Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Cheap IT Professional Training In INDIA - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cheap IT Professional Training In INDIA (940 Views)

What's The Best IT Professional Course To Study In Nigeria / Cheap It Certifications In Abuja / Online Cisco Networking Professional Training (Skills-Train.co.uk) Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap IT Professional Training In INDIA by coolnike: 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
If you are interested in travelling to India for your ICT training or for your University degree you can contact me.
Re: Cheap IT Professional Training In INDIA by jameran(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
What's your contact info pls
Re: Cheap IT Professional Training In INDIA by coolnike: 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
You can contact me on 08092129923.Apologies on the late reply.
Re: Cheap IT Professional Training In INDIA by coolnike: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
You can contact me on 08092129923 apologies on the long delay.
Re: Cheap IT Professional Training In INDIA by swscorpio: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lol
Re: Cheap IT Professional Training In INDIA by swscorpio: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Dnt try dat ur shit here
Re: Cheap IT Professional Training In INDIA by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
swscorpio:
Please I want you to give me much details regarding to the RedHat Certified Examination at India,I already have my CCNP also i had a training on RedHat/Linux at Bangalore,India.But during that time am not fully prepare to write the RHCE certification,so i need a little coaching and also i will use that period to write my certification exam at India.Kindly give me all the necessary details i need to know.
please wat z the first level of it training n where can i get d training ama ssce holder
Re: Cheap IT Professional Training In INDIA by swscorpio: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
pwreshbawz:
please wat z the first level of it training n where can i get d training ama ssce holder

Is depend on which field you want to take on IT,is that a programming,networking,database,maintenance field etc.As you said u r a SSCE holder,i guess is good to concentrate on ur tertiary education along d line get to know more basic of computer applications nd rest.
Re: Cheap IT Professional Training In INDIA by tobex234: 7:01am On Oct 05, 2014
I'm thinking of going into Internet security, I have a B.Sc already and serving presently. Please mail me @ tobi@creativitykills.co
Re: Cheap IT Professional Training In INDIA by coolnike: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
@swscorpio:will get back to you with all the details by Wednesday.
@pwreshbawz:I think you should first go for ur tertiary education just as Swscorpio suggested.
Re: Cheap IT Professional Training In INDIA by coolnike: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
@tobex234:It depends on which aspect of internet security you want to focus on and how much you have to spend.Kindly do your research on exactly which certification you want and then get back to me.I think you will find this site helpful: http://resources.infosecinstitute.com/which-security-certification/
Re: Cheap IT Professional Training In INDIA by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
thnks alot @coolnike

(1) (Reply)

Things I Wish Someone Told Me When I Was 18 / Opportunities In Nigeria Local Content / 5 Common CV Lies You Need To Stop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.