Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1132051 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) ... (2493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 1875pita: 7:04am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
yeah

I heard that they hate albinos too undecided
[/s]
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 1875pita: 7:04am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
don't forget that Nigeria has both natural resources and a huge population

DRC has more of natural resources though
[/s]
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:06am On May 09, 2022
Kazikazi:
grin
1,Kenya's shoddy style expressway
2.Tanzania,a land of engineers
grin Why don't they award some of their construction jobs to Tanzanians? They once gave Nigerians one of their most important roads to build. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:11am On May 09, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 1875p: 7:11am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
I'm talking "country" not DC whatever
Nigeria is also in organizations like ECOWAS and opec
[/s]
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:11am On May 09, 2022
GeneralDae:

I laugh because everyone especially Nigerians are only focused on the negatives of Buhari (which are there of course). So you wouldn't blame rvp2018 for thinking Uhuru is doing better than Buhari grin.
The Kenyans would be happy to have a buhari in place of the spoilt drunkard son of jomo kenyatta. But they won't admit it out of shame.

Now, they're so unhappy with the spoilt drunkard to the level of itching for a local landgrabber to take over this year. Things are really tough in little India. grin

Or maybe we should gift them buhari. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 1875shaka: 7:18am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
we are saying the same thing buddy

There's a reason china manufactures so heavily

[/s]
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 1875shaka: 7:18am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
you still here?
[/s]
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 1875shak: 7:19am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
Nigeria with her corrupt leaders is still way ahead of swahIndia cheesy

You should cover your face
[/s]
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 1875sha: 7:19am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
abegi
[/s]
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 1875sh: 7:20am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
DRC has about half the population of Nigeria
I'll say the potential is the same
Nigeria also has a lot of minerals
[/s]
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 8:16am On May 09, 2022
kikuyu1:

I didn't have time to read this book! It's ALMOST 500 pages and I couldn't find another way to get through to you.
Me and the RVP see alike on most things as[b] we're Kenyan[/b]; meaning truthseeking yet humble unlike others I could name.

Another Kenyan:
Okay Bro, Allow me though this week or so i am very busy but once i will get some time, i will come back and respond.

Petrochemical is my core by Automation segment. I have been working all over the world (in petrochemicals for 12 years).
I will tell you why it is almost impossible for even France with Total and Britain with its BP to Beat Indians in petrochemical industry(They are the master in that field but they don't try to show off).
My post will be very detailed one with a lot of onsite details images (taken by myself during commissioning, production , testing from actual Petrochemical complexes all over the world).

I hope i will be able to clear that doubt for you.

He knows WTF he's talking about! Post more often rationalhuman! Waffas have no idea of the concepts you discuss but Kenyans do and we appreciate your knowledge.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:21am On May 09, 2022
kikuyu1:

Good googly moogly!?

This nigga should have remained silent! Like everything else in Naij once you look deeper.

[url][https://punchng.com/illegal-refining-port-harcourt-residents-choked-remain-in-endless-battle-with-soot/url]
Should we look deeper into your flower industry and how it's killing lake naivasha so that white girls in Europe can have their Valentine's day roses?

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:34am On May 09, 2022
rationalhuman:
Okay Bro, Allow me though this week or so i am very busy but once i will get some time, i will come back and respond.

Petrochemical is my core by Automation segment. I have been working all over the world (in petrochemicals for 12 years).
I will tell you why it is almost impossible for even France with Total and Britain with its BP to Beat Indians in petrochemical industry(They are the master in that field but they don't try to show off).
My post will be very detailed one with a lot of onsite details images (taken by myself during commissioning, production , testing from actual Petrochemical complexes all over the world).

I hope i will be able to clear that doubt for you.

Don't project your fear of Indians on us.

Nigerians are not little Indians. We have almost finished that refinery and we have enough oil reserve to feed it. And there's a ready made market right here in Africa for it.

Let me tell you a story about the steel industry that makes nonsense of your fear.
In 1905 or thereabouts, Tata of India started a small steel plant. The CEO of British steel then rubbished the effort by saying he could roll up all the steel produced by Tata and swallow it. That was in 1905. Today India produced more steel than Britain and most of British steel production is in Indian hands.

So, don't think Nigerians can not trump Indians at the end of the day in terms of fuel supply to African countries. We can not sit down on our ass like lazy Kenyans and not run a refinery because of Indians.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:39am On May 09, 2022
theenchanter:
u're minding the idiot that's equating the world cup to a one-day one-stadium athletic event. Craziness is embedded in him, to be fair.

What has having a national park got to do with being considered to host the world cup?

That guy is not here for facts he's only here to argue over anything

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 9:16am On May 09, 2022
naijalander:
Loove the new expressway btw. I noticed it is not yet in use. A Bolt driver I asked about it recently mentioned that he isn't enthusiatic about using it, another person said it's because of the expected toll to be paid for using it. Kikuyu1, what do you guys think?

As of last week the on and off ramps were yet to be completed. I don't often use the route but its a game changer cutting JKIA drive times to less than 30 mns. The expected tolls are average but a lot of Africans are stuck in a rut of sameness cause that's all they know-what I call our continental comfort zone curse that keeps us perpetually complaining and making do but never changing ishyt by doing better.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Subsaharan: 9:28am On May 09, 2022
rvp2018:
Natural resource curse or paradox. Nigeria airlines suspend flights - they cannot afford to buy oil - that is found plentiful in their country

Nigerian airlines are to suspend all flights from Monday over rising jet fuel prices, an umbrella organization of operators said on Saturday.

https://nation.africa/africa/news/nigerian-airlines-suspend-flights-over-soaring-fuel-prices-3808566?fbclid=IwAR0LzMjHDW9j4Zd6TzSqT_PfnkzFiiJrKEcy2L2KzqK_D0Yz2KGv8kKvyag

A classic blackmailing technique that has failed, the strike action has been suspended

AGO and diesel are not subsidized by the Govt like PMS.

