Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Workforce Calls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Calls (6048 Views)

Workforce Group / Send Ur Cv To Workforce, For Urgent Recuitment / Workforce Management Centre (banking & Financial Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Calls by gentlekaycy: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
workforce calls for interview tomorow, 28/08/2014. Who else is with me and what should i expect?

1 Like

Re: Workforce Calls by gentlekaycy: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
37 views, no comment yet. pls somebody help.
Re: Workforce Calls by jcomolade(m): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
gentlekaycy: 37 views, no comment yet. pls somebody help.
same oooo...but any information abt d interview?cos I no won waste my tfare ooooo
Re: Workforce Calls by gentlekaycy: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
i think they are recruiting for 8ank but the bank and position is what i don't know
Re: Workforce Calls by jcomolade(m): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
gentlekaycy: i think they are recruiting for 8ank but the bank and position is what i don't know
Good day.
You are invited for an Exec. Secretary role interview at Workforce Management Centre Ltd., Swiss House, Plot 9, Block A (beside UPS Building), Gbagada.
Date: Thursday, 28th Aug.,2014
Time: 1:00pm prompt
Dress code: STRICTLY corporate.
Kindly come with two copies of your updated CV.
Thank you.....dats my invite
Re: Workforce Calls by Fabulousmii(f): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
Just master your CV n confidence, its the regular interview questions.

Pls how did u apply?
Re: Workforce Calls by jcomolade(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
Fabulousmii: Just master your CV n confidence, its the regular interview questions.

Pls how did u apply?
bros I no even remember oooooo....bros I can I get dia for iyanapaja
Re: Workforce Calls by gentlekaycy: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
[quote
author=jcomolade] Good day.
You are invited for an Exec. Secretary role interview at Workforce
Management Centre Ltd., Swiss House, Plot 9, Block A (beside UPS
Building), Gbagada.
Date: Thursday, 28th Aug.,2014
Time: 1:00pm prompt
Dress code: STRICTLY corporate.
Kindly come with two copies of your updated CV.
Thank you.....dats my invite[/quote]. mine is by 11 a.m and did not specify the position.
Re: Workforce Calls by gentlekaycy: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
@fabouloumii...thanks. i applied last month through thier website
Re: Workforce Calls by gentlekaycy: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
thanks
Re: Workforce Calls by jcomolade(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
gentlekaycy: thanks
pls try to inform us tomorrow wen u r thru and pls ao I go enter motor from iyanapaja
Re: Workforce Calls by georgee(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
gentlekaycy: @fabouloumii...thanks. i applied last month through thier website
Are U B.Sc or O.N.D?
Re: Workforce Calls by gentlekaycy: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
B.Sc
Re: Workforce Calls by Daluuzor(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Did interview at workforce yesterday 26th.
My advice, be in SUIT, I repeat, SUIT, if u no get, go borrow, they bounced those that were not In suit and Tie.
Another Tip, do not interview with the lady, the male interviewer is preferable, Trust me, they are mean and they never relied on CV. He didn't even check my major.
I went for a bank sales interview, with no experience, and the guy was asking questions on marketing!
Ques: justify how you will open 30 accounts in 3 days!!!
Me: by holding people on gun point to come open the account!

the pay is 40k. so I heard oo
Re: Workforce Calls by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
Daluuzor: Did interview at workforce yesterday 26th.
My advice, be in SUIT, I repeat, SUIT, if u no get, go borrow, they bounced those that were not In suit and Tie.
Another Tip, do not interview with the lady, the male interviewer is preferable, Trust me, they are mean and they never relied on CV. He didn't even check my major.
I went for a bank sales interview, with no experience, and the guy was asking questions on marketing!
Ques: justify how you will open 30 accounts in 3 days!!!
Me: by holding people on gun point to come open the account!

the pay is 40k. so I heard oo
@bolded, grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Workforce Calls by praise010(m): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2014
Please those that have gone for the interview should brief us. I dont want to waste my time going there tomorrow.
Please what is it about the Exec Secretary Position?
Re: Workforce Calls by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
You mean we should be on suit.. And tie..
Re: Workforce Calls by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
You mean we should be on suit.. And tie.. Did they ave boucer to bouce people out..
Re: Workforce Calls by praise010(m): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
People are silent after returning from their interview.
Hope it went all well?
Re: Workforce Calls by lekzy007(m): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dalszor has said it all,when goin for interview in workforce,your outfit must strictly be coperate,though you might not be in suit but tie is very important,during my last interview there they bounce out all those without tie and ladies not coperately dressed,and secondly those ladies interviewer are very strict than the guys.
Re: Workforce Calls by lekzy007(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
jcomolade: pls try to inform us tomorrow wen u r thru and pls ao I go enter motor from iyanapaja

Enter oshodi from iyana ipaja,wen u get to oshodi ask of where to enter bus goin to gbagada estate it is fifty naira drop at UPS,workfoece is beside UPS bt u will cross to the oda side of the road.hope this help
Re: Workforce Calls by Gabriel1987(m): 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hello Guys,I saw A̶̲̥̅̊ text this evening.I. Don't know which Company.
†̥ђε text goes thus:
CV received,U ǎ̜̣̍я̥ε̲̣̣̣ invited fϑя job assessment scheduled 4 Friday 29th August
Address:84,Mushin Itire rd,Morgan bstop,demis delight building mushin
Time:10am
Sender:apr co cv20

Please help me house.thanks
Re: Workforce Calls by Daluuzor(m): 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
Gabriel1987: Hello Guys,I saw A̶̲̥̅̊ text this evening.I. Don't know which Company.
†̥ђε text goes thus:
CV received,U ǎ̜̣̍я̥ε̲̣̣̣ invited fϑя job assessment scheduled 4 Friday 29th August

dats GNLD for u bro. shine ur eyes wella.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Calls by Daluuzor(m): 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
.....so hw was the interview? Op
Re: Workforce Calls by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Gabriel1987: Hello Guys,I saw A̶̲̥̅̊ text this evening.I. Don't know which Company.
†̥ђε text goes thus:

bro except you have #8,500 to part with, don't move an inch from ur crib. That is Medpro Global Resources and they win the award for the best GNLD bastards. I'm serious.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Calls by akmuller(m): 6:03am On Aug 29, 2014
†̥ђε text goes thus:

Bros pls don't go. They are some bastards dat will jus waste your time. I av gotten 10 text messages from dem, same address different company name. GNLD kind of people, dats who dey are. Save ur transport fare bro.....

1 Like

Re: Workforce Calls by gentlekaycy: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2014
For those who did not get specified position in their message, na bank sales tins o. Wish us the best
Re: Workforce Calls by gentlekaycy: 7:23am On Aug 29, 2014
if you have a suit, put it on so that u don't feel intimidated and if you don't have, shirt and tie will do (coparate colors pls)
Re: Workforce Calls by gentlekaycy: 7:32am On Aug 29, 2014
The interview session was ok. it will be based on the content of your cv. People plenty shaa! Maybe they want to overhaul banks' contract staff
Re: Workforce Calls by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2014
What abt those people with any message beimg sent to them.. Will they still do interview with them because one of my friend want to do gate crash on monday can he come or he will be bouce out.. Pls guy pls coment on this
Re: Workforce Calls by latest90: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Humm
Re: Workforce Calls by gmacnoms(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
latest90: My interview was awesome, thanks to God tho, I was given the employment pack immediately after the interview. But Its DSA for an anonymous bank. I gotta start with that. Sick n tired of sitting at home.
pls hw much is d pay

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Guy Falls Asleep On First Day Of Internship (photo) / Citi Bank Pay Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.