Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal (694 Views)

This Is The Kanu Nwankwo/StarTimes Ad That Was Voted Most Annoying TV Ad On NL / The Purge....would U Kill?? / The Purge. If It Really Happens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Jaymharx23(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2014
So i saw this movie The Purge: Where 12 hours of a day in a Year as Crime Free Day, All Crimes are Legal. If you wanna payback what someone did to you or you wanna hate on someone, you just simply wait till that day... So imagine a Purge like that on NL, buh this time it's 12hrs to speak out, attack anybody and reveal your hate on someone etc. On this day, there are no legal actions on any crime committed. #NB: It' Just For Fun, Let's Catch Fun
Jaymharx23: So i saw this movie The Purge: Where 12 hours of a day in a Year as Crime Free Day, All Crimes are Legal. If you wanna payback what someone did to you or you wanna hate on someone, you just simply wait till that day... So imagine a Purge like that on NL, buh this time it's 12hrs to speak out, attack anybody and reveal your hate on someone etc. On this day, there are no legal actions on any crime committed. #NB: It' Just For Fun, Let's Catch Fun
Well, I'm new here on NL so I'm just gonna hide myself and avoid being attacked by any NLander
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by lirusehn(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2014
kill Alfaseltzer undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Jaymharx23(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2014
lirusehn:
kill Alfaseltzer undecided
lol, Alfaseltzer must have done what then?
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by lirusehn(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2014
Jaymharx23: lol, Alfaseltzer must have done what then?

am sure u dont knw him hence u asked what he's done. He's a confused atheist
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Guykhena(m): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2014
Hunt Anacksunamun and saw his head out grin
That Purge would feel too good...

1 Like

Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Jaymharx23(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2014
lirusehn:
am sure u dont knw him hence u asked what he's done. He's a confused atheist
Alfaseltzer better bring it on to you guys or hides... Still the Purge...
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Anacksunamun: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2014
Guykhena:
Hunt Anacksunamun and saw his head out grin
That Purge would feel too good...
Nigga I'm like the ghost, I'm around you, but you can't see me!! cool
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Guykhena(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2014
Anacksunamun: Nigga I'm like the ghost, I'm around you, but you can't see me!! cool

grin "Anacksunamun" with your name I could predict where you would be,either at "The Naruto zone" grin or any other Anime zone...

My Purge on you would be brutal angry
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Anacksunamun: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2014
Guykhena:

grin "Anacksunamun" with your name I could predict where you would be,either at "The Naruto zone" grin or any other Anime zone...

My Purge on you would be brutal angry
Your real name must be Joseph, cos you dream a lot.
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Guykhena(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2014
Anacksunamun: Your real name must be Joseph, cos you dream a lot.

Someone already used that line on me in a battle tongue why recycling?
Don't think I've forgotten me taking a Purge on you angry

1 Like

Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Jaymharx23(m): 10:17am On Aug 28, 2014
The girls are all hiding, can't they witness the purge... C'mon guys, let's take it to them...
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Anacksunamun: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2014
Guykhena:

Someone already used that line on me in a battle tongue why recycling?
Don't think I've forgotten me taking a Purge on you angry

You need to purge the gargantuan Gbagaun in your genes before you can carry out a purge on me.

Guykhena, gbagauning since 1880. gringringrin

https://www.nairaland.com/1862128/gbagaun-detector/1
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Guykhena(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2014
Anacksunamun:

You need to purge the gargantuan Gbagaun in your genes before you can carry out a purge on me.

Guykhena,gbagauning since 1880. gringringrin

https://www.nairaland.com/1862128/gbagaun-detector/1

Bullshiit.....
Gbagauns coming for you man,, grin I can bet my money on it...
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Anacksunamun: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2014
Guykhena:

Bullshiit.....
Gbagauns coming for you man,, grin I can bet my money on it...
Cry me a lagoon. tonguegrin
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Guykhena(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2014
Anacksunamun: Cry me a lagoon. tonguegrin
Anacksunamun: Hate on Elymax? what rubbish are spewing? Have I had any altercation with him that'd make me hate on him? I'm done with this nonsense.
https://www.nairaland.com/200489/flow-rank/429#25792330
Gbagauns BUSTED tongue

1 Like

Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Anacksunamun: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Guykhena(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
Anacksunamun: angryangryangry

grin I guess no one is perfect!!!
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Anacksunamun: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
Guykhena:

grin I guess no one is perfect!!!
Tell that to Gbagauns. Anyway, your own is inane. gringrin
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Guykhena(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Anacksunamun: Tell that to Gbagauns. Anyway, your own is inane . gringrin

shocked @bolded All these Gbagauns you're sharing,dia ris god oooo Calm down bros
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Anacksunamun: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
Guykhena:

shocked @bolded All these Gbagauns you're sharing,dia ris god oooo Calm down bros
http://www.google.com/m?q=inane&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new

inane - /ɪˈneɪn/
adjective
1. lacking sense or meaning; silly.

When I told you, your gbagaun is inane, you thought I was lying. Now see your life? No wonder you have a permanent spot in Gbagauns' diary. LMAO!! gringrin your F9 in English is not a fluke, you earned it. gringrin
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Guykhena(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
Anacksunamun: http://www.google.com/m?q=inane&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new

inane - /ɪˈneɪn/
adjective
1. lacking sense or meaning; silly.

When I told you, your gbagaun is inane, you thought I was lying. Now see your life? No wonder you have a permanent spot in Gbagauns' diary. LMAO!! gringrin your F9 in English is not a fluke,you earned it. gringrin

Cunny fool
"INSANE" was what you initially wanted there,,,, grin
Now after the turn of events,you came up with the most lousy excuse ever..
First "INANE" doesn't match your statement..