Truckers are crying too, so do they want the Govt to return subsidies to diesel?

They should increase ticket prices if their cost of operations has gone up. This blackmailing tactic is now becoming a menace in this country

Government funds are taxpayers' money, All this labour unions forming cartels are the cause of these strike actions that are crippling the economy.

Greedy University lecturers are currently on strike holding everyone to ransom
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:34am On May 09, 2022
Subsaharan:

A classic blackmailing technique that has failed, the strike action has been suspended

AGO and diesel are not subsidized by the Govt like PMS.

Truckers are crying too, so do they want the Govt to return subsidies to diesel?

They should increase ticket prices if their cost of operations has gone up. This blackmailing tactic is now becoming a menace in this country

Government funds are taxpayers' money, All this labour unions forming cartels are the cause of these strike actions that are crippling the economy.

Greedy University lecturers are currently on strike holding everyone to ransom
Same people that accuse Buhari of not running a completely liberal free economy wants him to subsidise everything. Electricity, Fuel, Diesel, you name it. Nigerians sometimes don't know what they want.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Subsaharan: 9:49am On May 09, 2022
GeneralDae:

The same people that accuse Buhari of not running a completely liberal free economy want him to subsidize everything. Electricity, Fuel, Diesel, you name it. Nigerians sometimes don't know what they want.

If you visit Francophone countries, you'll ask yourself whether it's not the same Africa we are.

The cost of living in this country is so much cheaper here all thanks to the government subsidies.

If you ask me, it's these subsidies that are the major cause of our problems.

All our refineries are short down because of subsidy

Power is not working because of subsidies

CBN spends $2bn every year to subsidize the dollar for Nigerians

Nigeria subsidies petro for the whole Subregion, let some of these subsidies go, Mbanu. yet na still we go complain
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:04am On May 09, 2022
Subsaharan:

If you visit Francophone countries, you'll ask yourself whether it's not the same Africa we are.

The cost of living in this country is so much cheaper here all thanks to the government subsidies.

Nigeria subsidies petro for the whole Subregion, let some of these subsidies go, Mbanu. yet na still we go complain
how on Earth are you complaining about cost of living in Nigeria when it is one of the cheapest?

Which Francophone country are you talking about, I know of Ivory Coast and the cost of living there is really high compare to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Subsaharan: 10:06am On May 09, 2022
Just40:
how on Earth are you complaining about cost of living in Nigeria when it is one of the cheapest?

Which Francophone country are you talking about, I know of Ivory Coast and the cost of living there is really high compare to Nigeria

we are saying the same thing brother
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:07am On May 09, 2022
Subsaharan:

There are reports of very cheap fuel in Benin republic and Cameroon also, and you ask how is that possible? They are leveraging on our subsidy.
Subsidies should go but my advice is that we give it a 2 year plan, then invest heavily on CNG vehicles as alternatives and then also solve the problem of irregular power supply within 2 years. After that, then we can gradually remove subsidy in the petroleum sector.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Subsaharan: 10:10am On May 09, 2022
GeneralDae:

There are reports of very cheap fuel in Benin republic and Cameroon also, and you ask how is that possible? They are leveraging on our subsidy.
Subsidies should go but my advice is that we give it a 2 year plan, then invest heavily on CNG vehicles as alternatives and then also solve the problem of irregular power supply within 2 years. After that, then we can gradually remove subsidy in the petroleum sector.

Yes CNG is the way to go. We don't have any excuse, this is what the labour unions should be clamoring for.

The money we've spent on subsidies for the last 2 years would be enough to build the Lagos - Calabar railway without loans.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:40am On May 09, 2022
Subsaharan:

we are saying the same thing brother
Then I didn't read your comment well
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 11:12am On May 09, 2022
obaaderemi:
The Kenyans would be happy to have a buhari in place of the spoilt drunkard son of jomo kenyatta. But they won't admit it out of shame.

Now, they're so unhappy with the spoilt drunkard to the level of itching for a local landgrabber to take over this year. Things are really tough in little India. grin

Or maybe we should gift them buhari. grin

obaaderemi:
grin Why don't they award some of their construction jobs to Tanzanians? They once gave Nigerians one of their most important roads to build. grin

Somebody must have abused you as a kid. Get professional help Obaboon.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 12:00pm On May 09, 2022
gallivant:

Somebody must have abused you as a kid. Get professional help Obaboon.
There is nothing wrong with giving Nigerians or Tanzanians your road to build.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 12:04pm On May 09, 2022
obaaderemi:
The problem is cash.these guys are broke. We can't build and then they pay us for 30 years the way the Chinese will get paid for that expressway.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 12:06pm On May 09, 2022
Tanzania United republic

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 12:14pm On May 09, 2022
Tanzania

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:23pm On May 09, 2022
GeneralDae:

There is nothing wrong with giving Nigerians or Tanzanians your road to build.

No problem whatsoever but that cowardly afonja has got issues that we must tackle.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:28pm On May 09, 2022
Kazikazi:
The problem is cash.these guys are broke. We can't build and then they pay us for 30 years the way the Chinese will get paid for that expressway.

Explain to Nigerians why...

Tanzania has only constructed a measure 3 overpasses since independence

Explain why Bagamoyo port has not commenced construction while Lamu port is now operational

Explain what happened to the LNG pipelines

Explain why fastest electric SGR has not ferried a single passenger to date..

Among others... wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 12:33pm On May 09, 2022
Kazikazi:
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) ... (2493) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.