Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 (24541 Views)

Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 / EPL Fixtures For 2013/2014 Season / Official FC Barcelona Kit For 2013/2014 Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by mamagee3(f): 12:27am On Aug 29, 2014
I expect him to pick up the Balon d'or in January!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:10am On Aug 29, 2014
Iluvberem:

Some people are just too daft and too myopic to be a football fan.

Both guys are the best thing that happen to football world and comparing both is like comparing JET LI and Jackie chan (which we did in our childhood)
That shows you're a kid and does not know anything in football.
I love Messi as I do love Cr7 they are both fantastic.

Ok from your childish analysis let me help you.

A. Messi lifted the ballon d'or 4 times with formidable barca under guadiola with the help of world class players like xavi and iniesta
BUT
Ronaldo Lifted the same award in two different clubs with different team mates and coaches.
Its not easy for a player to change club and still replicate his form many world class player have failed on that and the worst part is changing country because there are many factors that affects footballer form including country that's why Germans hardly performs outside their country,etc. Messi should change club and lift ballon d'or with them so we can start from there.

B. Cr7 is more versatile than messi. Versatility is an advantage to any football player. Cr7 can play ALL the attacking role in football examples: LW RW CF (7,11,9)

C. Cr7 is a god in his national team. Since last 10yrs or more argentina have not reach quater final in any fifa international tournament except this year 2010 portugal reached quater final but argentina got mauled by Germans....
can you list 5 world class players in portugal but Argentina was the team with the highest number of world class players.
Give Cr7 that squad and see wonders.
Also don't forget he is on injury that time

D. Cr7 is an independent player.

THE LIST GOES ON...

Messi too has his own advantages but please its too childish to compare them both.
Ronaldo delima is one of the worldcup legend but no champions league that's football.

Just be happy you're fortunate to watch them play in your era that's a story to tell your children

MESSI is the best for Barca
Cr7 is the best for RM
They are both gods of football
In their different positions.
dont give me that crap excuse of Portugal not having world class players.
What of Costa Rica?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by OmobaNL(m): 2:22am On Aug 29, 2014
grin grin grin grin

well deserved

congrats cr7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by lertee(f): 7:11am On Aug 29, 2014
Congratulations to my former crush before James Rodriguez took over kiss

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by yuscopefly(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2014
mencade5: the best in the world that couldnt qualify pass the group stage of the world cup? Wtf

your end is near gaynaldo.

Messi is the true master.
haha haters always play their rules. ABEG! next time read the headline
/ the topic before you make comment, make sure you dictionary the words you did not understand. UEFA's Best Player in Europe, don't you know how many continent in play in the world. If you dont anything about sports is better you jettison or gum the mouth.... Lemme now give you some sport analysis Messi played 2010 world cup and he had zero assist n zero goal and he named best player.
NOW QUIZ >>>>
How many time Messi took his national team to worldcup

How many goal Messi scored his national team

please Google it and compare it with Cristiano

CR7 is the best deserve this award 51goals in 40apparance in LaLiga 2013/14

Nobody has ever Scored 17 goals in 11 matches in Uefa and he did

Ooops you are not #MessiNemesisFELLOWS
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by yuscopefly(m): 7:26am On Aug 29, 2014
Iluvberem:

Both guys are the best thing that happen to football world and comparing both is like comparing JET LI and Jackie chan (which we did in our childhood)

A. Messi lifted the ballon d'or 4 times with formidable barca under guadiola with the help of world class players like xavi and iniesta
BUT
Ronaldo Lifted the same award in two different clubs with different team mates and coaches.
Its not easy for a player to change club and still replicate his form many world class player have failed on that and the worst part is changing country because there are many factors that affects footballer form including country that's why Germans hardly performs outside their country,etc. Messi should change club and lift ballon d'or with them so we can start from there.

B. Cr7 is more versatile than messi. Versatility is an advantage to any football player. Cr7 can play ALL the attacking role in football examples: LW RW CF (7,11,9)

C. Cr7 is a god in his national team. Since last 10yrs or more argentina have not reach quater final in any fifa international tournament except this year 2010 portugal reached quater final but argentina got mauled by Germans....
can you list 5 world class players in portugal but Argentina was the team with the highest number of world class players.

