Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland (1389 Views)

Asari-Dokubo: Tinubu Bars Niger Delta Ex-Agitators From Aso Rock / Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) / UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Foolishbuhari: 10:58pm On May 07, 2022
A major electoral UPSET is unfolding in far away Northern Ireland this evening, and it presents a great learning opportunity for IPOB\IGBOS. I am talking about the IRISH REPUBLICAN ARMY (IRA) of Northern Ireland.

For non students of history, for decades, the IRA, had a running battle with the British government, for almost identical reasons and more as IPOB started out with. It was a non winnable war for them, against a better armed and funded British government.

In the mid 90’s, the IRA changed tactics and joined the electoral process. They nominated their own candidates, who armed with the goodwill of the IRA and the masses behind them, started winning seats after seat in the governing process.

A national election was held this week and from all indications, they have won and taken control of governance in Northern Ireland. Even the British gov has now admitted defeat, and will now have to follow the rules made by their once arch enemies.

As it currently stands, IPOB and their leadership can toe same line. The longer they wait, the more their chances slip away as more gruesome crimes are being perpetrated by TERRORISTS both from within them or those claiming to represent them. Denial is always “good” for the denier, but Reality is a different thing. Reality is, they are losing goodwill as more and more Igbos are killed, regardless of who is doing the killings and tagging IPOB.

Second Reality is, the MISCREANTS and TERRORISTS who are killing Igbos, lack the intellect to lead and run an effective nation, IF or when their armed struggle succeeds (which is very much unlikely by the way). Take a closer look at what just happened in Northern Ireland. Don’t like Northern Ireland? Take a look at LEBANON. Same model, same results. If it worked in these two nations, it will also work for you guys. The Templates are already there; simply copy and paste.

I've always maintained that you don't change a system from outside... You do so from inside! You're yet to have a strong political claim on your own region but you think you can pull a miracle by succeeding in secession from a lawless country like Nigeria?

I know the stupid, useless, never-do-wells amongst you will come to rain insults upon me but you see this truth, I will always say it, much to the chagrin of the dissenters. I come in peace! God bless us all

Some part of this article is copied from @CbianBen on Twitter.

8 Likes

Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by uBuNiT: 11:07pm On May 07, 2022
1) You said: "IPOB and their leadership can toe the same line as IRA" - See, we 'v done that and it failed cos diplomacy don't work while dealing with animals like you lunatics.

2) you said: "The MISCREANTS and TERRORISTS who are killing Igbos lack the intellect to lead and run a nation".
With the statement, I realise that you are still bedwetting. So even when your slave masters in aso rock admitted that those bankrolling the said MISCREANTS and TERRORISTS are intelligent and deep-pocketed ? Your miserable self are still seeing men on the field as all and all ?

You expected insult, but I won't cos I know your tribe cant come these far alone the way we 'v done, even in next 200 years

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Anthonyoz(m): 11:26pm On May 07, 2022
Nonsense , your last statement says it all lawless country like Nigeria ,

The reality on ground is that ipob has always got the support the poeple from unset and that never change , maybe it they lose support of sour pdp losers ,but that does not change the fat that ipob is on the right track.
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Foolishbuhari: 12:05am On May 08, 2022
They are here already. Keep the insults coming please. kiss

If you're interested in a discourse, then we will. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Foolishbuhari: 12:06am On May 08, 2022
Anthonyoz:

The reality on ground is that ipob has always got the support the poeple from unset and that never change , maybe it they lose support of sour pdp losers ,but that does not change the fat that ipob is on the right track.

OK
Kill some more then. Burn some more too. Shalom kiss

1 Like

Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by paramakina202: 12:35am On May 08, 2022
uBuNiT:
1) You said: "IPOB and their leadership can toe the same line as IRA" - See, we 'v done that and it failed cos diplomacy don't work while dealing with animals like you lunatics.

2) you said: "The MISCREANTS and TERRORISTS who are killing Igbos lack the intellect to lead and run a nation".
With the statement, I realise that you are still bedwetting. So even when your slave masters in aso rock admitted that those bankrolling the said MISCREANTS and TERRORISTS are intelligent and deep-pocketed ? Your miserable self are still seeing men on the field as all and all ?

You expected insult, but I won't cos I know your tribe cant come these far alone the way we 'v done, even in next 200 years

@ Bolded...when did IPOB present candidates in election,which year was that?
You tried diplomacy and it didn't work,let me ask you,What is your chances of getting victory through arms struggle that is killing your own people to the amusement of the enemy?
Have your arms struggle not failed already with Igbo leaders begging the president to tamper justice with mercy and release your detained leader?

4 Likes

Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by blackpanda: 12:42am On May 08, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
A major electoral UPSET is unfolding in far away Northern Ireland this evening, and it presents a great learning opportunity for IPOB\IGBOS. I am talking about the IRISH REPUBLICAN ARMY (IRA) of Northern Ireland.

