Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

How To Fix Bluetooth On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix Bluetooth On Android (1413 Views)

How Can I Listen To Radio stations With Bluetooth On My Android Phone. / BBM On Android And Related Issues / Effects Of Bluetooth On Human Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix Bluetooth On Android by ozoneprince(m): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
How to fix Bluetooth on Android

Sometimes it happens that the Bluetooth which was working very fine on our Android phone suddenly stopped even being visible or it could also be reluctant to pair with another phone. The most annoying of all is that the Bluetooth on your Android phone does not even switch on. In such cases, the following tips might help you out.

The basic fixing method that any Android user must know to employ is the power cycle method. this is nothing but turning your phone off, waiting for a minute or two and then turning it on again.This is a kind of soft reset to the Android phone and will fix very minor software issues, if any.
If your phone allows you to remove its battery, try doing it. Unlike the power cycle method, do not turn off your phone. While the phone is still on, remove the battery from its place. Wait for a minute or two and then place the battery back again from where it is pulled out. Now switch on the Android phone and check if the Bluetooth is working or not. If it does, fine. If it does not, then continue reading.
If the Bluetooth on an Android phone is not pairing with another smartphone, it could also be the fault of the other device and not your Android phone. So try pairing the other smartphone with any other device via Bluetooth. This way you could make sure that if the problem lies within your phone or not.

READ MORE http://.com/how-to-fix-bluetooth-on-android/
After doing this, if you found out that the problem lies within your Android device, then continue reading.
Sometimes, the Bluetooth settings of your phone might be preventing your phone from pairing with any other device. Clearing Cache from the Bluetooth of your Android device might come to your rescue if that is the case.
The path to go to the settings of the Bluetooth and clearing cache on your Android device depends on the model, make and also the Android version of your device. What you can do is go to “Application Manager” on your Android device and find the “Manage Applications” option. By doing so, you would be able to find “Bluetooth” in the list of all the applications that are displayed. Once you locate the Bluetooth option, go to its Settings and clear the cache.
READ MORE ON HOW TO HARD RESET ANDROID PHONES http://.com/how-to-fix-bluetooth-on-android/

Re: How To Fix Bluetooth On Android by Whizpeter(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
If I click that link ehn.. Let my phone catch fire!!
Re: How To Fix Bluetooth On Android by brightnelly(f): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
Whizpeter: If I click that link ehn.. Let my phone catch fire!!
lol. grin
Re: How To Fix Bluetooth On Android by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
If I click dat link, make my phone contact Dr. E.bola..... Lolzzzz

(1) (Reply)

All GTB Bank Users Can Now Buy Airtime Directly From Your Phone *737*amount# / Jumia Agents..help Needed / An Addictive Game Is Hidden In Google Chrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.