THE LIST GOES ON...

Messi too has his own advantages but please its too childish to compare them both.
Ronaldo delima is one of the worldcup legend but no champions league that's football.

Just be happy you're fortunate to watch them play in your era that's a story to tell your children

Cr7 is the best for RM
Honestly i give it you because none of them knowns any thing about sports
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by kgentle4love(m): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2014
guy u b mumu ,,,,wem messi crown it 3rd time,,dose he have any impact in world cup.....he dosnt score single goal
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2014
In 2010, all these Messi fans didn't compain of any foul play When Sneijder was playing all the football, winning all the trophies and a certain Lionel who was a mediocre then was winning d awards.
Come next yr, Cr7 will still win the Ballon d o're.
U guys should start writing ur wills, cos of premature death out of High blood pressure. HEARTBREAK

Tired of fanatics.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by omoredia: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2014
^&*()

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2014
oluwaKStar: Uefa best player had to go to ronaldo cus he guided real madrid to d UEFA champions league trophy
But FIFA best player will be between messi and neur cus dey guided dier teams to d FIFA world cup final..my thoughts
Messi what?? Mtcheew.. He did nothing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by Ekebe1(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2014
mencade5: the best in the world that couldnt qualify pass the group stage of the world cup? Wtf

your end is near gaynaldo.

Messi is the true master.

now its clear u re the biggest fool on Earth for enving ones success.
Ur papa na gay.
Where is messi when he pulled thru to achieve this success?
Note: enving him u ve assured urself that u can never grow beyound this ur wretched poverty stage.
Congrats King CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by mencade5(m): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2014
Ekebe1:
now its clear u re the biggest fool on Earth for enving ones success.
Ur papa na gay.
Where is messi when he pulled thru to achieve this success?
Note: enving him u ve assured urself that u can never grow beyound this ur wretched poverty stage.
Congrats King CR7
make thunder fire all your generation. May amadioha plague your life. Bastard.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by Bosville(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2014
Hatêrs/hypocrites won't just accept the Fact that Messi is the grand Master, Ronaldo Z trying bt two masters can't share a throNe.
*ur coMMents re welcoMe hypoC's*
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2014
mencade5: make thunder fire all your generation. May amadioha plague your life. Bastard.
guy e don reach dat level take am easy na.....Nawao
@topic a standing ovation to the best ever player on planet earth congrat to ORORO u are truly da best
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by mencade5(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2014
onyeomaonyeoma: guy e don reach dat level take am easy na.....Nawao
@topic a standing ovation to the best ever player on planet earth congrat to ORORO u are truly da best
no vex. You no see how the guy take insult me.

People dey yab my messi i no dey curse them. I hate ronaldo, i dey curse am na im the boy dey yab me anyhow? Haba, na im find my trouble first oooo.

Check my first comment for this thread. Na ronaldo i yab. So many people don yab my messi i no abuse them, i mind my business. Why i go do my own the boy come dey talk rubbish for my post.

No vex oo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by danielmichael(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote author=wristwatch]

bros this is how it shud be

RONALDO: Messi is world best till further notice[/quote
Bros yur fada
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
mencade5: no vex. You no see how the guy take insult me.

People dey yab my messi i no dey curse them. I hate ronaldo, i dey curse am na im the boy dey yab me anyhow? Haba, na im find my trouble first oooo.

Check my first comment for this thread. Na ronaldo i yab. So many people don yab my messi i no abuse them, i mind my business. Why i go do my own the boy come dey talk rubbish for my post.

No vex oo.
ok na one luv ....just take am jeje with dem u know say no b all mind dey mature for dis forum.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by mencade5(m): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
onyeomaonyeoma: ok na one luv ....just take am jeje with dem u know say no b all mind dey mature for dis forum.
na true u talk. Tank u
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by flawless911(m): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
MoneyGreen: u dey crase?
Nope.. U nko.. U dey mad?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Iluvberem:

BUT

THE LIST GOES ON...

