Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,381 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs (31406 Views)

Pastor Ogue Dies At Burial Service, Hours To Ministering / Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114 / Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At Age 114 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by mencade5(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=Frankmishael][/quote]may thunder fire you and your entire generation. May you be plague with ebola.

Your entire generation shall rot in hell fire. Useless brainless worm. Bastard!
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 27, 2014
Like Moses, I wan live 120 years.
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2014
mencade5: may thunder fire you and your entire generation. May you be plague with ebola.

Your entire generation shall rot in hell fire. Useless brainless worm. Bastard!
all is urs cause be u and ur generation and ur wife .so shall It be in d Name of d Most high and Lucifer amen
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by cybug: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2014
RIP Pa Sadela
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by mencade5(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2014
Frankmishael:
all is urs cause be u and ur generation and ur wife .so shall It be in d Name of d Most high and Lucifer amen
goat. It shows how confuse and stuuupid u are. May lucifer, curse you for ever. May ur rot in the hottest part of hell. All the curses here and in previous post belongs to you. Take it. Madman!
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by venei(f): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2014
NaLaugh: what? 114?

Oldest person in the world is currently 115.

In all honesty, i do not wish to live over 100 years.
we jst buried the oldest in yenagoa, bayelsa state @ 143
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by radiant3(f): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2014
RIP Pa Sadela! ...what a GREAT GRACE bestowed upon him by GOD to live over 100 years "...For dust thou art,and unto dust shalt thou return Gen3:19"
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by allanphash7(m): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2014
mods why is this on politics? are you a learner?
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by Jesuspistol(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2014
Dubby6: He don try... very old in d game

shocked How? I dont believe undecided

Study the book of acts well. U'll understand its very possible

U may also find it hard to believe that apostle babalola appeared and disappeared and knew all 150 psalms off hand. The Moses Orimolade metioned in d article walked and spoke the day he was born to mention a few
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2014
mencade5: goat. It shows how confuse and stuuupid u are. May lucifer, curse you for ever. May ur rot in the hottest part of hell. All the curses here and in previous post belongs to you. Take it. Madman!
foool just watch nd see
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by echobee(f): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2014
Rest in peace sir.
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by mencade5(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2014
Frankmishael:
foool just watch nd see
nincompoop.....lets watch and see, lucifer's curse on you.
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by quart: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2014
rip . I loved the man. I loved his audacity.
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by Lekcy001(m): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2014
RIP BABA SADELA
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by gatiano(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Very possible to live pass 100 and to 400 years of age. it all depends on how we eat! food keeps us here and food takes us out (Elijah Mohammad). eat one meal a day will take you almost to 100 since you didn't start from birth eating one meal per day, one meal in two days will give you more than 100 for sure, one meal in 3 days, no less than 250 looking like 40 all your days. Methuselah ate once a week. most importantly no pork! and very most important steadfast and closeness to the Almighty GOD alone! it also helps 100% to reduce fat without 1 kobo or any tablet or drugs.
NaLaugh: what? 114?

Oldest person in the world is currently 115.

In all honesty, i do not wish to live over 100 years.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by holyfather(m): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
RIP man of God...

and all these guys cursin around should move elsewhere please.
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by olowolekan(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
naked we came and naked shall we return.adieu baba
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by Chibest2000(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
macof:

RIP

A pity his god failed him
MUMULISTIC of d highest order! Its a pity dat ppl lyk u @ dis age still quote a large page jst 2 make a 5 words sentence >:
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
mencade5: nincompoop.....lets watch and see, lucifer's curse on you.
just pity u .u will learn how to respect ur self soon
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by mencade5(m): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Frankmishael:
just pity u .u will learn how to respect ur self soon
go fvck urself
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by T3amie(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
mencade5: your pa tongue
pig
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by mencade5(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
T3amie: pig
maggot
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by Orikinla(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Life Has an Expiration Date

"It is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment."1

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."2

"Life Has an Expiration Date" was a statement that I read on somebody else's email but I don't know whom to credit it to. However, it is an excellent reminder that life is short and we only have one life to live and invest.

