Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Great Photos Collected From History. - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Great Photos Collected From History. (29724 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by singhabhishek25: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2014
Wow, really great and I do not think that we could be able to find all these pictures easily on the Google as well. Thanks for the collection.
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by shumax: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2014
Interesting pictures, but some of them are really sad especially that of Frank Embree shown naked, he was eventually killed. Let's thank God for where we are now
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by Noneroone(m): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2014
Good one op.
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by lyricalpontiff(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2014
Cool
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by bright8(m): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2014
Interesting and informative piece. Welldone @OP.
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by ikharia91(m): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2014
Simply priceless...was really moved by d pic of d lil black girl in a human zoo.Thank God 4 God.
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by Gloria3389(f): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2014
Qsscruz: .Indeed, for you to predict the future, you must study the past..
the principle of uniformitarianism .
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2014
See what black people went through and are still going through. cry............
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by ayobase(m): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2014
lirusehn: LMAO @ the baby's cage cheesy

GEJ my man shud be on that list smiley

im seeing more of michael jackson
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2014
They put black people in The zoo? I don't hate white people but with those pictures...we better beware of them the slavery is still going on today(modern slavery)but we are too busy doing what they want(fighting ourselves)while they exploit us
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by singlefade25(f): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2014
Wow, nice one OP
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2014
Omexonomy: @sile12 thanks for the Great and wonderful picture. These ar what should be encourage in nairaland. I promise to send u a big plate of black amala and ewedu with gbegiri. Please nairaland should always take pissure so as to boast of it in future cramjones manck and oga seun una don hear.

Thanks...
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by 100Cents: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2014
Nigeria for sale...pay into My UBA account.

Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by holyboss: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2014
If not first page, I don't comment undecided boh ds really got tears to drop from my face Courtesy of tha black in d zoo, the madt scar on d slave's back (racism don tey O), the scar on the naked white whose pic was bn sold as a poster card,

That Gay plane tho wink(she's beautiful) grin d unbreakable seal (na magic dem use tie am) the wright brothers wink I envy them undecided

Nd lot lot more..

@OP mor grease to ur elbow and Congrat!! U eventually hit FP grin
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2014
At last,thanks mods......
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by ratiken(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2014
Interesting Piece.
If life continues, Africa will one day rule the world.

That's just the way it is, things will never be the same, that' just the way is, O yeah ......... Tupac Amaru Shakur
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2014
Lily4star: Taking us way back in time, see how the world has really transformed, am glad, happy and proud to be part of this first class developed generation.

That pix of a black girl in the zoo almost made me cry, and the pixes of scars inflicted on black slaves, the whites went very far with the whole thing.

I won't jugde them anyway, I ll just thank God for today. OP thankyou

Mods this topic deserves frontpage pleassse
Its on frontpage Swt sis....At last..
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by holyboss: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2014
ratiken: Interesting Piece.
If life continues, Africa will one day rule the world.

That's just the way it is, things will never be the same, that' just the way is, O yeah ......... Tupac Amaru Shakur
Africa undecided wt our current level of freedom, wht av we don?
Amidst our self not to talk of technologically (to match international standard) I just pray Anoda world war don't come up in this our time undecided
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by Bryan12(m): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2014
Cool pictures now I believe it
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by xanadu101(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2014
i wish their is life without death.
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by 50calibre(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2014
George bush would later come under huge criticisms for his calm reaction following this information.

This aircraft right here is history, the first & one of the only two aircrafts tasked with delivering a weapon that will forever change modern warfare.

Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by Lily4star(f): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2014
Sile12:
Its on frontpage Swt sis....At last..

Yea, Congrats, I knew it would, so am not surprised. Thanks for sharing
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by ratiken(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2014
holyboss: Africa undecided wt our current level of freedom, wht av we don?
Amidst our self not to talk of technologically (to match international standard) I just pray Anoda world war don't come up in this our time undecided

Whatever will be left of life at that time will be such that Africans in their naughtiness will rule the world. Dont get it twisted, no one can accurately predict what will become of human existence in the long term but if I should depend on history. .... Africa is evolving and will pull through in due time.
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by Galadimabawa: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2014
I HATE WHITE MONKEYS.
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by holyboss: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2014
ratiken:

Whatever will be left of life at that time will be such that Africans in their naughtiness will rule the world. Dont get it twisted, no one can accurately predict what will become of human existence in the long term but if I should depend on history. .... Africa is evolving and will pull through in due time.
ok! I hear u.
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by Nostradamu(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2014
Hmmmmmmm..........I'm really humbled to the extent that I don't know what to say. I love HISTORY with a passion and seeing all this pictures makes me feel as if I just won a jackpot. OP ur destined for greatness (I'm sure u already know this,just keep up at ur passion) and I'd like to encourage u to post more about africa,Nigeria esp.......Ur the greatest,u just made my day. Expecting more from you! Tnks
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by sherrylo: 10:40am On Sep 09, 2014
whaooo, very interesting. so it was legal to sell children then? Jezz! and the whites were very wicked oh.
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by Nyaku(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2014
Omg, see where dat white guy pour acid for water cos blacks dey swim for the pool...and d human zoo with a lil girl been fed banana like a chimp.... These whites reaLly dealt with us
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2014
`Wow! I love the pictures of the construction of Statue of liberty, christ the redeemer and the eiffel tower. They're so lovely!
Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by Darteyyyy(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2014
E don tey wey human being don wicked...

1 Like

Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by Origin(f): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nigeria has so much history and we have pics to prove it too.
Our sculptures, bronze works, clay art all tell our history.
Proudly Nigerian. Diverse people Diverse Cultures.

Learnt a lot from the pics. War is HELL. Lets strive for Peace always.
Bombs destroy lives, destroys families, Destroys Hope.

1 Like

Re: Great Photos Collected From History. by Harmvirus(f): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
Wow! Op, thanks for sharing. Very interesting pictures although some are really touching..kai black people really suffered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers / Software Used For Animated TV Commercials? / The Ọkhọkhọ: Cambridge's Jesus College Returns Benin Artefact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.