For non students of history, for decades, the IRA, had a running battle with the British government, for almost identical reasons and more as IPOB started out with. It was a non winnable war for them, against a better armed and funded British government.

In the mid 90’s, the IRA changed tactics and joined the electoral process. They nominated their own candidates, who armed with the goodwill of the IRA and the masses behind them, started winning seats after seat in the governing process.

A national election was held this week and from all indications, they have won and taken control of governance in Northern Ireland. Even the British gov has now admitted defeat, and will now have to follow the rules made by their once arch enemies.

As it currently stands, IPOB and their leadership can toe same line. The longer they wait, the more their chances slip away as more gruesome crimes are being perpetrated by TERRORISTS both from within them or those claiming to represent them. Denial is always “good” for the denier, but Reality is a different thing. Reality is, they are losing goodwill as more and more Igbos are killed, regardless of who is doing the killings and tagging IPOB.

Second Reality is, the MISCREANTS and TERRORISTS who are killing Igbos, lack the intellect to lead and run an effective nation, IF or when their armed struggle succeeds (which is very much unlikely by the way). Take a closer look at what just happened in Northern Ireland. Don’t like Northern Ireland? Take a look at LEBANON. Same model, same results. If it worked in these two nations, it will also work for you guys. The Templates are already there; simply copy and paste.

I've always maintained that you don't change a system from outside... You do so from inside! You're yet to have a strong political claim on your own region but you think you can pull a miracle by succeeding in secession from a lawless country like Nigeria?

I know the stupid, useless, never-do-wells amongst you will come to rain insults upon me but you see this truth, I will always say it, much to the chagrin of the dissenters. I come in peace! God bless us all

You are wasting your time trying to be rational with ipob. They are braindead

1 Like

Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by uBuNiT: 1:10am On May 08, 2022
paramakina202:

Have your arms struggle not failed already with Igbo leaders begging the president to tamper justice with mercy and release your detained leader?
You are talking of Ireland where human deal with human. Not here where we deal with animals like you lunatics. For example, the video of the fake military couple murdered in Imo, if it is in Ireland, it will be investigated and the truth gotten. But here, presidency gave speech, army made, statement ontop fake video. And you animals in the zoo swallowed it and start spreading. To hell with diplomacy for now.

On BABA's words we stand - "they will come, we will die, they will die. At the the end, OUR BIAFRA will come".
This is just the preamble. The killings from both side we expected has not started. The killings that both side will be invitted to Swizerland.
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by paramakina202: 1:41am On May 08, 2022
uBuNiT:

You are talking of Ireland where human deal with human. Not here where we deal with animals like you lunatics. For example, the video of the fake military couple murdered in Imo, if it is in Ireland, it will be investigated and the truth gotten. But here, presidency gave speech, army made, statement ontop fake video. And you animals in the zoo swallowed it and start spreading. To hell with diplomacy for now.

On BABA's words we stand - "they will come, we will die, they will die. At the the end, OUR BIAFRA will come".
This is just the preamble. The killings from both side we expected has not started. The killings that both side will be invitted to Swizerland.

I can see you've made up your mind to die for Nnamdi Kanu while he is busy hiring the best lawyers and ready to accept any condition to be released if offered and when he finally comes out he will enjoy one Nigeria to the fullest like those before him who have led the Biafra struggle while fools die for them.
Continue waiting for Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Foolishbuhari: 7:16am On May 08, 2022
blackpanda:

You are wasting your time trying to be rational with ipob. They are braindead

Well, we have to try

3 Likes

Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Foolishbuhari: 7:30am On May 08, 2022
paramakina202:

I can see you've made up your mind to die for Nnamdi Kanu while he is busy hiring the best lawyers and ready to accept any condition to be released if offered and when he finally comes out he will enjoy one Nigeria to the fullest like those before him who have led the Biafra struggle while fools die for them.
Continue waiting for Biafra.

Never seen a people this deluded! I wonder how they're this "bot-ified". Said they will kill and kill, then both sides will get invited to Switzerland LMFAO! When would they know that the world doesn't give a flying fuucck about Africa?

When this thing started I remember talking with even some of them. You've been protesting peacefully but the Nigerian system has been attacking you, with sublime support from the elites of your region. Your governors. Why not change strategy?

Push forward pro Biafra people, let the people vote for them. Imagine the clout MNK came with in 2015. That followership would have toppled the political foundations of the SE. Then you dish out good governance, so the people get a glimpse of what Biafra could be.

