Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Future And Ciara Are Back Together? Future Buys Her A $10K Boots - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Future And Ciara Are Back Together? Future Buys Her A $10K Boots (1451 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) / Ashanti And Ciara,who Is The Sexiest!!! / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Future And Ciara Are Back Together? Future Buys Her A $10K Boots by satinosdiary: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
I don't know how these Americans go about their break up and divorce wahala but I just learnt again that American pop star, Ciara has accepted her baby daddy, Future back after the alleged story that Rapper Future was cheating and sleeping around. According to MTO, Ciara and Future have extensively discussed their relationship - and how it was nearly destroyed by Future's infidelity. And after some discussions, the couple has decided to put everything behind them and get back together.
No word if they still plan on getting married before the year's out though. Oh, and BTW - as a "tank you for taking me back" gift . . . Future bought her some $10K boots.
See boots here: http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/08/future-and-ciara-are-back-together.html

(1) (Reply)

Timeless Nigerian Broadcasters= Do They Have Replacements? / Photo: Dammy Krane Unveils New Look / Why I’m Sill Attracted To My Wife, Joke Silva Even After 30 Years – Olu Jacob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.