Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Coonest People/nationalities On Earth - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Coonest People/nationalities On Earth (1709 Views)

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis / The Different Nationalities On NL Rep. Where Ur From / Why Do Nigerians Claim Other Nationalities When They Go Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coonest People/nationalities On Earth by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
Coon can b defined as : eh look white massa/master, I'm a better nigger

1-Indians, I doubt you can find better azz licker, they have brought their antagonism against black people to another level , in fact the average Indian sleeps better when his white massa is ahead of him , he will fight you if you dare challenge his massa

2- Pakistani.........//...........

3- Ghanaian

4- Kenyan: when people lick Indians azz you know there is a problem

5-Arabs

That's my top 5

Ps: this list is the fruit of my personal analysis and observations
Re: Coonest People/nationalities On Earth by curiouses: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Coon can b defined as : eh look white massa/master, I'm a better nigger

1-Indians, I doubt you can find better azz licker, they have brought their antagonism against black people to another level , in fact the average Indian sleeps better when his white massa is ahead of him , he will fight you if you dare challenge his massa

3- Ghanaian

5-Arabs

That's my top 5

Useless thread.

1 Like

Re: Coonest People/nationalities On Earth by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
curiouses:

Useless thread.
stay out of it simple

wink

1 Like

Re: Coonest People/nationalities On Earth by iconize(m): 12:20am On Aug 27, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Coon can b defined as : eh look white massa/master, I'm a better nigger

3- Ghanaian

5-Arabs

That's my top 5

My nomadicfriend, please say something about Nigerians and gaynaians.
Re: Coonest People/nationalities On Earth by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:26am On Aug 27, 2014
iconize:

My nomadicfriend, please say something about Nigerians and gaynaians.

Nigerian are not coons , their gov yes but not the people

Ghanaian: always looking for white approval and consideration over anything..more royalist than the kings , will hide their mess as long as it keeps them in the good book of their massa ...crave for their attention and will ride their d1cks for good points/ratings ...also believe that antagonizing Nigeria makes them better ....

1 Like

Re: Coonest People/nationalities On Earth by iconize(m): 12:32am On Aug 27, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Nigerian are not coons , their gov yes but not the people

Ghanaian: always looking for white approval and consideration over anything..more royalist than the kings , will hide their mess as long as it keeps them in the good book of their massa ...crave for their attention and will ride their d1cks for good points/ratings ...also believe that antagonizing Nigeria makes them better ....

Your answers are always straightforward!cheesy

Wondered why gaynaians are called suffering and pretending lots?
Re: Coonest People/nationalities On Earth by iconize(m): 12:32am On Aug 27, 2014
---
Re: Coonest People/nationalities On Earth by pickabeau1: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2014
hmm... is this not stereotyping ...
Re: Coonest People/nationalities On Earth by pleep(m): 5:53am On Aug 31, 2014
indians 100%
Re: Coonest People/nationalities On Earth by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2014

3- Ghanaian
5-Arabs

That's my top 5

Don't know where you got the idea that Kenyans boot-lick Indians. If anything, a lot of people make comic statements about Indians over here. Where you got the idea that Kenyans boot-lick Indians I'll never know. undecided
Re: Coonest People/nationalities On Earth by kingston277(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
I'd say anyone who defaces their own people and distorts their own history negatively for the sake of painting the whiteman as a savior is a coon, Nigerians, Ghanaian, Caribbeans included. Sure the Indians might exhibit some self-hate tendencies, but the blackman is the trailblazer of brainwashed slave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coonest People/nationalities On Earth by Fulaman198(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
kingston277: I'd say anyone who defaces their own people and distorts their own history negatively for the sake of painting the whiteman as a savior is a coon, Nigerians, Ghanaian, Caribbeans included. Sure the Indians might exhibit some self-hate tendencies, but the blackman is the trailblazer of brainwashed slave.

So true we have to be honest with ourselves in regards to that.

1 Like

Re: Coonest People/nationalities On Earth by Hbuyosh(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2014

3- Ghanaian

5-Arabs

That's my top 5

How do Kenyans lick indian assses u? What are u talking about?
Re: Coonest People/nationalities On Earth by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
my studies and observations , nothing personal guys
Re: Coonest People/nationalities On Earth by osystein(m): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2014
northern Nigerians and horners, Arab azz lickers..

1 Like

Re: Coonest People/nationalities On Earth by wildikeman(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Op you are reading my mind..how did you know that? I mean Indians are white ass lickers and white ass kissers. But Nigerians too oo..forget I don see am..dem go lick chinese, Indians and whites...as long as you aren't black

1 Like

Re: Coonest People/nationalities On Earth by Fulaman198(m): 12:34am On Sep 10, 2014
osystein: northern Nigerians and horners, Arab azz lickers..

That's a generalisation. I'm not Arab arse licker or butt-kisser. I save my licking for my future debbo.
Re: Coonest People/nationalities On Earth by Fulaman198(m): 12:35am On Sep 10, 2014
wildikeman: Op you are reading my mind..how did you know that? I mean Indians are white ass lickers and white ass kissers. But Nigerians too oo..forget I don see am..dem go lick chinese, Indians and whites...as long as you aren't black

It's a shame that Nigerians kiss a lot of butts, but I am not one of the Nigerians that do.

4 Likes

Re: Coonest People/nationalities On Earth by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
my studies and observations , nothing personal guys
Where did you observe that? Have you lived in Kenya and observed the interaction between Kenyans and Indians?

1 Like

Re: Coonest People/nationalities On Earth by abdulwastecx(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
kingston277:
I'd say anyone who defaces their own people and distorts their own history negatively for the sake of painting the whiteman as a savior is a coon, Nigerians, Ghanaian, Caribbeans included. Sure the Indians might exhibit some self-hate tendencies, but the blackman is the trailblazer of brainwashed slave.

(1) (Reply)

Adire Markets In Lagos / Masquerade Ivory Coast! / Very Funny But Serious Dump Site Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.