
i dont think this seller is serious.he didnt upload the pic initially,i searched google got a web site where the pics were displayed and i sent the link to him in a mail privately b4 he displayed the pics.later ,i mail him again that im satisfied with the products and that he should tell me his acct number or give his business adress so that i can send somebody to pick the goods.that was the end of the matter till now that im reading sols sold.i think people should stop playing around, ;Dif they have nothing serious to sell, i reccommmend the joke section for them.period. wasted my time and credits calling someone in nigeria to pick up the product for nothing.
Re: Car Dvd Player For Sell by igwe11(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2008
Is a pity how one could be practicing foolishness with his fellow human being. This why we shud only act when the pics and full details are provided to us rather than being too inquisitive and naive.

N.B
Once beaten twice shy.
Re: Car Dvd Player For Sell by MrCrackles(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2008
the seller is a scammer
Re: Car Dvd Player For Sell by bigfather(m): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2008
MrCrackles:

the seller is a scammer

Serious one for that matter. I called him and he refused picking his call and there was another thread by this same guy too.
Re: Car Dvd Player For Sell by adebisi1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2008
don't call me a scammer  in ur damm life ,  when ur mother fucker called i was not with the phone and i ga missed calls,  if i call you back you will still have the same thought . i have sold alot of LG Products in this site , please ask people like larryshow4u he will give you more info about the DVD Player.Please if you have your money down come and see the DVD your self ,am not asking anyone to send me money before you see what ya paying for nairaland Guys MAKE UNA TAKE AM ESAY OOO
Re: Car Dvd Player For Sell by demperor1: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2008
adebisi1,i hope u knw tht nairalanders are nt stupid,if u want to sell ur product,u hv to advertise it properly,we want to see pix of what u,re selling.abi u think say we dey crase
Re: Car Dvd Player For Sell by MrCrackles(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2008
d emperor:

adebisi1,i hope u knw that nairalanders are nt stupid,if u want to sell ur product,u hv to advertise it properly,we want to see pix of what u,re selling.abi u think say we dey crase

no mind the bloody scammer

people don wise up, we would beat fucking scammers to thier game!
Re: Car Dvd Player For Sell by lexicon(m): 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2008
@ poster

we ain't fools here . advertise ur product with a clear proof OK ?
Re: Car Dvd Player For Sell by adebisi1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2008
what do you guys want from me? i have said it if you need car DVD why not call and pick up bro? and if you don't believe shut the Bleep off
Re: Car Dvd Player For Sell by MrCrackles(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2008
adebisi1:

what do you guys want from me? i have said it if you need car DVD why not call and pick up bro? and if you don't believe shut the mess off

we hate scammers and would hunt them all down!! grin
Re: Car Dvd Player For Sell by adebisi1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2008

(1) (Reply)

1996 Toyota Camry Forsale / 2008 Toyota Solara;price:2.8 Million Naira;see Picture,+229-99748098 / TOYOTA RAV 4 2006 MODEL AT GIVE AWAY PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.