Cr7 is the best for RM
ur points are wrong.
1) if messi is to change club which should he move to. u expect him to move to arsenal or any lower club cos barca is one of d best in d world
2) deir is currently no player as versatile as messi. if u watch football u'll know dat messi was even praised for his performance at d back
3) d Portuguese team depended too much on ronaldo, same wit messi bt messi sacrificed himself by staying back to carry d team along. without messi d argentine squad is nothing
4) messi also plays independently. watch his games more. he also gives a lot of assists so don't give me d xavi iniesta crap

messi is d best player of our time.
ronaldo is also good especially last season bt u gotta accept messi has performed better overall. don't be biased
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by kamsioghene(f): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
mencade5: go to ur street and hug the one there.

We all saw the cheating in the last world best. Ronaldo is a cheat, i know his gay fans wont see that.

Fvck u all.
Lolz. It's ovbious U̶̲̥̅̊ re d one who's got a problem. Weda Ronaldo deserve A̶̲̥̅♏ or not, he has won it nd there Ȋ̝̊̅§ nothing U̶̲̥̅̊ or anyone can do about it. So dearie accept it in good faith. †ђξ transformer still d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait for Ųя hug O..​ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by MoneyGreen(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
flawless911: Nope.. U nko.. U dey mad?
NO! But e be like crase dey ya head.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by Iluvberem: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Baddestguyp: ur points are wrong.
1) if messi is to change club which should he move to. u expect him to move to arsenal or any lower club cos barca is one of d best in d world
2) deir is currently no player as versatile as messi. if u watch football u'll know dat messi was even praised for his performance at d back
3) d Portuguese team depended too much on ronaldo, same wit messi bt messi sacrificed himself by staying back to carry d team along. without messi d argentine squad is nothing
4) messi also plays independently. watch his games more. he also gives a lot of assists so don't give me d xavi iniesta crap

messi is d best player of our time.
ronaldo is also good especially last season bt u gotta accept messi has performed better overall. don't be biased

Mr. You are the one being bias here to see the fact.
A. As far as messi does not move away from barca Cr7 is still superb in that aspect so keep calm there.

B. Messi versatile as in playing at the back grin which back? Central defense?grin defensive midfieldgrin. Mr messi is a left footed player that can only play 10 and 8 and pretty 9 for now. play messi 11 and you will see the highest flop of your life.
Tell me an attacking position that Cr7 can't play.
C. Portugal depends on Cr7 because they are average team. Argentina have the likes of Lavezi aguero higuai zabaleta mascherano demichelis etc. All these guys only can form a formidable and deadly team with Cr7 but apart from lucky final which you know holland deserved more than them there performance are poor.

D. Apart from 2014 world cup can you compare the perfomance of Cr7 to messi in the national team?

Mr man its obvious that you are a messi fan and bias to even raise a valid point to counter my list. All your point are invalid from a bias mind so I tell you categorically that you know noting in football and you're still a kid for comparing them.

Am a fan of BOTH and I can tell you when one gets the award he deserves
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
Iluvberem:

Mr. You are the one being bias here to see the fact.
A. As far as messi does not move away from barca Cr7 is still superb in that aspect so keep calm there.

B. Messi versatile as in playing at the back grin which back? Central defense?grin defensive midfieldgrin. Mr messi is a left footed player that can only play 10 and 8 and pretty 9 for now. play messi 11 and you will see the highest flop of your life.
Tell me an attacking position that Cr7 can't play.
C. Portugal depends on Cr7 because they are average team. Argentina have the likes of Lavezi aguero higuai zabaleta mascherano demichelis etc. All these guys only can form a formidable and deadly team with Cr7 but apart from lucky final which you know holland deserved more than them there performance are poor.

D. Apart from 2014 world cup can you compare the perfomance of Cr7 to messi in the national team?

Mr man its obvious that you are a messi fan and bias to even raise a valid point to counter my list. All your point are invalid from a bias mind so I tell you categorically that you know noting in football and you're still a kid for comparing them.

