Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! (4448 Views)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@Super Sharp 2003 Toks ML 320 At Abuja For 1.3M@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ / $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Customised 06/2007 Asma Shark Mercerdes Benz Cls.price 7.8m / Brand New Mercerdes Benz Actros Tractor Heads For Sale (part-payment Available) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by sleekender(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2008
MERCERDES BENZ ML 320 AT UNBELIEVABLE PRICE!!!

LEATHER SEATS!

WORKING AIR CONDITIONING

WOOD GRAIN DASH BOARD (FORMICA)

ALLOY WHEELS

FULLY PIMPED TO YOUR SATISFACTION!!

ASKING PRICE: 1.7 MILLION

FOR ENQUIRIES

PLEASE ONLY INTERSTED BUYERS AND NO MIDNIGHT CALLS!!

Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by sleekender(m): 10:34am On Oct 25, 2008
embarassedFOR ENQUIRIES CALL

MORE PICS!!

Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by visaexpert: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2008
please whats the mileage and year i am really interested
Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by sdbaba: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2008
I'm offering 1m and let's have the milleage and more pictures of the engine and all sides with the interiors. may pick it up soon.
Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by sleekender(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2008
Mileage: 131160

Find more pictures attached!!

Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by sdbaba: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2008
so wot do you say about the 1m? let me know so I give you a call soon.
Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by akpumpin1: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2008
sdbaba:

I'm offering 1m and let's have the milleage and more pictures of the engine and all sides with the interiors. may pick it up soon.

i can see that u be rogue. see ur other post on grand cherokee jeep.u go just slash car price like say u dey buy cloth for yaba.

Re: 2001 Grand Cherokee Jeep: Limited Edition!
« #18 on: October 23, 2008, 02:33 AM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you should consider the guys offering 1.1M and 1.2M for this ride. By my calculations,  that is about $9500 - $10300 for the ride. This ride in the US wouldn't sell for even $5000 as I know the value on a car reduces by 10% for every year of use, so 7 years is less 70% of the original value. So do ur maths well and see if the guys offering 1.1-1.2 have tried or not.
For me I'd rather go for a brand new car for around 1.6M-2M instead of blowing 1.2M on a 7-year old ride with higher fuel consumption and no warranties at all.
Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by sdbaba: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2008
akpumpin1:

i can see that u be rogue. see ur other post on grand cherokee jeep.u go just slash car price like say u dey buy cloth for yaba.

Re: 2001 Grand Cherokee Jeep: Limited Edition!
« #18 on: October 23, 2008, 02:33 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you should consider the guys offering 1.1M and 1.2M for this ride. By my calculations, that is about $9500 - $10300 for the ride. This ride in the US wouldn't sell for even $5000 as I know the value on a car reduces by 10% for every year of use, so 7 years is less 70% of the original value. So do ur maths well and see if the guys offering 1.1-1.2 have tried or not.
For me I'd rather go for a brand new car for around 1.6M-2M instead of blowing 1.2M on a 7-year old ride with higher fuel consumption and no warranties at all.

No need for the name calling, read the last post on that tread and you'll see where I'm coming from. the thing is that I can't pay above 1m for a Tokunbo car, everybody has a breaking point where when you reach you'd say "I'd rather go for the real thing". na market I price and I no force seller to sell. If him gree let him contact me, if not I keep looking shikena. At least I no put gun for him neck say by force by force him must sell for 1m, it's a simple law of demand and supply.

Go and learn manners young man akpumpin1.
Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by akpumpin1: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2008
u cant pay more than 1m for tokunbo car . the grand cherokee 1m, ml320 1m. so infinity fx35 2006 tokunbo too na 1m. u go pay? something has gone nut your brain man. if you be reseller/dealer contact US DEALER to get u hook up at a reasonable price.
Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by sleekender(m): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2008
@sdbaba
You are obviously outta ya senses!!! You wanna buy a Benz Jeep for 1 Million!!
If you want a tokunbo car for dat price then go look for Kia & Hyundai saloon cars, those are the type of cars u can get at that price!!
The Benz y'all know is strictly for the Upper class not for you. Go find a better discussion (for Korean cars) to post at.
Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by sdbaba: 1:31am On Oct 27, 2008
sleekender:

@sdbaba
You are obviously out of ya senses!!! You want to buy a Benz Jeep for 1 Million!!
If you want a tokunbo car for that price then go look for Kia & Hyundai saloon cars, those are the type of cars u can get at that price!!
The Benz y'all know is strictly for the Upper class not for you. Go find a better discussion (for Korean cars) to post at.

