Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

1875avnja's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1875avnja's Profile / 1875avnja's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Bride And Groom's Enter Wedding Reception In A Boxing Style(video) by 1875avnja: 6:41am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112626307:
Their point being
[/s]
Politics / Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by 1875avnja: 6:41am On May 09, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Different how? APGA primary was setup by Ojukwu to protect Igbos interest. He saw the future. He recognised his mistake. Are you saying Igbos ideology is not at par with protecting the interest of an average Igbo man?
[/s]
Religion / Re: Watch As Thousands Of Arab Christians Worship Jesus With Songs Of Praise by 1875avnja: 6:41am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112626278:
HALLELUYAH.
GLORY.
MANIFESTATION.

JESUS IS LORD forever and ever.
[/s]
Religion / Re: Who Was Jesus To The People Of The Old Testament? by 1875avnja: 6:40am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112626263:
In Christianity, Jesus is the Son of God and in mainstream Christian denominations he is God the Son, the second person in the Trinity.
He is the Jewish messiah ( Christ) who is prophesied in the Hebrew Bible,
which is called the Old Testament in Christianity.
[/s]
Religion / Re: STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. by 1875avnja: 6:40am On May 09, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

You write so much rubbish for someone that believes in an unseen god. This hustle wey dey shack you, e pass content writing? Bro, you never even see anything. Seems I'm debating a Jambite. AdiĆ³s.
[/s]
Travel / Re: FG Moves To Avert Looming Shutdown Of Airline Operations by 1875avnja: 6:40am On May 09, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
The moment I saw the warning by the airline operators, I knew it was a joke.

Politicians will never allow that to happen especially this period when political moves and consultation are in top gears. A lot of travelling up and down.

Sure, Politicians won't ply our roads because of time, bad roads, armed robbery and kidnapping.

I know las las, the operators will be given the go ahead to charge any amount for flight tickets and suspend the strike.

The country essentially belongs to the politicians while the common man is nothing but a slave without any stake in his country.

This is how bad our situation is.
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.