Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

How To Sell Your Imported Goods Online Without Stress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell Your Imported Goods Online Without Stress (1813 Views)

How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) / The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace / Why Are Imported Goods Excessively Expensive In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Your Imported Goods Online Without Stress by dhsfbi(m): 4:03am On Aug 28, 2014
Starting an online business is not as easy or hard as it is painted by most people, First you need to have business idea like a real/offline business and the rest thing you need to succeed in that business will follow. A lot of people have product that is appealing by the general public, but they find it difficult to target the right people who are in damn need of it. Not long ago, i discuss with two posts how to start an importation business and ship to any country no shipping capital or to Nigeria with little or no shipping charges.

Also Read: How To Start Your Own Importation Business

undefined

Today i will be discussing the most important aspect of importation business which is how to sell your imported goods faster and order for another in other to increase your profit. Now that you have successfully import your goods to nigeria, The next course of action is to find buyers which is very difficult for so many people but today a solution have been provided to that problem.

Also Read: How To Sell Your Imported Goods On Mobofree

How To Sell Your Imported Goods Faster In Nigeria

The problem of how to sell the product you import from aliexpress is another problem entirely for people that want to venture into importation business in nigeria.But do not worry as there are some alternatives for selling your imported goods in Nigeria if you already do not have market here in Nigeria.

There are three websites here in Nigeria that takes care of that NAMELY:

www.kaymu.com.ng
www.
www.mobofree.com

This three sites accept sellers from Nigeria,India, U.S.A and some other african countries to place their product and services on their website as classified ads and increase their probability of selling faster. Just visit any of this site and sell your Goods fast, profit from them and increase the quantity of goods you will import the next time.

Must Read: How To Import Goods To Nigeria With Little Or No Shipping Charges

In case you have any question or difficulty, Please feel free to use the comment box.

Read more: http://www.rasaqtech.com/2014/08/how-to-sell-your-imported-goods-online.html#ixzz3BeUOC55Z
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Goods Online Without Stress by froshjay(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
pls boss can u brief me on the procedures 2 start the importation business..I kwn of Ali express.BT I don't kwn 2 procedures 2 place the order...tnx u.
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Goods Online Without Stress by Jaxx123: 2:55pm On May 13, 2021
YOU WANT CONTINOUS SALE AND PASSIVE INCOME OVER THAT YOUR BUSINESS? PLEASE BUILD GOOD LEAD LIST

To be candid, I never thought u were legit cos of scammers everywhere

The above statement is what I received this morning from one of my subscriber from marketing funnel list.

Hey, can you help me promote this cream I made it my self? she asked

Yes of course, we can help you automate it using online digital lead.

We set up the funnel and the whole process, boom! after few days’ success she desire keep coming.

Let me tell you this if u have any business you are running.

If u place ad or Facebook, Google ad or any platform and all you are doing is directing visitor to your landing page .

You are missing enough!!!

Let me tell you.

IMAGING, over 1,000 people visited your website and they all left within 20 seconds without buying or take any good action.
Do you know, it is not good enough?

READ THIS They don’t buy your offer did not mean they don’t need your offer.

-They don't buy because
-They are not convince enough
-They don't have your fee

-They don't trust you and your offer as well.

THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED THIS DIGITAL MAGIC CALLED LEAD MAGENTIC PAGE SET UP

If you build good lead magnetic capture page in the beginning, those 1000 visitor are already yours automatically.

THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE FUNNEL TO USE AND FOLLOW

AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE=LIST
AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE+EMAIL SWIPE=SUCCESS

It mean you can automated following up those 1,000 people with your email or Whatsapp swipe even when you are not there for 5,7,10days

DON’T JUST SET UP EMAIL LEAD BUT ALSO WHATSAPP LEAD AS WELL.

This is one of the winning funnel till day that convert well.

Don’t ignore the process

Because the outcome is awesome.

No Product Is Old but Our Marketing Style Does

For any business marketing boosting and promotion guide

WEBHOUSE LAB
HOLLA ME ON
Webhousemax2020@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need You To Lend Me 5,000 / HELP! Challenge Receiving Funds With PAYPAL / Top 21 Facts About Dangote’s refinery and petrochemical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.