See dirty Abia state, where MNK is from. Imagine turning Abia to a model city. Pushing your reps to the higher chambers to talk about restructuring and referendum. But no! Give us guns! We kill enough and Biafra would come. SMH

2 Likes

Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by mrvitalis(m): 7:38am On May 08, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

First things first the justice system in UK works and are completely independent

Answer me

What we happen say IPOB form a political party and the government sponsors a faction then use the corrupt judicial system to legitimacy the faction loyal to government ?

1 Like

Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Wazobia2216: 7:44am On May 08, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

You self need to learn some manners
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by naijapips04: 7:51am On May 08, 2022
mrvitalis:

First things first the justice system in UK works and are completely independent

Answer me

What we happen say IPOB form a political party and the government sponsors a faction then use the corrupt judicial system to legitimacy the faction loyal to government ?

Foolish questions. iPOB adopt APGA as your party. Nobody will rig election in Aba that IPOB is part of. No judicial system will nullify a duly registered political party such as APGA.

2 Likes

Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Foolishbuhari: 8:06am On May 08, 2022
Wazobia2216:

You self need to learn some manners

What manners please? For saying the truth? Are the unreasonable, stupid ones not here already throwing insults, rather than engage in a discourse?

2 Likes

Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Foolishbuhari: 8:16am On May 08, 2022
mrvitalis:

Answer me

First question my brother, you need to read up on the atrocities of the British on the IRA and how it was in the early days.

On your second question, I'll have to ask a question. Did IPOB do so then, got rigged out with the courts? I know you will always reference Imo state but has it happened again after the backlash that followed?

Speculations are not real life scenarios my brother. You do your bit, expecting good results or you keep at it. It's a better solution than killing and burning places to the ground. The goodwill they once commanded is been completely eroded!

The government may be the ones actually sponsoring these atrocities, to turn the Igbo people against IPOB, buy I dare say IPOB gave them fodder for their canon and they cranked it up to unwanted scales.

Does IPOB not already have factions? Say one thing, another set comes to say another countering the former? I guess you people didn’t see that coming but you should. That's the first rule in the book. Divide and conquer!

1 Like

Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by mrvitalis(m): 8:17am On May 08, 2022
naijapips04:

Foolish questions. iPOB adopt APGA as your party. Nobody will rig election in Aba that IPOB is part of. No judicial system will nullify a duly registered political party such as APGA.
How can IPOB adopt APGA when the ideology is different ?
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by mrvitalis(m): 8:18am On May 08, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

First question my brother, you need to read up on the atrocities of the British on the IRA and how it was in the early days.

On your second question, I'll have to ask a question. Did IPOB do so then, got rigged out with the courts? I know you will always reference Imo state but has it happened again after the backlash that followed?

Speculations are not real life scenarios my brother. You do your bit, expecting good results or you keep at it. It's a better solution than killing and burning places to the ground. The goodwill they once commanded is been completely eroded!

The government may be the ones actually sponsoring these atrocities, to turn the Igbo people against IPOB, buy I dare say IPOB gave them fodder for their canon and they cranked it up to unwanted scales.

You know how sowore was kicked out of his own party ?

If IPOB do that n fail they would be treated as opposition no longer activists
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by naijapips04: 8:20am On May 08, 2022
mrvitalis:

How can IPOB adopt APGA when the ideology is different ?

Different how? APGA primary was setup by Ojukwu to protect Igbos interest. He saw the future. He recognised his mistake. Are you saying Igbos ideology is not at par with protecting the interest of an average Igbo man?

2 Likes

Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by mrvitalis(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2022
naijapips04:

Different how? APGA primary was setup by Ojukwu to protect Igbos interest. He saw the future. He recognised his mistake. Are you saying Igbos ideology is not at par with protecting the interest of an average Igbo man?
Firstly ojukwu didn't form APGA ...he just joined to chases his political goal ...Igbos don't follow individuals we follow ideas

Yes I get your point but what IPOB should do is to adopt candidates accross political party that accepts their conditions even if the candidate is in APC drop list of their candidates 48 hours or 24 hours to election
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Foolishbuhari: 8:30am On May 08, 2022
mrvitalis:

You know how sowore was kicked out of his own party ?

If IPOB do that n fail they would be treated as opposition no longer activists

I modified my post about the faction thing. Do check it out too.

Now to this, did Sowore win at the courts or not? No one would roll over and watch you threaten their empire; it's common sense.

In all honesty, what activism is IPOB doing now, as currently constituted? We hardly hear from IPOB except when they are denying atrocities linked to them. We hardly hear mind throbbing intellectual discourse, except insults and more insults from their leaders or some members. When last did Emma Powerful, their spokesman dish out an intellectually striking piece that went viral?

