Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Open Your Paypal Account As A Nigerian Yourself - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Open Your Paypal Account As A Nigerian Yourself (581 Views)

I'm Spilling out My Naija PayPal Secret using a Verified PayPal Account as PROOF / Open A Free Us Bank Account As A Nigerian, Learn How To Trade Fixed Odds Etc / Open Your Paypal Account As A Nigerian Yourself And Start Making Money Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Your Paypal Account As A Nigerian Yourself by the121biz: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2008
we all know that opening a paypal account have been giving a lot of people problems due to the fact that paypal do not accept Nigerians.But not to worry,you can now get your paypal account with your real Nigerian information with this few steps.I am offering this free giude to open a paypal account.If you get the free guide and you cannot open a paypal account,then come back here and post or if it is not true be free to tell others.As soon as you can open the account,then come back here and let the whole world know.Do not be selfish.
to get instant reply,send a mail to: uniquesale1@getresponse.com click the link in the mail and you immediately the information and also i can mentor you on how to make money with your paypal account online, If you are interested,do not forget.send a mail to: uniquesale1@getresponse.com
Re: Open Your Paypal Account As A Nigerian Yourself by xposure(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2008
What happen if paypal seize my money
Re: Open Your Paypal Account As A Nigerian Yourself by the121biz: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2008
As long as they do not detect any fraudalent transaction in your account,they cannot hold your money.So that is why you should use the paypal account for a secure and clean transaction.

(1) (Reply)

How I Turn N12,000 To N36,000 In Just 25 Days! / This Is Wonderful / Crude Oil Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.