Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) (5659 Views)

This Nollywood Actress Says She Needs A Guy Who Can Give Her Good S*X (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) / Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by afronew: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
A Michigan woman convicted earlier this year of shooting her lover in the stomach has been granted bond, set at $10,000. The prosecutor called the facts of the case “a little bizarre,” which is a polite understatement: 58-year-old Sadie Bell said she shot the man when she suspected him of cheating because he didn’t produce enough ejaculate when they had $€x that night.

SEE FULL STORY... http://www./2014/08/woman-shoots-her-boyfriend-for-not.html

http://www./2014/08/woman-shoots-her-boyfriend-for-not.html

Re: Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by Airforce1(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
Women are nothing but big trouble

At 58, what else does she need massive sperrm for cuz I know biologically, she don menopause
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by McWhillion(m): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
Laff as killed me die.
Hehehe wetin we no go hear again.
So 58 year old woman dey fùck
Re: Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by hatux: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Look at her self! Her face looks like that of a wrecked\damaged car...

1 Like

Re: Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
MissyB3 come o!
This section don dey dey sum1 of late lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
ALL DIS NEWS about MEN CHEATING by women...don TIRE ME...
RULES EVERYWHERE EVEN ON NAIRALAND...
Re: Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by lalasticlala(m): 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
this topic is in d wrong section
Re: Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by 50calibre(m): 12:46am On Aug 29, 2014
Holy smoke!! Look at that face, it's enough to send every sper*m running backwards.

How does a man sleep with someone like this, it must be like fu*cking a demon grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by iheanyi40(m): 5:08am On Aug 29, 2014
50calibre: Holy smoke!! Look at that face, it's enough to send every sper*m running backwards.

How does a man sleep with someone like this, it must be like fu*cking a demon grin
gringringrin
Re: Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by Dreyl(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2014
wtf! shocked did she need sperm for?as old as she is, with that fugly wrinkled face like that of an amala someone matched..smh
Re: Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2014
Her hideous face is even enough to trigger azoospermia in any man. Tufiakwa. My prick no fit ever stand for this kind person sef, 'talkless' of to shoot sperm at all.
Re: Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by fr3do(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2014
58?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by chumakk: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2014
I can't believe my eyes shocked Did she want him to pour it into her like the river?
Re: Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by Haywhymido(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2014
Airforce1: Women are nothing but big trouble

At 58, what else does she need massive sperrm for cuz I know biologically, she don menopause
grin
she fit won drink am na mumu woman
Re: Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by daryoor(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
this is a lesson to husband that play away matches, try save small for madam, the guy play 90 mins , extra time, penalty sef. e con reach house everything don finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by Philipmems(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Just managed to say " Blood of God" before I fainted... shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by sunex: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
WTF...

1 Like

Re: Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by Rikidony(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
50calibre: Holy smoke!! Look at that face, it's enough to send every sper*m running backwards.

BROS I JUST THE WONDER WETIN THE MAN SEE FOR THAT KIND WOMAN....grin grin
Re: Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by cirmuell(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
hian, see trouble o! grin grin grin
Re: Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Her face be like person wey rub Foundation grin grin

Re: Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Monkey face, monkey behaviour.

Looks like a primary contact of ebola.

(1) (Reply)

Chinko Ekun CDQ Ola Dips,who is the best fast rising rapper? / TACHA Looks Different In Short Gown, Steps Into Her New Benz With No Plate Num. / "I Don't Use Public Transport Because Of My Size" Skitmaker Aunty Remy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.