Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

1874i's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1874i's Profile / 1874i's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by 1874i: 5:24am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Pack your ipob must leave bags & evacuate, who is holding you?, even Pharaoh allowed the Israelites go,

Egypt is still there till date, like Nigeria also, so get up & go, but the truth is that you have no where to go, just empty Barrel Noise making.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Why Osinbajo Won’t Attend South-west APC Leaders Meeting – Progressive Lawyers by 1874i: 5:24am On May 07, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Fake news!
[/s]
Politics / Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Shook Hands At The Sw Apc Elder S Meeting- Photos by 1874i: 5:24am On May 07, 2022
[s]
sarrki:
Asiwaju is the real deal
[/s]
Politics / Re: Empty Streets Greet Buhari As He Visits Ebonyi- Pictures by 1874i: 5:20am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Oh the President is so pained.

Clowns.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Empty Streets Greet Buhari As He Visits Ebonyi- Pictures by 1874i: 5:20am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Your Governor came to beg that Oga visits his state to inaugurate some of his projects, who said the president cares about been accepted in Ebonyi State?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by 1874i: 5:20am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
And the irony is that after all said & done, Nnamdi Kanu will beg The Federal Government for forgiveness, just the same way Ojukwu begged NPN & Shehu Shagari for State pardon.

The egotistic Idiot will be taught a severe lesson that he will carry for the rest of his days.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by 1874i: 4:59am On May 07, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
The answer is NO.

The only reason igbo people say they are marginalized is because they haven't gotten presidency. That is their only reason.

An igbo man was senate president, another was secretary to the government, ministers, some are top dogs in the military, in the banking sector while many igbo traders are residing in other part of the country carrying out trade, with all these achievements, they still claim they are marginalized.

There are many tribes in Nigeria, who are not represented in politics, business,military or in federal government jobs, nobody care about them, these tribes are the marginalized tribes in Nigeria but you never hear their complaints because of they have no opportunity to be heard.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Supreme Court Upholds Ganduje Apc Exco by 1874i: 4:59am On May 07, 2022
[s]
post=112575719:
@ : A better Nigeria is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Britain And IPOB, Time For Igbos To Bring In The Russians And The Chinese? by 1874i: 4:59am On May 07, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Britain is local abi? And you think most Europeans will not adopt Britain stand on terrorism? What do you Bingos smoke?
[/s]
Politics / Re: 17 Oil Wells Belong To Rivers, not Imo: Supreme Court Declares by 1874i: 4:56am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Shut up Mumu, what concerns the Federal Government in a dispute between Imo State & Rivers State, was it President Buhari that demarcated the border lines?
[/s]
Politics / Re: 17 Oil Wells Belong To Rivers, not Imo: Supreme Court Declares by 1874i: 4:56am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
I know you are pained, doesn’t give you an excuse not to make any sense?
[/s]
Politics / Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by 1874i: 4:56am On May 07, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Still waiting for you to swear and die miserably. You are not in Igboland yet you are sponsoring distabilization of Igboland while enjoying your freedom wherever you are. Egbe enuigwe kugbu kwa gi.
[/s]
Politics / Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by 1874i: 4:38am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
You are no more welcomed in their country, is it by force, Stay in Nigeria & die for Biafra, why choose to runaway after committing atrocities?
[/s]
Politics / Re: You’re Worst Of All Our Enemies, IPOB Replies Wike by 1874i: 4:38am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
These terrorist are actually confused, Ohanneze just said Wike and Peter Obi are their sons, now their terrorist wing is saying otherwise.
Let me ask these ipob terrorists; who are your enemies?
The north received and accommodate more than 7million igbos in the north, even when they were begging for ordinary water (nyamiri) it was the north that gave them water to drink.
The south west accommodate more than 10million igbos, the same thing with the south south they received and accommodate millions of igbos. So who is the enemy of igbos?
The problem of ipob is that they are build on a foundation of hatred and that is their downfall.
[/s]
Politics / Re: You’re Worst Of All Our Enemies, IPOB Replies Wike by 1874i: 4:38am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Peterobiisathie:
fixed
[/s]
Politics / Re: Aminu Abdulmumini Jor: Gombe Man Who Trekked For Tinubu Says He Is Satisfied by 1874i: 4:34am On May 07, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Gbamsolutely.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Presidential Hopefuls, Tinubu, Osibanjo, Asked To Step Down For S/east by 1874i: 4:34am On May 07, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Deji Adeyanju trying hard to be worshipped by ipob pigs.

He is taking cue from Reno Omokri, Fani kayode and Ayo Fayose.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators by 1874i: 4:34am On May 07, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
May Boko Haram Terrorists, Bandits
And Ipob Terrorists and their sympathizers have lost right to live.

You'll have that death
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.