As we can see,your source definition was from "Google",,after getting busted you ran a quick search on what the definition of your blunder meant..

Sneaky move I must say smiley
But your first Gbagaun I spotted is unbeatable,,and totally avoidable but you still carried it out.. smiley
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Anacksunamun: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
Guykhena:

Cunny fool
"INSANE" was what you initially wanted there,,,, grin
Now after the turn of events,you came up with the most lousy excuse ever..
First "INANE" doesn't match your statement..

As we can see,your source definition was from "Google",,after getting busted you ran a quick search on what the definition of your blunder meant..

Sneaky move I must say smiley
But your first Gbagaun I spotted is unbeatable,,and totally avoidable but you still carried it out.. smiley

WTF?!! Abeg, stop spewing trash as usual. Just because you don't know the meaning of "inane" doesn't mean you have to keep lying to make sense. I intended using "inane" in that sentence and never "insane." I posted Google source because your cranium is empty and you won't believe me unless I showed you an evidence.

Even now i gave you a good source, you are still beating around the bush. Gbagauns can NEVER fault me for using 'inane'. Let him dare try it. I wonder how you passed Common Entrance exam. SMH.
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Guykhena(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Anacksunamun:

WTF?!! Abeg, stop spewing trash as usual. Just because you don't know the meaning of "inane" doesn't mean you have to keep lying to make sense. I intended using "inane" in that sentence and never "insane." I posted Google source because your cranium is empty and you won't believe me unless I showed you an evidence.

Even now i gave you a good source, you are still beating around the bush. Gbagauns can NEVER fault me for using 'inane'. Let him dare try it. I wonder how you passed Common Entrance exam. SMH.

shocked Don't start feeling salty na,you obviously Lack any Sense Of Humour in your life.
When you tried making fun of me,I laughed it out,I did the same to you and you're acting like the world is coming to an end smh.
You coming up with Inane is a dumb cheeky move to elude yourself from being busted for "insane".
"INANE" means stup.Id and am saying it doesn't match your statement undecided

Let me let you be,before you start crying.
No wonder almost all your posts in NL reeks hatred...
And what's with the below

Anacksunamun:
Gbagauns can NEVER fault me .

shocked why testing Gbagauns now undecided ,,,I checked your posts and what I spotted was too much,the first one I pointed out to you was just for laughs to prove no one is perfect..

I don't know why you're acting like a pained biitch,,
What Gbagauns does is for humour and even if am involved I still laugh with him(even Clicking Like and Share)

So bros Anacksunamun calm down,this your behaviour is one of the reason I dislike you and pretty much want to carry out a purge on you undecided
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Anacksunamun: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
Guykhena:

shocked Don't start feeling salty na,you obviously Lack any Sense Of Humour in your life.
When you tried making fun of me,I laughed it out,I did the same to you and you're acting like the world is coming to an end smh.
You coming up with Inane is a dumb cheeky move to elude yourself from being busted for "insane".
"INANE" means stup.Id and am saying it doesn't match your statement undecided

Let me let you be,before you start crying.
No wonder almost all your posts in NL reeks hatred...
And what's with the below

shocked why testing Gbagauns now undecided ,,,I checked your posts and what I spotted was too much,the first one I pointed out to you was just for laughs to prove no one is perfect..

I don't know why you're acting like a pained biitch,,
What Gbagauns does is for humour and even if am involved I still laugh with him(even Clicking Like and Share)

So bros Anacksunamun calm down,this your behaviour is one of the reason I dislike you and pretty much want to carry out a purge on you undecided

Now I'm sounding like a pained bítch because you lied against me after trying to manoeurve my rightly used word and make it sound like I gbagauned? So your lies should be swallowed hook, line and sinker? SMH.

And Gbagauns didn't catch me, you snitched on me. But in your case, he caught you throwing bombs as usual. I've never snitched on you, that ain't my style. Anyway, this is getting childish. Have A nice day kid.
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Guykhena(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
Anacksunamun:

Now I'm sounding like a pained bítch because you lied against me after trying to manoeurve my rightly used word and make it sound like I gbagauned? So your lies should be swallowed hook, line and sinker? SMH.

And Gbagauns didn't catch me, you snitched on me. But in your case, he caught you throwing bombs as usual. I've never snitched on you, that ain't my style. Anyway, this is getting childish. Have A nice day kid.

Guy no one snitched on you,, undecided
If your thinking is straight,you would observe every Nairalander got a "Mention" feature ,and that's how he got it....
So stop pointing it out like I 'Betrayed' you undecided
Don't start feeling salty abeg,,
Its all for laughs..,
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Jaymharx23: Alfaseltzer better bring it on to you guys or hides... Still the Purge...

I am not God that I may hide.
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Anacksunamun: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
Guykhena:

Guy no one snitched on you,, undecided
If your thinking is straight,you would observe every Nairalander got a "Mention" feature ,and that's how he got it....
So stop pointing it out like I 'Betrayed' you undecided
Don't start feeling salty abeg,,
Its all for laughs..,
OK.
Re: THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal by Guykhena(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
Anacksunamun: OK.

Why do I have this feeling,you're plotting something big against me,in order to 'Purge' undecided ?
Not that am worried or anything grin

(1) (Reply)

Nicolas Winding Refn Lost Equalizer Denzel Washington In / Mtnprojectfame Season7,who's Your Favourite Contestant? / Who Can Remember The Name Of This Soap Opera Of The 90's By This Intro Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.