Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole (16608 Views)

Play/download: Sean Paul - Other Side Of Love (((smash Hit))) / Ciara- Get Up, Sean Paul Ft Keyshia- Give It Up 2 Me Rmx, Samantha Jade- Step Up / Sean Paul's "Temperature" Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by eveseh(f): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAph2SVUUl4

check it out i's hot
i love it
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by shawna(f): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2006
eve the title is give it up to me not gave it to me

anyways i love the video its been out for a long time now keisha cole can sing i love her smiley
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by eveseh(f): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2006
@shawna gurl whateva gave it to me or gaving it to me
or not gave it to me,dont care grin

anyway thanks

1 Like

Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by shawna(f): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2006
lol and u're welcome grin
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by eveseh(f): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2006
yup she's abit great

but i dont like her dat much
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by eveseh(f): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2006
LOL cheesy cheesy,not gaving it to me
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by iice(f): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2006
Hey that's my fav song in the Trinity album, althou this 1 with keisha cole's cool, i still prefer the orig wink
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by beyunce(f): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2006
Kool vid.
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by ImBossy(f): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2006
I Think Keysha Coles really good, they are groomin her to be the new Mary J, cuz when mary J Blidge came out she too had this unusual Slutry Voice, So hey lets see, But al in all am lovin the song!Its Off The Hook.
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by Cleofel(f): 3:14am On Aug 04, 2006
the new video is really nice,i like it
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by hoodboi(m): 4:58am On Aug 04, 2006
nice song, i don't like keisha cole too
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by janetgurl: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2006
the video is nice and he look handsome in it too
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by iice(f): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2006
Sean Paul's terribly sexy, oozing sexiness and hotness. . .
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by eveseh(f): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2006
yea he is sexy but i hate keisha cole,dont like her
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by iice(f): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2006
LOL eve mama, i dont even knw her that well.
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 06, 2006
great song great video.
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by Efani(m): 4:17am On Aug 13, 2006
love tha song
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by kiki(f): 4:38am On Aug 13, 2006
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dat song
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by Efani(m): 4:41am On Aug 13, 2006
not as much as me
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 13, 2006
no i like it the most lol
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 13, 2006
i love that video
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by kiki(f): 5:16am On Aug 13, 2006
i love the video 2
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by lilyDiva(f): 5:39am On Aug 13, 2006
oh yeah gotta love sean paul's song, and i even watched the movie they used for the remix this weekend smiley
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by iice(f): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2006
Was the movie good? What's the name? I know there is the word 'Step' in the title lol
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by lilyDiva(f): 3:08am On Aug 15, 2006
@ icee

it's "step up" and it was very good! and hilarious, try and see it if you can smiley
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by iice(f): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2006
ok, il check it out when i can, i like a good laugh anyday lol. wink
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by soulpatrol(f): 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2006
those that dont like keyshia cole should watch her show on BET. its called "the way it is". kinda interesting, and you might be able to relate with her. girl has a banging voice, she kinda looks like she's angry all the time, but shes cool. i think shes going to go places. yall just watch. im loving her hair color as well cool
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by iice(f): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2006
Actually after watching that vid a couple of times, am really diggin her voice, dont knw much about her but i have a thing for red hair so am really feelin her hair right now lol.
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by bee22(f): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2006
Me i lurv Keyshia Cole and i think everything she touches turns to gold.
I wasn't feeling the original of this song but the remix is off the chain cos of her.
i also lurv the MI 3 soundtrack wit Kanye and twista.
Also lurv her L.O.V.E song.
Pls stop crucifying my gurl
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by Cleofel(f): 3:20am On Aug 29, 2006
i also like her,i think she is cool but i still don't know why some people dislike her soo much.
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by soulpatrol(f): 4:24am On Aug 29, 2006
its jus beef because she's got it going on:talent, beauty, personality, fame and a banging voice. and oh plus that flaming red hair of hers. grin dont hate the players, hate the game! cool cool cool
Re: Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole by Oracle(m): 4:29am On Aug 29, 2006
I've seen the video and i think itz nice,
they did it in some kinda class or something, sean paul another braid style and keisha shoulda done something to her hair.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Music Promoters In Nigeria? / (DOWNLOAD MP3) Zlatan – Money No Dey Lagos / 'Fine Lady' By Lynxxx Ft Wizkid (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.