Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators (7970 Views)

Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs / Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists / Ralph Uwazurike Says "Unknown Gunmen" Are Nnamdi Kanu's Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators by Jungleluv5: 8:40am On May 06, 2022
[quote author=KingOfBoyz1 post=112565520] too much I swear. 4yrs will pass now without any achievement. UGM doesn't attack ordinary people. Who are the ordinary people and who are the special people. I pray that you too will taste the same bitter pills that those innocent souls destroyed by the so called criminals calling themselves ipob
Re: Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators by Indispensable85(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2022
Who's SOKUDO please?
OP please correct it.
Re: Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators by Austineva(m): 9:01am On May 06, 2022
Sokudo indeed. Always talking rubbish. Tufia
Re: Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators by Nobody: 9:03am On May 06, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:
too much I swear. 4yrs will pass now without any achievement. UGM doesn't attack ordinary people.
So he should start construction work during raining season? Govt is all about planning and not gidi gidi
Re: Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators by baretalk: 9:13am On May 06, 2022
Soludo you can't whine, you are the governor, Chief security officer of the state, do you need anyone to read your duties out to you?
Re: Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:24am On May 06, 2022
Op, Soludo not sokudo...take note undecided
Re: Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators by Lionnation: 9:30am On May 06, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:
too much I swear. 4yrs will pass now without any achievement. UGM doesn't attack ordinary people.
says who
Re: Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators by CoolAmbience(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:

There shouldn't be anything as unknown gunmen. That is what we are saying. Whether in the North or South. People not in the military shouldn't bear arms, without authorization.

What do you mean by 'they aren't attacking ordinary people? If the military goes after them, you guys will claim innocent, ordinary individuals are being killed; but you want us to believe that unknown gunmen don't harm ordinary people.

You guys must stop this stupid defence of terror.

Soludo is my governor. And we need him to talk tough and face these guys head-on. We do not want another Obiano. Obiano and the other SE governors are responsible for the festering of terror in the SE.

Fixing security is his surest way to perform. You guys should let him be. We don't need your advice. Which economy thrives without security?

The military must go after and smoke out all criminal elements in Anambra and Nigeria. Where do you find protesters bearing arms?
Re: Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators by Bmaster(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2022
Thank you mr governor.

These do stay home or go out to your death got to stop.

I am repenting of ever being in support of stay at home when this madness was at its initial stage,Right now its irritating and uncomfortable with the state of things,and its just okay to halt this madness.
Re: Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators by tinsel: 10:09am On May 06, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:
anyone in support of the govt is seen as an enemy. You don't live in the east. If you want to know what's really happening, go down there
I don't know what to tell you.
Re: Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators by Nobody: 11:36am On May 06, 2022
youngsahito:
by saying the truth.are u supporting the gunmen?
he's one of the gunmen
Re: Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators by Newton2024: 11:40am On May 06, 2022
onumadu:

Thank God for this type of a governor in our state.
Other previous Anambra state governors weren't this focused on this problem.
If this nonsense doesn't stop, Anambra international airport will never be used for its intended purpose of attracting foreign investors.
No foreign investor would go to such a place while there are peaceful alternative destinations.
The Catalans have been agitating for independence from Spain for years, but the Catalans are not destroying their region and killing fellow Catalans in the name of freedom fighting.
This nonsense MUST end!
Is spanish government killing Calatans?
Re: Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators by Sleekfingers: 12:52pm On May 06, 2022
alsudan:
This Soludo guy is talking too much

He is the governor. And talking to his people is part of his job description.....

So he should keep quiet like Buhari abi?
Re: Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:05pm On May 06, 2022
INDEED THERE IS NO AGITATION ANYTHING IN THE EAST WHAT YOU HAVE babaric cannibals,RITUALISTS,AND SAVAGES KILLING FOR SATAN THEIR MASTER,IS ALL about IDOL WORSHIPers WITH INNOCENT BLOOD. angry
NO SANE HUMAN BEING WILL AGREE TO SUCH CARNAGE. GOD SAVE IGBOLAND FROM SACRILEDGE.
angry
Re: Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators by BluntCrazeMan: 2:42pm On May 06, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:
anyone in support of the govt is seen as an enemy. You don't live in the east. If you want to know what's really happening, go down there
YOU DON'T LIVE IN THE EAST EITHER.!!
Re: Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators by ufuosman(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2022
Criminals
Re: Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators by 1874imana: 4:31am On May 07, 2022
[s]
post=112565464:
......gunmen and those armed with sophisticated weapons terrorising the people are not agitators but criminals who have seen crime as a lucrative business.
[/s]
Re: Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators by 1874i: 4:34am On May 07, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
May Boko Haram Terrorists, Bandits
And Ipob Terrorists and their sympathizers have lost right to live.

You'll have that death
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet / Nigeria’s Economy Gradually Reviving, Says Information Minister, Mohammed Idris / Okonjo-iweala Sues Pointblank News For N10 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.