Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

AFRICAN Fashion-adetoun Aweofeso Sees The Future - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / AFRICAN Fashion-adetoun Aweofeso Sees The Future (670 Views)

African Fashion Beauties For The New Year 2015 / African Fashion Week London 2012 / African Fashion Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AFRICAN Fashion-adetoun Aweofeso Sees The Future by corazondeleon(f): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
African fashion-Adetoun Aweofeso sees the future

The business world is an ever changing and competitive sector; this age everyone and anyone has fudged his own brand identity even in the mist of it all the greatest will standout today we bring you a visionary, a woman who has given the fashion industry a face and is setting a new pace for African fashion, she is the director of multiple chain of companies such as the wardrobe, celebrity fashion academy and designers arcade.

We welcome you to www.corazonent,.com
I thank you for having me

May we know when you started business?
I started business since 1988 but this particular one since 2007
Who are you?
My name is Adetowun Awofeso, I manage Designers' Arcade and Celebrity's Fashion Academy both powered by The Wardrobe.

What do you do?
I am a trained Garment Technologist and I provide the production of high quality 'Ready to Wear' fashion/clothes.
We also train and groom Fashion Designers on the international standard of fashion designing to enable them produce quality works that can match other foreign brands.

What’s the major selling point of your brand?
The major selling point of is our ability to infuse Africanism into English garment creatively and coming out with garments that meet global standard and can compete with others produced outside the country.

What product are you offering the market?
We offer high quality formal dresses for both male and female

What reception did you get from your customers
Overwhelm reception and support which was confirmed by the large turnout at our last Fashion show and exhibition in July at Sheraton Hotels and Towers

Why does your brand matter?
It matters because the brand sets out to take the African fashion industry in Nigeria to the next level

KINDLY SHARE YOUR EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS WITH US
I studied industrial chemistry first from university of Benin, before going into fashion. I later went to London college of Fashion to study Fashion products development specializing in Garment Technology

WHERE DO YOU SEE YOUR BRAND 5 YEARS FROM NOW
The brand will be a household name with branches in at least ten(10) different parts of the nation.

meet Africa leading garment technologist via www.corazonent..com now

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Apple Iphone 6 For Sale @ 170k / Backless Dress | Size 8 - 12-nyanfu.com / Let's Bring Out Ur Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.