Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? (919 Views)

High-profile Fraud: EFCC Probes Four Judges Frustrating Probe / Some Political High Profile Assassination In Nigeria / Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? by shedbobby: 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
Latest MTN magic sim now working fine on all sims at http://tobivibes.com now
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? by edi287: 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
Maybe because they don't have a facebook account??
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
That is very convenient for the propagandist?

You and I have facebook accounts yet not a single one of these doctors and nurses and high profile individuals seem to have a single facebook account between them?

common now!
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Why no facebook account for Patrick Sawyer or nay of the hundreds of nurses and doctors that have died of Ebola worldwide?

Just one facebook account!!

I want to pay my condolences on their facebook accounts.

Don't tell me these Ebola is not a hoax until you can shut me up with a single facebook account of one of these Ebola "victims".
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
GenBuhari: Why no facebook account for Patrick Sawyer or nay of the hundreds of nurses and doctors that have died of Ebola worldwide?

Just one facebook account!!

I want to pay my condolences on their facebook accounts.

Don't tell me these Ebola is not a hoax until you can shut me up with a single facebook account of one of these Ebola "victims".

lousy rabble rouser. Give us the names of the hundreds of nurses and doctors who have died of EVD or shut the fvvuck up!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
I do not clog my memory with fake names from a propaganda.
You are the ones that are panicking about Ebola why don't you collect the names and get their face book accounts so that you can leave condolence message
kolawaxxy:

lousy rabble rouser. Give us the names of the hundreds of nurses and doctors who have died of EVD or shut the fvvuck up!
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
GenBuhari: I do not clog my memory with fake names from a propaganda.
You are the ones that are panicking about Ebola why don't you collect the names and get their face book accounts so that you can leave condolence message

you are the one who made the allegation. The onus is on you to list the supposed names that can't be found on facebook
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
ok Start with Patrick Sawyer
A high profile member of Liberian govt and a US citzen - sure he must have a facebook account right?
kolawaxxy:

you are the one who made the allegation. The onus is on you to list the supposed names that can't be found on facebook
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
GenBuhari: ok Start with Patrick Sawyer
A high profile member of Liberian govt and a US citzen - sure he must have a facebook account right?

He should, but not mandated to. Why don't we start with the "hundreds of nurses and doctors" who dies of EVD?
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
Try the 3 or so nurses and doctors that has died in Lagos - find their facebook accounts
kolawaxxy:

He should, but not mandated to. Why don't we start with the "hundreds of nurses and doctors" who dies of EVD?
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? by tpia1: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
none of them are on facebook but that doesnt mean the situation is not real.
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
what are the chances?
tpia1: none of them are on facebook but that doesnt mean the situation is not real.
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
Does anybody know when and where the funerals of any of these "victims" are taking place?
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
GenBuhari: Try the 3 or so nurses and doctors that has died in Lagos - find their facebook accounts

I'm sure you must have heard of the word "coincidence".

You should have tried out the names of the "hundreds of nurses and doctors" in the facebook searchbar before coming here to make baseless claims
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
Can anybody even confirm whether any of these people really exist - i.e their photos match their names?
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? by tpia1: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
GenBuhari: what are the chances?

patrick sawyer's sister is on facebook, but she isnt considered high profile in the way you mean.

the nigerian victims of ebola are not on facebook, granted.

neither is patrick sawyer himself.
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
All very convenient for the propagandist.

Just as it was convenient that Patrick Sawyer's family were not living with him in Liberia - to explain how they miraculously evaded the disease.

We need to start opening our eyes.

kolawaxxy:

I'm sure you must have heard of the word "coincidence".

You should have tried out the names of the "hundreds of nurses and doctors" in the facebook searchbar before coming here to make baseless claims
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Do None Of The High Profile Victims Identifiable On Facebook? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hey genius!
I do not think everybody is on facebook , but almost all my children's classmates are on facebook. Yet no facebook accounts can be located for the hundreds of educated doctors and nurses that have "died " from the disease?
chyno123:

Because some plank head with no brain thinks everyone is on facebook. thats why it is a hoax.

I smh for the OP

(1) (Reply)

.. Cleared / “pres. Jonathan Can’t Win In 2015″ – Dokubo Asari / Kate Offiong Henshaw For House Of Reps !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.