Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,986 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac (33119 Views)

Massive Academic And Non-Academic Recruitment At Hezekiah University-83positions / Academic & Non-academic Job Vacancies At Mcpherson University(mcu), Abeokuta. / Shell Job Vac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Funniez: 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
GEJ SAID IT .'' VOTE FOR PDP AND I WILL DEVELOP EKITI STATE ''
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by qleap2all(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
lilprinze: Nice info, at least the number of unemployed people will or would reduce. GEJ is busy working while APC is busy making noise and looking for attention since 1997. Empty drums always makes the loudest noise.
GEJ till 2019

Hmnn Gej is working indeed!for 2015
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by laykhorn(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Keneking: Great - I like the format of the jobs advertised (academic & non- academic), highly professional and does not look like something in Nigeria. grin
Is this one of the federal institution Jonathan created? grin
I did not see any position for Professor in Zoology....... grin
Can't they put the salary in nominal form here for us to see and appraise?
A mixture of faculty would be great...Some from North and East and not only the West alone. I believe we can make progress academically.
In addition, is the school up and running...can someone share the pictures of the school with Jambites etc? What is the philosophy of the school?
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
I'm a student of the school.

http://fuoye.edu.ng/en/about-fuoye

http://fuoye.edu.ng/en/campus-life
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by nneh1(f): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
Please how can I access the admission list for fuoye and the cut off marks? Thanks
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by omoredia: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
%^&*

Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by moyinoluwabun(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
ayusco85: how much can they pay for lecturer 2?
check d link. D amount is stated there. Best of Luck
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by ayusco85(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
moyinoluwabun: check d link. D amount is stated there. Best of Luck

just kidding. i never serve yet. C14 on my mind wink
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Lopezlizzy(f): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
iyke926:

I dey uncomfortable
get shea butter and rub on your hands.it's works.thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by realbee(m): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Keneking: Great - I like the format of the jobs advertised (academic & non- academic), highly professional and does not look like something in Nigeria. grin
Is this one of the federal institution Jonathan created? grin
I did not see any position for Professor in Zoology....... grin
Can't they put the salary in nominal form here for us to see and appraise?
A mixture of faculty would be great...Some from North and East and not only the West alone. I believe we can make progress academically.
In addition, is the school up and running...can someone share the pictures of the school with Jambites etc? What is the philosophy of the school?
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
the school is running, the pioneer students are nw in 300L 2nd semester.

1 Like

Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by busuyem: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
I studied Mathematics education with second class upper division, will they consider me if I apply for graduate assistant in Mathematics department? I just need to confirm this as touching the applicatn cha.
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by dhope: 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
guys pls advise me pls. i wanna apply as a technologist but i have b.tech. d schl requirement is Hnd,do u think dey can consider b.tech for dt position?
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Tex42(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
nneh1: Please how can I access the admission list for fuoye and the cut off marks? Thanks
think u should search for this monika ' laykhorn' and confirm from him,he is a student of the school.

Better still, ask google now! google the uni up...
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
dhope: guys pls advise me pls. i wanna apply as a technologist but i have b.tech. d schl requirement is Hnd,do u think dey can consider b.tech for dt position?

Read the instruction properly, you may apply to the position of technologist II.
http://registry.fuoye.edu.ng/component/joomcareer/job/10-technologists-ii?Itemid=435
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by houseoftuition: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by laykhorn(m): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Tex42: think u should search for this monika ' laykhorn' and confirm from him,he is a student of the school.

Better still, ask google now! google the uni up...
nneh1
Its already on the school notice board on all faculties and by now should be available on the school site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by sleekytoolz(f): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
lilprinze: Nice info, at least the number of unemployed people will or would reduce. GEJ is busy working while APC is busy making noise and looking for attention since 1997. Empty drums always makes the loudest noise.
GEJ till 2019

Lol...this mere vacancy makes you think GEJ is workin?...Mtchew,well I served in oye Ekiti and I know the school so well to tell u that applyin and being qualified doesn't guarantee you the job.And in case u dnt knw the school and it's environ is a practical joke.
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by dhope: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
av read thru d post but cudnt find d email address we can send d application to. can anyone help me with this mail? mayb am d one who needs to correct my vision
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
eledacedar: Moderators...... Front page please.

By the way ftc

Yes? FTC..... AJONTOUAYE
hav spotted a bird
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Ambi25: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
you need to know this
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by eledacedar(f): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
daresma93:
hav spotted a bird

Hmmmm. U sure?
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Ehimax(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
The instruction that said applicant should submit just one pdf file, how can one achieve that?
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by simonns(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ehimax: The instruction that said applicant should submit just one pdf file, how can one achieve that?

Paste all your scanned documents on MS word and save as pdf.

1 Like

Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by simonns(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
dhope: av read thru d post but cudnt find d email address we can send d application to. can anyone help me with this mail? mayb am d one who needs to correct my vision

Applications are to be submitted on the Uni's portal. Not by email.

1 Like

Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
eledacedar:

Hmmmm. U sure?
very sure
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by alsudaes1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
simonns:

Applications are to be submitted on the Uni's portal. Not by email.

@Simonns: well done and God Bless for your responses to enquires made.
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by eledacedar(f): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
daresma93:
very sure

Bring your proof forward
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Emmasonic4me: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
alsudaes1:

@Simonns: well done and God Bless for your responses to enquires made.

Have u applied? Am having difficulties with the application. The first and second documents to be attached which are Cover letter and CV are attached and saved successfully but the third document containing the certificates refused to save. It keeps returning error message saying it failed to save on the application table. All the documents are converted to PDF as required. Am I the only person having this issue? Please help
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Emmasonic4me: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
simonns:

Paste all your scanned documents on MS word and save as pdf.

Pls did you apply? If 'yes', do you have any solution to the issue am having as stated above in my previous comment.? Thanks.
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by simonns(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Emmasonic4me:

Pls did you apply? If 'yes', do you have any solution to the issue am having as stated above in my previous comment.? Thanks.

No i didn't. Check the size of your pdf file. If the size is more than 4mb, you need to compress it because it must not exceed 4mb according to the Uni. To compress, download a good pdf compressor. Google 'free pdf compressor'. Many compressors are available & you should have a good antivirus. If not, you computer will be at risk of virus infection.
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by lasunray(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2014
hello everyone, pls i just want to confirm if you would print the CV sign your signature with date then scan it? someone pls ans... 3 days to go
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by busuyem: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
lasunray: hello everyone, pls i just want to confirm if you would print the CV sign your signature with date then scan it? someone pls ans... 3 days to go

3 days to go? Who told u that?
Anyway, use ur phone to snap ur pasport on paper and send to ur laptop. Then pick ur signature and dates on the appropriate places on ur cv. That's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Lil Kesh's Song, "Efejoku" Made Me Lose A Job Offer / RECRUITMENT: Police Fixes Date For Screening Nationwide; Here Are 8 Things You M / Should I Accept Or Decline This Job Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.