Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

WAEC Recruiting Graduates With Degrees In Education And Counselling Psychology. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Recruiting Graduates With Degrees In Education And Counselling Psychology. (1174 Views)

Waec Recruiting!!! / Saipem Contracting Nigeria Ltd Is Recruiting Graduates / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC Recruiting Graduates With Degrees In Education And Counselling Psychology. by rudian(f): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
If you have a degree in English Education and an MSC in Counselling Psychology, and You are interested in Working with the WAEC, let's meet here.
Re: WAEC Recruiting Graduates With Degrees In Education And Counselling Psychology. by mamalolu: 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
pls what his the news, i have degree in guidance and counselling education.thanks God bless.
Re: WAEC Recruiting Graduates With Degrees In Education And Counselling Psychology. by busuyem: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
I have degree in English Education, how can I apply?
Re: WAEC Recruiting Graduates With Degrees In Education And Counselling Psychology. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
I hav B.Sc (Ed) bt nt in eng neither G & C..... I'm i good to go?
Re: WAEC Recruiting Graduates With Degrees In Education And Counselling Psychology. by rudian(f): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
For more info pls google ' jobscareer-waec', dnt forget to share ur experiences
Re: WAEC Recruiting Graduates With Degrees In Education And Counselling Psychology. by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2014
Please I have B.ed in Guidance and Counselling...how can I apply?
Re: WAEC Recruiting Graduates With Degrees In Education And Counselling Psychology. by rudian(f): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=khemmie020]Please I have B.ed in Guidance and Counselling...how can I apply? google ' jobscareer-waec', dnt forget to share ur experiences
Re: WAEC Recruiting Graduates With Degrees In Education And Counselling Psychology. by rudian(f): 8:58am On Aug 27, 2014
mamalolu: pls what his the news, i have degree in guidance and counselling education.thanks God bless.
busuyem: I have degree in English Education, how can I apply?
Ask4bigneyo: I hav B.Sc (Ed) bt nt in eng neither G & C..... I'm i good to go?
. Kindly google 'jobscareer-waec' for more info. @ bigneyo I know there's space for physics and chemistry
Re: WAEC Recruiting Graduates With Degrees In Education And Counselling Psychology. by busuyem: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=rudian]. . Kindly google 'jobscareer-waec' for more info. @ bigneyo I know there's space for physics and chemistry[/quote

They need Masters degree holders abeg.
Re: WAEC Recruiting Graduates With Degrees In Education And Counselling Psychology. by lyman720(m): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
I have degree in Psychology,can I be considered?. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

2014 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc / Workers Wanted - Workcity.com.ng / First Contact Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.