Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

The Only Way To Solve GNLD / WELLNESS Disturbance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Only Way To Solve GNLD / WELLNESS Disturbance (829 Views)

The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. / Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Way To Solve GNLD / WELLNESS Disturbance by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
The only we could solve their problem is by torturing them since all efforts to stop those bastard from sending and posting false job vacancies prove abortive.. They send you messages to come for interview when they have no Job to offer you. Let's joins hands and beats them up I think with these they will know that Nigeria youth are very much dissatisfied with their behavior rubbish people.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Way To Solve GNLD / WELLNESS Disturbance by temmyt20(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
seconded
Re: The Only Way To Solve GNLD / WELLNESS Disturbance by Rich4god(m): 12:01am On Aug 27, 2014
lol.....
Re: The Only Way To Solve GNLD / WELLNESS Disturbance by Adeoba10(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2014
Thirded.. grin . I will donate petrol
Re: The Only Way To Solve GNLD / WELLNESS Disturbance by skillip(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2014
Nice one Op, I have been wanting to suggest this with all shady methods. Since they are not sincere about what they do, thereby advertising non existing jobs you guys should deal with them, so they can put an end to their jobs and hawk it on their head by themselves.
Just make sure you don't cause bodily harm. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Personal Assistant To The Project Director (abuja) / Account Officer Needed Urgently / Vacancy! For Employment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.