Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

The First Time I Had About PROFITTHROUGHLEARNING. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The First Time I Had About PROFITTHROUGHLEARNING. (1201 Views)

JUMIA: My First Time Buying On Jumia - A Disaster - Big Mistake / For The First Time I Started Making It Online Last Month.here Is How / Tips To Hire Your First Employees (for First Time Entreprenuers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The First Time I Had About PROFITTHROUGHLEARNING. by shobandeni(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2014
COMPENSATION PLAN

There is no compensation plan like our “Keep One, Pass One UP” compensation plan.
With this system, every member determines how much money he wants to make on this platform. We pay 100% commission to our members for promoting this platform. This is our generous way to encourage our members. We are not just a motivational platform that only tells you success is possible; we equally provide our members the opportunity to build massive wealth through our compensation plan.

HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
By subscribing to this platform with N2, 000 (plus N1, 000 management fee)

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY ON THIS PLATFORM
Making money on this platform is easy. All you need to do is to introduce someone to this online learning platform – Profit Through Learning.
For each person you introduced to this platform, you or your upline (someone that introduced you to this platform) earns N2, 000 affiliate commissions.
This is how it works; you will keep the first person you introduce to this platform and pass up the second person you introduce to your Upline. You will keep the third person and you will pass up the fourth person to your Upline. And it goes on like that to infinity.
By implication, it means you keep all the odd numbers and you pass up all the even numbers to your upline. Your downlines too keep their odd number referrals and passup their even numbers to you as well and it goes on like that to infinity.

You keep all the odd referrals brought in by you; they are your fixed downlines. .

Your Fixed Downlines will pass to you ALL their Even downlines. Number 2,4,6,8,...to infinity Just imagine! An infinite number of downlines working for YOU!

Every Even downline passed up to you becomes your fixed downlines and will also pass to you ALL his Even down line , number 2,4,6,8...to infinity.

IN PROFIT THROUGH LEARNING. ALL you need is your membership:

For more details or Questions
E-mail to icontactshobandeni@gmail.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tally/peachtree Accounting Training @ Affordable Price / Registering A Private Limited Company / Entrepreneurs/Aspiring Entrepreneurs in SAGAMU/ODOGBOLU/IJEBU Letz Brainstorm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.