Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Authentication Of A Paramount California University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Authentication Of A Paramount California University (3049 Views)

Authentication Of Results & Doc Translation @ D Fed Min Of Foreign Affairs,abuja / Marymount California University International Scholarship / Why Study In California University And Colleges, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Authentication Of A Paramount California University by theowonder(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
I have lately stumbled on the below University for an online course at a very affordable fee.

I will like anyone who has information about accreditation of Universities in US (California) or any useful information to help before i commit myself into the payment.

Paramount California University
Robert Burke
Vice President
Irvine, CA
Email address: Robert.Burke@pcu.edu

I look forward to any useful validation
Re: Authentication Of A Paramount California University by AlexAdamSmith75: 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
As an alumni of Paramount California University, I can attest the fact that the university is under the accreditation process which technically means that they are accredited since they have the edu domain. Most importantly is the university student council keeps the alumni updated with the procedure and mandatory requirements.

You can also connect with the university page on LinkedIn and Facebook to register your concerns and get answered for your queries.
Re: Authentication Of A Paramount California University by McNelson(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
They are accredited...confirmed
Re: Authentication Of A Paramount California University by GNwafor(m): 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Authentication Of A Paramount California University by Sanusioh: 9:56am On Feb 13, 2015
I am currently a student of the University and I can confirm it is one of the best online school in terms of Student support and course materials.
Re: Authentication Of A Paramount California University by JPBlankert: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2015
Meanwhile, a lot has changed regarding Paramount California University, and the validation of your past degrees!

Please read both new sites:

http://paramountcaliforniauniversity.club/

http://paramountcaliforniauniversity.us.com/index.html

12 August 2015

(1) (Reply)

Clarification On Recent Media Announcement By Nuc On Nti’s Pgde And B.a.ed/b.sc. / Official UNIBEN 2017/2018 PUTME Cut Off Mark / It Is Neither Jingle-over nor Jang-over. Get It Cleared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.