Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,988 members, 7,859,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Photo News: President Jonathan Launching The New National E-identity Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo News: President Jonathan Launching The New National E-identity Card (600 Views)

Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram / Check If Your National E-id Card Is Ready For Pickup Here / President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo News: President Jonathan Launching The New National E-identity Card by teeebugs: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan today August 28th launched the new national e-ID card at the Villa in Abuja. The new e-ID card which is powered by MasterCard is designed to also be used to transact and receive payments. So it’s two in one, ID card and ATM.

The first phase of the project will see 13million Nigerians issued the card while the next phase will target 100million Nigerians. The project is a partnership with MasterCard, the Nigerian National Identity Management Commission and Access bank.

view more pictures
http://monitor9ja.com/2014/08/photo-news-president-jonathan-launching-new-national-e-identity-card/

Re: Photo News: President Jonathan Launching The New National E-identity Card by PointB: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
I thought his original middle name was Ebelemi.
Re: Photo News: President Jonathan Launching The New National E-identity Card by sufficientGrace: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
I love my president all you haters go n die

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram ‘funded Through CBN’ / Boko Haram Push Out Of Bama / Suspected Ebola Case: South African Arrested At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.