Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Bodybuilder Exercise Chart - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bodybuilder Exercise Chart (3192 Views)

The Incredible Bulk: Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol... / I Need A Bodybuilder To Answer Me This Question / Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bodybuilder Exercise Chart by exhimrana: 6:18am On Aug 27, 2014
They do you call the this is not about move away much higher on the contract school such a choice Suchitra possible all told you do anything you can to flux is hard enough to have a lot of little slut is hard home to three for yes far 6 trouble after finishing this exercise come looses a photo among the many pictures of great bodybuilders from the past and maxman power uses it to illustrate a point lawyers reaching across himself but he's not this week across a whole litter he's flexing he's huge using his mind bones muscles online and to contract as the contract they bring his arms over salt what inspired the pica think wasn't just up and down was an arc O’Quinn was an exaggeration about Barrack was ball is moving in are to see it from the side even if I drop it so much too much to my floral this still in Ark know what I’m doing and come down the Control much muscle stretch the bottom powered up from here with Reconstruction on my chest that contraction is responsible for moving this thing throughout the complete range of motion I have control my muscles.
Like This Site _______>>>-->>>> http://maxmanpowertruth.com/

1 Like

Re: Bodybuilder Exercise Chart by Glock9(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2014
@OP Does this post make sense to you? If you are going to copy and paste, at least check it out before posting.

(1) (Reply)

Free Medical Consultation Whatsapp Group / COVID-19 Update For November 8 2021 In Nigeria / Any Mouth Odour Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.