I think I've tried to be very respectful on this forum while expressing my own opinions but it's obvious you and akpumpin1 are very mannerless and lack respect for people. Is it a must that you abuse[i][/i] before you air your minds? I'm sure both of you are very senseless and immature in dealing with people. So if you have a shop and a customer comes in to price your goods, the first thing you'll do is to curse him and you think he'll stay further to now purchase at your own favourable price? It is you that is out of ur senses and needs probably a psychiatrist to fix you back up and for akpumpin1, you need to see a mechanic to tighten the nuts that have come loose in ur brains - gay.

And if you must know, I have a good job and can buy whatever car I want even at N10m and I already own a Benz, just looking to bump up my model - so you just lost a potential buyer with your lack of manners. You two are no different from danfo drivers and conductors with all your name callings!
Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by akininNC(m): 3:30am On Oct 27, 2008
@sdbaba

We all want a good deal on a car but there is a fine line between asking and making an offer that might be considered insulting. If you are looking to spend about 1mil, would it not make sense to look at something closer to that price.
Just my 2 cents
Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by sdbaba: 5:38am On Oct 27, 2008
angry
Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by sdbaba: 6:04am On Oct 27, 2008
akininNC:

@sdbaba

We all want a good deal on a car but there is a fine line between asking and making an offer that might be considered insulting. If you are looking to spend about 1mil, would it not make sense to look at something closer to that price.
Just my 2 cents

Thanks for ur response to my post, at least you are more polite and objective in ur reply. However I don't think offering N1m for an asking price of N1.7m can be considered insulting. It is on this same Nairaland that another dealer sold a Jeep he initially put an asking price of N2.9m on for N1.6m

In May, I bought a Tokunbo 406 for my wife at 780K, the initial asking was N1.5m and I was even physically with the dealer and we haggled until he agreed for N780K last and I bought, knowing the value of what I'm getting. My first offer to him after he mentioned N1.5m was 750K - he just laughed and said "well oga, 750K too is money but not enough for this ride", with that I made a decision to buy the car no matter his last price. I could have paid even 950K for the ride if he insisted that was his last price for the ride, I hope you get what I'm driving at here.

A seller needs to be as tolerating as possible, all you're after is to sell ur goods at the rates favourable to you. If he were more polite in his posts, I could have topped up my offer - not for him to start calling me names and all that, I detest rudeness in any form and we should learn to respect one another, internet or no internet - cos we don't know if fate will make our paths cross someday soon.

Thanks for ur post once again!
Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by akpumpin1: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2008
your quote: It is on this same Nairaland that another dealer sold a Jeep he initially put an asking price of N2.9m on for N1.6m
bring your senses to right bearing. this guy posted his grand cherokee 2001 for 2.9m and later sold it for 1.6m compare, an honest and transparent seller posted the same jeep for affordable price of the actual sales price for 1.6m, u still keep telling him to take 1.1m.offer. am sure if this guy has advertised this jeep for 1.1m you will probably ask for #5000.naija peep sha.i tried to filter all your post and realise that you are here to derail sellers.let's see who is gay, danfo driver and conductor here.
Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by sdbaba: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2008
akpumpin1:

your quote: It is on this same Nairaland that another dealer sold a Jeep he initially put an asking price of N2.9m on for N1.6m
bring your senses to right bearing. this guy posted his grand cherokee 2001 for 2.9m and later sold it for 1.6m compare, an honest and transparent seller posted the same jeep for affordable price of the actual sales price for 1.6m, u still keep telling him to take 1.1m.offer. am sure if this guy has advertised this jeep for 1.1m you will probably ask for #5000.naija peep sha.i tried to filter all your post and realise that you are here to derail sellers.let's see who is gay, danfo driver and conductor here.

