Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Boko Haram Hates Us All - Arc Nya-etok Ezekiel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Hates Us All - Arc Nya-etok Ezekiel (686 Views)

Help! My Pastor Hates Me! / How To Understand The Bible Books Of Isaiah, Jeremiah, And Ezekiel. / My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Hates Us All - Arc Nya-etok Ezekiel by Alajiki(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
They Deceive You, And They Destroy You:
At 12, I was moving from class 1 to class 2 in secondary school. The Head Of State was General Yakubu Gowon. The only relationship that I had with him was to know his name so as to pass in exams if it ever came up. My 'President' was the Principal. I knew nothin about Ministers other than that several of their children were in the school. Our 'Ministers' were the prefects and captains. Politics and governance made little meaning to me even in a school that was as socially aware as Federal Government Collage ,Warri.
Why the journey back in time? I am trying to imagine how aware I was as at the the age of 12, to be able to understand the mind of a 12 year old child. What does she know about life, reward, hate, and animosity? Does she understand death? What does a 12 year old child know about killing? is it presented as a joke? Or as a revenge? Revenge against what, and who? What could that child have been told?
Someone must have LIED to her, deceived her, hypnotized her to the point where she would have explosives wrapped around her body not as a toy but to be detonated TO KILL! To kill herself, and AS MANY OTHER PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!
QUESTION: What could be the good reason for killing herself? For a promise? Promise of what? At 12, if I were to choose between paradise with 7 virgins, and a cold bottle of soft drink, or a Playstation game box, I doubt that I will have a good enough understanding not to choose the latter.
History is replete with cases of successful INDOCTRINATION.
Hitler remains one of the most classic. The indoctrination concept is often wrapped around 'US' and 'THEM' wars. To the smallest of the Germans, the Jews, EVERY Jew was "OUR PROBLEM"! Young or old, good looking, or not, they were not to be seen, they were not to live. Their death was the joy of every German. As a matter of fact, a new world was created in their minds such that watching the Jews get slaughtered was as normal as watching chicken strangled -where the only emotion is the joy of the delicious rice that they look forward to!
It is in the light of the above that we must look at the bh issue a little differently.
A new world has been created where the bh sect has become the 'germans', and NIGERIANS, the 'jews'. We have become their problem and must ALL DIE!
Our death gives them joy, satisfaction, and fulfillment. The bus station, the market, the malls, the joints, are all littered with 'NIGERIANS' who are THEIR ENEMIES. Christians, muslims, hausas, ibos, annangs, tivs, PDP, APC, man, woman, boy, girl, young, old, ALL THESE ARE IRRELEVANT!
They hate US. They despise US. They loath US!!!
It is in the light of the above, again, that I am greatly distraught with our "Bring Back Our Girls" fight approach. We are inadvertently taking sides with our enemies against ourselves, -which, in the first place, is the grand plan of the enemy. At the risk of being misunderstood, I agree that we cannot but put maximum pressure on government at all levels to ensure that these girls are brought back safe and sound, BUT it must be so done in wisdom and understanding.
This is WAR. In a war situation, ALL DIVIDING LINES MERGE.
Lines of opposition, religion, race, ethnicity, etc, all these merge into one line called NATIONAL INTEREST.
Bh are not a group of aggrieved people seeking attention, capital NO! It is a group of people that HATE EVERY NIGERIAN!!!!
EXCEPT WE SEE IT THIS WAY, WE MAY BE IN FOR A LONG RUDE SHOCK!
This, and only this, explains why a twelve year old child will blow ANYBODY and EVERYBODY up.
They DESPISE, HATE, and LOATH US!
To government, you must take leadership control in uniting us against a common enemy. You must INDOCTRINATE us hard enough to work together as one in the fight against the bh sect.
To opposition, any attempt to make any capital gain of this situation will turn counter productive. Giving maximum support to ensure our safety will only endear you to the people as seeking the good of the land and not selfish and personal interest.
To the civil society, the blame war must stop (on this particular case), and you must be that binding catalyst that we so earnestly desire.
To the muslims, some were first fooled into thinking that the bh sect is propagating Islam. Today, the truth is obvious. It is not hard to notice that they may have killed MORE muslims than Christians in total. They have targeted your mosques, clerics, and people. They are not on the same page with you. As a matter of fact, they have made your religion to look like the religion of murderers and your young ones are being compelled to secretly take refuge in other religions that they consider to be 'more civil'. They are distorting the true muslim religion which preaches peace and tolerance. Will you allow that to continue? They hate you, they are destroying your religion, period!
To the Christians, these people, these murderers, these vampires are not true muslims, so, the muslims are not our enemies. These animals are agents of darkness and destruction. We must unite with our muslim brothers like we do when the Super Eagles are playing, and defeat our common enemy called boko haram. They are hypocrites. They claim to hate western education and yet they buy the product of western education to advance their cause. Why don't they come on camel backs carrying bows and arrows?
To you and I, there are many people reading this post that were, have been, and are possibly still sympathetic to bh delusions. Have whatever you have against government, I have mine too. Do whatever you wish to some of these men in power who are not serving the needs of the poor, try as much as you can to advance the cause of your religion. BUT, as concerning the issue of bh, please don't be fooled, we are SWORN ENEMIES.
They have killed our Christian and Muslim brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, uncles, friends,etc. They have destroyed and desecrated our holy places of worship. They hate us with a passion, and WE have no more patience for them.
They have fooled us long enough and now, finally, we have unmasked their antics and schemes. No reason is good enough to tolerate them ONE MORE DAY.
Before they exterminate us, we must confront them with understanding, knowledge, and passion. With one voice, let's declare that bh is OUR ENEMY!
This knowledge is the greatest and most potent weapon to deal the final blow to the camp of our common enemy, and consequently let them know that the game is up.
Fellow Nigerians, we are not terrorists, we are accommodating, God-fearing, and kind-hearted people.
Bh are our enemy. They want to destroy us ALL.
We have no sympathy for them.
They HATE us ALL. They LOATH us ALL, They want to DESTROY us ALL.
And with ONE VOICE, we must say NO to bh sect.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arc-Nya-Etok-Ezekiel-II/235546519857970?fref=ts
Re: Boko Haram Hates Us All - Arc Nya-etok Ezekiel by SNCOQ3(m): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
What Political Correctness is doing to our minds is as catastrophic as Boko Haram's onslaught.
The link to the source is not working. If you would please repost it- I'd like to drop a reply on the original piece.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are African Americans Abandoning Christianity For African Faiths? (babalawo) / Nigeria Will Overcome Its Challenges And Not Collapse Before 2015 – Adeboye / Are You Happy? (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.