I would like to again quote one of my many favorite one-liners from William Penn, the 18/19th-century French/American religious leader who said, "I expect to pass through the world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer it, for I shall not pass this way again."

Penn's words bring to mind one of my good friends who died at age 44 from cancer. I was with Graham shortly before he passed away and asked him how he felt being only 44 and given only a matter of a few months at best to live. One of the unforgettable things he spoke about was how difficult it was for him when some friends who visited him in the hospital rattled on with empty words, or said "the right thing" but without feeling or heart. He was dying and to him their words were empty, meaningless clichés. He wanted to talk about life, death, and being ready to meet God face to face—and issues that mattered.

He also said how angry he was because there were so many things he didn't get done and still wanted to do—but his time was up and he would never get them done. This was one of his big regrets. But his main regret was that he felt he hadn't spent enough time with his kids and family.

Graham's words remind me how temporal life is. None of us has any guarantee of tomorrow, so (not being fanatical about it) we do need to live every day with eternal values in mind.

So, do you have any unfinished business? Any impaired relationships that you can and need to resolve? Anyone you need to let know how much you love them? May I kindly suggest that you do it today! And, above all, do you need to get right with God? This I urge upon you to do today—now.

Suggested prayer:
"Dear God, please help me to remember the words of the poet who said, 'Only one life, 'twill soon be past, Only what's done for Christ will last,' and, with Your help, live life to the fullest—with eternal values uppermost in my mind. Thank You for hearing and answering my prayer. Gratefully in Jesus's name, amen."

NOTE: To be sure your life is right with God read, "How to Be Sure You're a Real Christian" at: http:///8glq9

1. Hebrews 9:27 (NKJV).
2. Matthew 6:19-21 (NIV).

<smiley)))><

Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by T3amie(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
mencade5: maggot
i hate dealin wit lowlifes pls...wit dat ur head dat lyk half groundnut
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by slap1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
Apostle Johnson Suleiman's 2014 prophesy:
22. A major and great man of God will
be called home. His ministry has
blessed the world.

www.nairaland.com/1586493/full-text-apostle-sulemans-prophesies

RIP
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by Abraham2013(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
bcomputer101:

Bros,
Abeg wait ooo, i wan ask you a question!

is your stupidity hereditary or self-inflicted?

So you derive joy in scaming people abi?
People like you are reasons why i still clamour for human sacrifice.

Make your money alone...
*OLODO*
Bros no gods will even accept dat guy if u use am 4 sacrifice.
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by Olaooni88(f): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dubby6: He don try... very old in d game

shocked How? I dont believe undecided
Look @ u? Siddon there, Thomas...
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by sylve11: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
Journey well pa! sad cool
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by gidjah(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
sunnyshayne: Guinness Book of Records need to look more into Africa before world record are bestowed on any living on earth.

RIP papa.
Dontmind them jare,was on a foreignsocial mediafewmonths agoand this issue of d 'worlds oldest man dies at 107'!,itold themto shove thatin to d trash around them.i told them we have quite older people in africa.theystarted rainingabuses on their generation and yet unborn.that old man of God Was very sincere and simple to d earth,many never knew him since he does not own mighty structures and cars justlike manyof them.Rest InPeace Rare Gem, rest in peace dear grand father,we shall meet at d apostles feet on that day
Re: Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs by MisterLongman(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
ZKOSOSO: May God Rest His Soul. He was a true man of God. Very Humble and Honest to a fault. I admired him a lot.
@114yrs and was still preaching and dancing. The last man in Nigeria who witnessed and told us how Lord Lugard created this Mess we are in Nigeria @ amalgamation !

Translated to Higher glory indeed!
He was just 4 years back then...... Tell me what a 4 year old kid understands about politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? / "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele / What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.