Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Should The Terminally Ill Control Their Deaths? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should The Terminally Ill Control Their Deaths? (435 Views)

WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should The Terminally Ill Control Their Deaths? by Zekkmixes(f): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2014
I ask this because I know of one such person whose life is practically so miserable because of his illness. I can't mention what illness it is but it causes the person a lot of pain everyday of their life and they are constantly taking pain medication for it even at the certain knowledge that they are damaging their kidney. Apart from that the disease affects her psyche. She is always unhappy and constantly looking for ways to hurt others or cause trouble for them.
Re: Should The Terminally Ill Control Their Deaths? by Zekkmixes(f): 7:47am On Aug 28, 2014
Shouldn't euthanasia be legal for this type of person instead of pulling through life in misery and unhappiness and pain?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know A Cure For Epilepsy / Enhances Your Natural Capabilities For Stamina / Create Unlimited And Customizable Alarms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.