Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction (5715 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction by Clinton594(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2014
I know you guys are aware of the GLO BIS working for Android users who have changed to BB IMEI. for the MTK devices and HTC.
MTK devices include ;
Tecno
infinix
gionee
Tlc
Innjoo
Lead1
oppson etc.
If you still don't know the full step by step procedure of using MTK droid tools to change the IMEI click here. www.yomiprof.com/2014/07/mtkdroid-method-of-changing-your-imei.html?m=1
I would have preferred teaching you guys how to use the MTK mobile uncle tools, Buh it's risky.
Then is this other link is for HTC users only. www.nairaland.com/1849640/change-imei-rooted-htc-phones

For those who have changed theirs before just subscribe to the daily Airtel BIS N100 bucks for 80mb for a start you'll notice it no longer charges double..
I just noticed it, if it works for you then you can go on and make the full monthly subscription. enjoy!
Dial *440*18# to make the sub
Drop yur testimonies
Re: Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction by Abbey2sam(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2014
i will try it out, but if your wrong amadioha will visit you

2 Likes

Re: Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction by Abbey2sam(m): 11:12am On Aug 28, 2014
Abbey2sam: i will try it out, but if your wrong amadioha will visit you

but i'm using a note2 though
Re: Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2014
Any link for Samsung users?
Re: Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction by Xxpress(m): 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] Airtel is poor in my area. I don't need them wen my glo bis is still blazing
Re: Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction by epoxide(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
Clinton594: I know you guys are aware of the GLO BIS working for Android users who have changed to BB IMEI. for the MTK devices and HTC.
MTK devices include ;
Tecno
infinix
gionee
Tlc
Innjoo
Lead1
oppson etc.
If you still don't know the full step by step procedure of using MTK droid tools to change the IMEI click here. www.yomiprof.com/2014/07/mtkdroid-method-of-changing-your-imei.html?m=1
I would have preferred teaching you guys how to use the MTK mobile uncle tools, Buh it's risky.
Then is this other link is for HTC users only. www.nairaland.com/1849640/change-imei-rooted-htc-phones

For those who have changed theirs before just subscribe to the daily Airtel BIS N100 bucks for 80mb for a start you'll notice it no longer charges double..
I just noticed it, if it works for you then you can go on and make the full monthly subscription. enjoy!
Dial *440*18# to make the sub
Drop yur testimonies

doesn't wrk 4 me, y?.. tried it long b4 now

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction by Jeffy1206(m): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
You better not waste your money cos they even charge thrice sad
Re: Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction by Vennesa(m): 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
Pls is the tecno Phantom Z an mtk device also and hence can the imei number be changed?
Re: Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction by Clinton594(m): 3:17am On Aug 29, 2014
Vennesa: Pls is the tecno Phantom Z an mtk device also and hence can the imei number be changed?

yes it can
Re: Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction by Clinton594(m): 3:19am On Aug 29, 2014
austino71: Any link for Samsung users?

go to that link for HTC users, I think the author mentioned other devices
Re: Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction by Deshannel(m): 3:51am On Aug 29, 2014
Clinton594:
yes it can
please How do I know if my Gionee p3 is rooted. if not, What's the best way to root it.
Re: Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction by Clinton594(m): 3:55am On Aug 29, 2014
epoxide:

doesn't wrk 4 me, y?.. tried it long b4 now

Re: Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction by Besto(m): 4:50am On Aug 29, 2014
Jeffy1206: You better not waste your money cos they even charge thrice sad

they now charge normal. .my fone data counter counts up2 140mb in airtel 80mb sub unlike b4 40mb on 80mb sub...try it out
Re: Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 29, 2014
Xxpress: [color=#990000][/color] Airtel is poor in my area. I don't need them wen my glo bis is still blazing
which settings are you using
Re: Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction by Clinton594(m): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2014
Deshannel:
please How do I know if my Gionee p3 is rooted. if not, What's the best way to root it.

the best way for rooting gionee is with vroot. it's a computer software.

to know if you're rooted, download root checker for Android. and you'll see if you're rooted
Re: Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction by Xxpress(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2014
Ugosonic: which settings are you using
I changed my phone imei number and subscribe to their bis.

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction by Deshannel(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2014
Xxpress:
I changed my phone imei number and subscribe to their bis.
pls which procedures did u use?
Re: Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction by Deshannel(m): 7:47am On Aug 29, 2014
Clinton594:

the best way for rooting gionee is with vroot. it's a computer software.

to know if you're rooted, download root checker for Android. and you'll see if you're rooted

I've checked my fone is not rooted. I need the simplest method of rooting it. is there no method of doing it with my phone or can I download the vroot with my android.
Re: Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2014
Haba guy!Na wa to you o!He said it works for him.Besides,he said u shld try #100 subscription 1st for verification.
Abbey2sam: i will try it out, but if your wrong amadioha will visit you
Re: Airtel BIS Now Work On Android MTK Devices + HTC Without Double Deduction by Xxpress(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
Deshannel:
I've checked my fone is not rooted. I need the simplest method of rooting it. is there no method of doing it with my phone or can I download the vroot with my android.
Use framaroot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mtn's New Limit To The Midnight Plan / How To Copy Whatsapp Stickers From One Phone To Another / Blackview A80 Pro. Who Else Ordered For It On Aliexpress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.