Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

1875shak's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1875shak's Profile / 1875shak's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Is Reno Omokri's Method Right? by 1875shak: 7:45am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Peterobiisathie:
Good of you Reno
These IPOB Vagina removers need to be thought some lessons
[/s]
Politics / Re: Ika Ekweremmdu Is A Bastard Simon Ekpa Declared by 1875shak: 7:45am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Peterobiisathie:
that is typical ibo for you
any slight opportunity the abuse
[/s]
Politics / Re: Look After Your Neighbours, Show Them Love As Biafraland Under Lock----Ekpa by 1875shak: 7:45am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Mazisimonekpa:
you are biggest Efulefu for questioning me

Mazi Simon Ekpa from Finland
[/s]
Crime / Re: Two Pregnant Women, Barber Arrested For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport.(video by 1875shak: 7:22am On May 09, 2022
[s]
triple996:
The legend above me grin
[/s]
Politics / Re: How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple by 1875shak: 7:22am On May 09, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

If you're actually from Igboland, you won't be asking why a couple is visiting the wife's village before their wedding.
[/s]
Crime / Re: Two Pregnant Women, Barber Arrested For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport.(video by 1875shak: 7:22am On May 09, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Nworie Phillip Chikwendu has done it again.

A round of applause for one our greatest developers. cheesy
[/s]
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Leeds United (2 - 1) On 8th May 2022 by 1875shak: 7:19am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112635952:

Congratulations guys.
Top 4 is yours at last.
Happy for you guys.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 1875shak: 7:19am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
Nigeria with her corrupt leaders is still way ahead of swahIndia cheesy

You should cover your face
[/s]
Politics / Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by 1875shak: 7:19am On May 09, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Gradually, you shall overcome the obstacles you had forseen while onion bandits were still high on Meth. grin
[/s]
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Told Them IPOB Will Get Independence In 2020 by 1875shak: 6:54am On May 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:
grin cheesy

Igbos stopped making use of their free gifted senses long time ago.
[/s]
Religion / Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by 1875shak: 6:54am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
yes it demotion. Brainwashed sheeples are gathering billions into your account every Sunday. What would you need a presidential post.
[/s]
Politics / Re: How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple by 1875shak: 6:54am On May 09, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

If it walks like a duck, Quacks like a duck, smells like a duck, my brother make I no lie you na duck be that.

This is not the first time IPOB is kidnapping, beheading and even roasting security officers in Imo state.

Everything in that killing points to IPOB as they have been known to act.

Same way you don't see explicit description of how Boko haram kills every of their victim before you believe it is Boko haram.
[/s]
Politics / Re: How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple by 1875shak: 6:52am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
At least they did not blame it on ipob & The Federal Government, Useless Coward.
[/s]
Politics / Re: How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple by 1875shak: 6:52am On May 09, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

It is IPOB that killed those people in Taraba. IPOB! Do you have proof otherwise? Show me concrete evidence that it is Fulani that killed them. Did Fulani say they are the ones that killed them?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by 1875shak: 6:52am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
yes you are free to do business every Monday
Yes you are free to walk in the night everywhere in the south east.
Yes,you are free to drive your expensive cars without ipob collecting it to perpetrate their evil crime.
Yes, your brothers abroad are free to travel to igbo land anytime.
Mr man stop fooling yourself, everybody knows that people are living in fear in the east, nobody can say anything against ipob, nobody is allow to have a different view from that of ipob, nobody have any right to open his shop until ipob say so. Igbos in abroad are afraid of traveling home.
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.