It is obvious you're a trouble maker and not worth wasting my time on. But to prove to you that it is you that needs to bring your senses to the right bearing, go back and check that tread again and see if I bidded for the Jeep. I only told the buyer that guys offering 1.1 and 1.2m have tried and that he should consider them so get ur facts right before you post - because you appear to me as somebody who talks before he thinks.

The car I bidded was the Benz ML on this tread and not the Jeep so eff off and go do something tangible with ur time, that is if you even have any job to go to anyways!
Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by akpumpin1: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2008
i am not here to waste my precious time nor to bash anyone  here. but let's be realistic.if you can phantom what it takes to buy, ship and clear a good and clean ttile car from US not car from fom junk yard you will understand what am driving at. your are not bidding the jeep but advocating for the bidder, who knows the man in the masqurade costumes.u clearly stated the grand cherokee will cost $5000 in US let's assume you re right before taxes shipping and clearing will cost $5000 estimation of $10500 =1.25m by current conversion, so what kind of biz man are you. you want this guy to run at lost.
my centre of controversy is not really base on this  but to your other post. you can check the nissan you bidded in other thread. finally sit down and calculate how much it's going to cost to buy this ml320, shipping and clearing before you  bid the suv, except the jeep is stolen, junk,salvage or your nija brother wey dey do credit card runs here buy am, you can't get it for 1m. i can see reason why people sell salvage for you poeple to put your life at risk. nija with cheap stuff.
Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by dejicool: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2008
What year is this ML? Looks like a 1999. Pls respond.
Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by akininNC(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2008
@sdbaba,
Do not waste your time getting in into a verbal altercation with this chap. I actually blame the seller rather than you. Price the vehicle what you think it is worth and hold your ground. Although there are circumstances where you would be willing to listen to some offers because the vehicle has been in your possession for too long.
I for one believe that dealers that overprice their vehicle are doing themselves a disservice. Price it fairly and allow room for little negotiation and move on.
Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by olukunle: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2008
@sdbaba,

i have a 1997 pathfinder for sale. black colour and runs well.
its cotonou cleared and has a mileage of approximately 164,000. price is 1.150m.
interested?, mail olukunle100@yahoo.com or call 07037395938.
Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by sdbaba: 3:14am On Oct 28, 2008
akininNC:

@sdbaba,
Do not waste your time getting in into a verbal altercation with this chap. I actually blame the seller rather than you. Price the vehicle what you think it is worth and hold your ground. Although there are circumstances where you would be willing to listen to some offers because the vehicle has been in your possession for too long.
I for one believe that dealers that overprice their vehicle are doing themselves a disservice. Price it fairly and allow room for little negotiation and move on.

Thanks Akin for ur contributions once more. The benz in question has run 131,160miles which translates to 211,081km, none of my current Tokunbos have run that much distance. Look at pic 5, it comes with a cassette player and not a CD Player, is it possible to have this sort of ride and still be using cassette player? Of course one would want to install a better sound system in it. From my experience, no matter how neat a Tokunbo comes, you still have to spend money after buying it to fix some things. On this particular ride, there's no way one will spend less than 200K to make it perfect for today and like Dejicool pointed out, I don't think the model is earlier than 1999 (9yrs already) so why all the fuss you're tempted to ask my brother. Common VIN was not even posted for the ride.

@Olukunle
Thanks for your offer, but to be frank, I don't know much about Pathfinders. It was actually my mechanic that talked me into this Mercedes SUVs stuff if I wanted to bump up my model. I can help you talk to other friends who may be interested and get back to you on ur email/mobile. have you used it or it's fresh Tokunbo from Cotonou? You can post pics and details to this mail address tinubal@yahoo.com. Cheers buddy!
Re: Mercerdes Benz Ml 320 At Unbelievable Price! by arsenal4va(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2008
@ poster
is this ride still available??

pls let me know asap

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cars From Canada And Save Money / No deal / Buy Cars From Canada Auction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.