Am a fan of BOTH and I can tell you when one gets the award he deserves
d entire response I tried to post has been deleted so I'll make dis short. ronaldo deserves d award yes.
messi is shown to play cf or ss, bt we all know he plays everywhere, watch a recap of d world cup games if u don't believe me
argentina has stars bt did they perform at d wc?

finally if u r a madrid fan, play for Madrid, perform well, now some idio.ts say u should leave Madrid to prove urself , would you?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by ddippset(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
Iluvberem:

BUT

THE LIST GOES ON...

Cr7 is the best for RM
so many senseless posts but lemme respond to this one;
you say messi won the ballon dor with xavi and iniesta and guardiola. what is the difference between playing for barcelona all your life and jumping from manchester united to real madrid( 2 clubs richer than barcelona)? at man u he had scholes, giggs, rooney and sir alex fergusson. at real he had ozil, de maria( the 2 assist lords) and jose mourinho. so messi should change club ehn? well ronaldo should go to a club that does not have billions of pounds like stoke or getafe and win ballon dor then we can start from there. any good player can jump from man u to real madrid and do well forget weather, even small players like aguero, silva, have changed clubs and still maintained their levels. the difficult thing is to go from a rich club to a poor club. ronaldo go from man u to levante and win ballon dor, then we can start from there.
- another big lie- ronaldo can play LW, RW, CF? hahahahahaha. how many crosses has he ever made from the LW or RW? ronaldo sleeps in front of the 6 yard box. one of the biggest myths in world football is that ronaldo is a winger! ronaldo is always in the 6 yard box, he never leaves there. on paper he is a LW but on the pitch he chokes benzema's space. in fact messi is the more versatile one who plays mid field and CF. messi is always in the midfield.
- another lie from the pit of hell. portugal aint no liberia with only george weah, portugal aint no wales with only ryan giggs, potugal aint no bosnia with only djeko. portugal has pepe, nani, contreao, mereiles, moutinho, bruna alves and figo and deco also played with ronaldo earlier.
fact is ronaldo will never achieve what messi has achieved on international level- olympic gold, under 20 world cup, copa america silver medal, world cup silver medal, olympic golden boot, under 20 golden boot, world cup golden boot! common its an insult to compare.

ronaldo only gets the lime light whenever messi has a long term injury.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
ddippset: so many senseless posts but lemme respond to this one;
you say messi won the ballon dor with xavi and iniesta and guardiola. what is the difference between playing for barcelona all your life and jumping from manchester united to real madrid( 2 clubs richer than barcelona)? at man u he had scholes, giggs, rooney and sir alex fergusson. at real he had ozil, de maria( the 2 assist lords) and jose mourinho. so messi should change club ehn? well ronaldo should go to a club that does not have billions of pounds like stoke or getafe and win ballon dor then we can start from there. any good player can jump from man u to real madrid and do well forget weather, even small players like aguero, silva, have changed clubs and still maintained their levels. the difficult thing is to go from a rich club to a poor club. ronaldo go from man u to levante and win ballon dor, then we can start from there.
- another big lie- ronaldo can play LW, RW, CF? hahahahahaha. how many crosses has he ever made from the LW or RW? ronaldo sleeps in front of the 6 yard box. one of the biggest myths in world football is that ronaldo is a winger! ronaldo is always in the 6 yard box, he never leaves there. on paper he is a LW but on the pitch he chokes benzema's space. in fact messi is the more versatile one who plays mid field and CF. messi is always in the midfield.
- another lie from the pit of hell. portugal aint no liberia with only george weah, portugal aint no wales with only ryan giggs, potugal aint no bosnia with only djeko. portugal has pepe, nani, contreao, mereiles, moutinho, bruna alves and figo and deco also played with ronaldo earlier.
fact is ronaldo will never achieve what messi has achieved on international level- olympic gold, under 20 world cup, copa america silver medal, world cup silver medal, olympic golden boot, under 20 golden boot, world cup golden boot! common its an insult to compare.

ronaldo only gets the lime light whenever messi has a long term injury.
1000000000 likes, you said it all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Christiano Ronaldo Better Than Lionel Messi? / Manchester United Vs West Ham (2 - 1) On 27th September 2014 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.