Bro we can't lie to ourselves... The movement is losing steam and with people being indiscriminately killed on both divides, it will take its toll even more. Remember how MASSOB started? What became of the the MASSOB movement when they began doing this exact same thing? Only a mad man does something same way expecting a different result.
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by naijapips04: 8:32am On May 08, 2022
mrvitalis:

Firstly ojukwu didn't form APGA ...he just joined to chases his political goal ...Igbos don't follow individuals we follow ideas

Yes I get your point but what IPOB should do is to adopt candidates accross political party that accepts their conditions even if the candidate is in APC drop list of their candidates 48 hours or 24 hours to election

You can't adopt candidates across political parties that don't support your interest. They will be screened out.

Forget what you think you know. Ojukwu is APGA and APGA is Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by ndo2: 10:35am On May 08, 2022
From op's points,one can see why ipob is intelletually superior to the rest of nigerian who call them miscreants.by comparing UK with nigeria which is fantastically corrupt according to uk's prime minster.the same method which sowore who used to critisize kanu employed and failed until he realised his folly and switched to 'revolution now' movement
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by gidgiddy: 11:22am On May 08, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Never seen a people this deluded! I wonder how they're this "bot-ified". Said they will kill and kill, then both sides will get invited to Switzerland LMFAO! When would they know that the world doesn't give a flying fuucck about Africa?

When this thing started I remember talking with even some of them. You've been protesting peacefully but the Nigerian system has been attacking you, with sublime support from the elites of your region. Your governors. Why not change strategy?

Push forward pro Biafra people, let the people vote for them. Imagine the clout MNK came with in 2015. That followership would have toppled the political foundations of the SE. Then you dish out good governance, so the people get a glimpse of what Biafra could be.

See dirty Abia state, where MNK is from. Imagine turning Abia to a model city. Pushing your reps to the higher chambers to talk about restructuring and referendum. But no! Give us guns! We kill enough and Biafra would come. SMH

You dont get it. IPOB was not created for good governance and it is not a cleaning company for Aba. Their agitation is for self determination and independence from the failed state of Nigeria

If IPOB ever gets involved in the dirty world of Nigerian politics, they will be destroyed
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by paramakina202: 11:45am On May 08, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

The foundation of IPOB was built on fraud,MNK doesn't care about good governance and general well being of the people rather he takes advantage of bad leadership in Igboland and Nigeria generally and use it brain-wash the gullible that he is fighting for them.
If he was after good governance he would at least change the situation in Abia state and ethrone with his influence a people oriented leadership but rather he is getting bribed by corrupt government in Umuahia and the reason the state is more peaceful than others.

2 Likes

Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Foolishbuhari: 1:40pm On May 08, 2022
gidgiddy:

You dont get it. IPOB was not created for good governance and it is not a cleaning company for Aba. Their agitation is for self determination and independence from the failed state of Nigeria

If IPOB ever gets involved in the dirty world of Nigerian politics, they will be destroyed

But their pattern isn't working now and I don see it working in the nearest future too. Secession battles are no longer fought in the fields but the legislature. Self-determination without politics?

If you say IPOB wasn't created for good governance then why are you protesting bad governance in Nigeria? Isn't it the bad governance and marginalization that created the Biafra dream in the first place? So how can you say IPOB doesn't care about bad governance, especially in their enclaves? I beg to differ.

1 Like

Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Foolishbuhari: 3:46pm On May 08, 2022
ndo2:
From op's points,one can see why ipob is intelletually superior to the rest of nigerian who call them miscreants.by comparing UK with nigeria which is fantastically corrupt according to uk's prime minster.the same method which sowore who used to critisize kanu employed and failed until he realised his folly and switched to 'revolution now' movement

What clout does Sowore have? I dare say Sowore can't even win his LG in a free and fair election, but the clown wants to be president!

MNK was a force to behold. Man seemed like a god! He had the people in his hands, he had the clout! He had everything to cause a change in the present political space that's the SE, which is the first goal; but hubris as they say, is the downfall of those who indulge in it.
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by 1875avnja: 6:41am On May 09, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

[/s]
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by 1875bolaw: 6:45am On May 09, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

You can't adopt candidates across political parties that don't support your interest. They will be screened out.

Forget what you think you know. Ojukwu is APGA and APGA is Ojukwu.
[/s]
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:46am On May 09, 2022
uBuNiT:

Be objective for once, forget insults, even Ojukwu created Apga after the war which the people are supporting in Anambra, all these insults and killings will never bring Biafra with Nnamdi kanu if a more powerful Ojukwu couldn't get it.Stop killing our people because you are demanding for referendum that is not in the Constitution.Nobody will give you referendum.
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:47am On May 09, 2022
Anthonyoz:

They have lost support already, we in the East are not happy with this senseless killings and sit at home,that is achieving nothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Much We Now Hate Nnamdi Kanu Check The Punch Comment Section / Video: Peter Obi Supporter Denounces Movement For Importing Crowd To Imo Rally / Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.