Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Deloitte Unemployed Graduate Scholarship Program 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Deloitte Unemployed Graduate Scholarship Program 2014 (2899 Views)

Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore / Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deloitte Unemployed Graduate Scholarship Program 2014 by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 28, 2014
Deloitte - Akintola Williams Deloitte, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, is a professional services organization that provides audit, tax, consulting, accounting and financial advisory, corporate finance, and risk advisory services.

Deloitte offers a world of opportunities for individuals with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, passion for success and impeccable integrity. 

Deloitte Graduate School Scholarship 2014

DescriptionDeloitte Academy in partnership with Sage ERP Africa offers scholarship opportunity to 100 accounting graduates to participate in the Deloitte Graduate School.Successful participants will be trained in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), preparation of financial statements including group accounts.You will also learn the use of Sage accounting software (ERP).We will give you the chance to apply theory to real-worId scenarios thereby enhancing your employment prospects as you seek employment in the labour market.

Eligibility Criteria:
Be a Nigerian of not more than 26 years;
Be qualified with the Institute of Chattered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN);
andBe currently unemployed.

Duration: 4 Months

This initiative is proudly supported by:The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria Sage ERP Africa.
This opportunity is opened to applicants from all geopolitical zones of Nigeria.

Application Closing Date: Not Stated.

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a detailed CV to: ifrsacademy@deloitte.com
Re: Deloitte Unemployed Graduate Scholarship Program 2014 by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2014
Let me use this Seun juju and share it..

Wait oh.. Sharing isn't working..
Re: Deloitte Unemployed Graduate Scholarship Program 2014 by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Good initiative from Delloitte. It would make more sense if Delloite decide to recruit the best graduates of this school.

In other news, i never get this "share" thing
Re: Deloitte Unemployed Graduate Scholarship Program 2014 by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 28, 2014
TheRealAdonye: Let me use this Seun juju and share it..

Wait oh.. Sharing isn't working..
e dey work oo, abi na nokia touch you dey use? grin grin
tobiflink: Good initiative from Delloitte. It would make more sense if Delloite decide to recruit the best graduates of this school.
In other news, i never get this "share" thing
I think they will employ some people after the program, they can't just organise something like this without employing some...

Ehhhemm, for the share button, you can share a comment you want your friends/followers to read, maybe a comment you find nice, educative or hilarious. ..
Re: Deloitte Unemployed Graduate Scholarship Program 2014 by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2014
Don't know why it's open to accounting graduates only embarassed embarassed
Re: Deloitte Unemployed Graduate Scholarship Program 2014 by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2014
MarvellousGod: grin grin I think they will employ some people after the program, they can't just organise something like this without employing some...

Ehhhemm, for the share button, you can share a comment you want your friends/followers to read, maybe a comment you find nice, educative or hilarious. ..

Oh, thanks. I get it now.
Re: Deloitte Unemployed Graduate Scholarship Program 2014 by davide470(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
^^^and none of the posters above studied Accounting. smiley so where all are the Accounting Grads?
Re: Deloitte Unemployed Graduate Scholarship Program 2014 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
MarvellousGod: Don't know why it's open to accounting graduates only embarassed embarassed

ICAN qualified is the key word
Re: Deloitte Unemployed Graduate Scholarship Program 2014 by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 29, 2014
tobiflink:

ICAN qualified is the key word
yeap
davide470: ^^^and none of the posters above studied Accounting. smiley so where all are the Accounting Grads?
many of them must have applied quietly and some may not have ican shaa
Re: Deloitte Unemployed Graduate Scholarship Program 2014 by toemie(m): 4:20am On Sep 09, 2014
I have been invited for an interview...9th of september...peeps what do you think I shud be expecting? Its just a training remember, not a job interview
Re: Deloitte Unemployed Graduate Scholarship Program 2014 by luvola(m): 5:58am On Sep 09, 2014
What happen to thise unemployed above 26 years of age ? nonsense
Re: Deloitte Unemployed Graduate Scholarship Program 2014 by Gquest: 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
toemie: I have been invited for an interview...9th of september...peeps what do you think I shud be expecting? Its just a training remember, not a job interview

(1) (Reply)

2018 Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment / Lng Test Format Today(engineering) / Nigeria Breweries Plc Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.