Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

How To Write A Killer Article In 30 Minutes - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Write A Killer Article In 30 Minutes (1657 Views)

Debt From Home. ( a killer's instinct) / The Killer Leggings / How To Write An Article In 7 Minutes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Killer Article In 30 Minutes by ladywriter(f): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2014
I read an e-book about 4 years ago on how to write a 500 word article in 30 minutes. It changed the way I write and increase my earning base. I feel I should share it with writers here like I did on all my threads on writing. You can download the complete e-book at www.alwaysontopbiz.com

Here is an excerpt from the book

Introduction
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past few years, by now you probably know that you can make money by writing articles for webmasters. However, the problem is, many people don’t know how to write quality articles.

For those who have very little writing experience, this task becomes even more daunting. Because of these obstacles and hurdles, I have put together this cook book. Yes, that’s exactly what it is, because like it or not, writing article is a formula. Learn the formula and you’ll write articles that will make you stand out among your equals.

It won’t happen overnight, but it will happen. The best part of learning this formula is that once you learn it, you’ll not only be able to write killer articles for your clients, but you’ll be able to do it at a speed that will allow you to crank out articles faster than you ever imagined. I know right now you find that hard to believe, but after you are finished reading this book, there will be no doubt in your mind that you can write articles that are just as good as any on the Internet. And you don’t even have to be a great writer to do it. You just have to know the tricks.

Why Your Articles Are Bad
To understand how to write good articles, you first have to understand what makes a bad article. The reason is simple. If you can’t recognize a bad article from a good article, writing a good article is going to be that more difficult. And yes, there ARE bad articles, plenty of them. The article directories are littered with them; pieces of junk that never get viewed by anybody and never bring any traffic to a person’s web site. Why?

The main reasons are as follows:
1. Titles – Your articles have lousy titles. Just reading the title alone will make somebody want to go to sleep. At the very least they certainly won’t bother to check out the content of the article itself. What exactly are lousy titles? Oh, things like “My Guide To Video Games.” Yeah, that’s REALLY going to get the blood flowing and make somebody want to read it. Later on we’ll focus on what makes a great title. And no, you don’t have to be a literary genius. You just have to know some key action words that are guaranteed to get a person reading your article.

2. Flow – Your articles don’t flow. They’re all over the place. They start off by talking about one thing and then suddenly they’re talking about something else. The reader has no idea where the article is going and soon becomes bored and never gets to the end of the article, which is where they MUST reach if you’ve accomplished what you’ve set out to do.

3. Quality – Your articles are just plain bad. Clients have requirements. Some of them will require you to produce 100% plagiarism free articles and not copied or spun from existing articles. You must be able to write articles and not copy it from the internet.

4. Keywords – In this case, either you don’t have enough of them in your article to make the article relevant, or you have so many that the search engines view them as “auto created”, which is something that many software manufacturers peddle as killer content creation. All it’s going to get you is a lot of rejected articles.

Basically, these are the reasons why articles are junk. And the worst part about this whole process, when you don’t know the formula, is that you’ve probably made all these mistakes and wasted countless hours doing it. Now it’s time to learn how TO do it right.

You can download the the complete e-book at www.alwaysontopbiz.com.
Blessings.
Re: How To Write A Killer Article In 30 Minutes by MightyFortress: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Likey..
Re: How To Write A Killer Article In 30 Minutes by neyopumpn(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
ladywriter:
I read an e-book about 4 years ago on how to write a 500 word article in 30 minutes. It changed the way I write and increase my earning base. I feel I should share it with writers here like I did on all my threads on writing. You can download the complete e-book at www.alwaysontopbiz.com
Here is an excerpt from the book
Introduction
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past few years, by now you probably know that you can make money by writing articles for webmasters. However, the problem is, many people don’t know how to write quality articles.
For those who have very little writing experience, this task becomes even more daunting. Because of these obstacles and hurdles, I have put together this cook book. Yes, that’s exactly what it is, because like it or not, writing article is a formula. Learn the formula and you’ll write articles that will make you stand out among your equals.
It won’t happen overnight, but it will happen. The best part of learning this formula is that once you learn it, you’ll not only be able to write killer articles for your clients, but you’ll be able to do it at a speed that will allow you to crank out articles faster than you ever imagined. I know right now you find that hard to believe, but after you are finished reading this book, there will be no doubt in your mind that you can write articles that are just as good as any on the Internet. And you don’t even have to be a great writer to do it. You just have to know the tricks.
Why Your Articles Are Bad
To understand how to write good articles, you first have to understand what makes a bad article. The reason is simple. If you can’t recognize a bad article from a good article, writing a good article is going to be that more difficult. And yes, there ARE bad articles, plenty of them. The article directories are littered with them; pieces of junk that never get viewed by anybody and never bring any traffic to a person’s web site. Why?
The main reasons are as follows:
1. Titles – Your articles have lousy titles. Just reading the title alone will make somebody want to go to sleep. At the very least they certainly won’t bother to check out the content of the article itself. What exactly are lousy titles? Oh, things like “My Guide To Video Games.” Yeah, that’s REALLY going to get the blood flowing and make somebody want to read it. Later on we’ll focus on what makes a great title. And no, you don’t have to be a literary genius. You just have to know some key action words that are guaranteed to get a person reading your article.
2. Flow – Your articles don’t flow. They’re all over the place. They start off by talking about one thing and then suddenly they’re talking about something else. The reader has no idea where the article is going and soon becomes bored and never gets to the end of the article, which is where they MUST reach if you’ve accomplished what you’ve set out to do.
3. Quality – Your articles are just plain bad. Clients have requirements. Some of them will require you to produce 100% plagiarism free articles and not copied or spun from existing articles. You must be able to write articles and not copy it from the internet.
4. Keywords – In this case, either you don’t have enough of them in your article to make the article relevant, or you have so many that the search engines view them as “auto created”, which is something that many software manufacturers peddle as killer content creation. All it’s going to get you is a lot of rejected articles.
Basically, these are the reasons why articles are junk. And the worst part about this whole process, when you don’t know the formula, is that you’ve probably made all these mistakes and wasted countless hours doing it. Now it’s time to learn how TO do it right.
You can download the the complete e-book at www.alwaysontopbiz.com.
Blessings.

Please, i need your support as per proposal

(1) (Reply)

Love Life / Sherlock Holmes Fan Thread / BETWEEN ENEMY LINES (the Story Of My Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.