Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Official Premiere: PSquare ft TI - Ejeajo DOWNLOAD VIDEO AND AUDIO - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Official Premiere: PSquare ft TI - Ejeajo DOWNLOAD VIDEO AND AUDIO (9018 Views)

Psquare Ft Dave Scott Instrumental With Hook (prod By Dj Shine) / Download P.square - Shekini | Ejeajo Ft. TI | Bring It On Ft. Dave Scott / Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Premiere: PSquare ft TI - Ejeajo DOWNLOAD VIDEO AND AUDIO by nairacobra: 6:32am On Aug 29, 2014
Here comes the full track to the most anticipated single of the Year, P-square featuring T.I. W already presented you the snippets

Download listen and Enjoy and dont forget to tell people about where you first heard it.

Download AUDIO here
Download video here
Re: Official Premiere: PSquare ft TI - Ejeajo DOWNLOAD VIDEO AND AUDIO by nairacobra: 6:52am On Aug 29, 2014
he Okoye brothers are back!!

With their 6th studio album done, P-Square are set to drop 3 new singles off the album titled “EJEAJO” Featuring Grand Hustle CEO T.I, “SHEKINI” and “BRING IT” ON Ft. Dave Scott.

Below are snippets to EJEAJO and SHEKINI. Just last week we put out pictures of the Okoye brothers from a new photo shoot and we had a sneaky suspicion something huge was coming up.

I guess we can confirm that now with these new singles, Ejeajo and Shekini. Listen up share your thoughts and anticipate the 3 new singles.

Download Here
Re: Official Premiere: PSquare ft TI - Ejeajo DOWNLOAD VIDEO AND AUDIO by Booty4me: 10:31am On Aug 29, 2014
Op you fast o

The music just dropped few hours ago

Downloading 89%

Meanwhile first to comment

Dancing shoki
Re: Official Premiere: PSquare ft TI - Ejeajo DOWNLOAD VIDEO AND AUDIO by drealnamdy(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2014
Lovely track....T I was smooth as alwys...sound lik songs frm d 80's...mode fp jare...
Re: Official Premiere: PSquare ft TI - Ejeajo DOWNLOAD VIDEO AND AUDIO by burnerboy: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Official Premiere: PSquare ft TI - Ejeajo DOWNLOAD VIDEO AND AUDIO by nairacobra: 11:22am On Aug 29, 2014
burnerboy: real link http://www.naijawhistle.com/music-download-p-square-eja-jo-ft-t/
which one b real link. the one i drop na fake? i no talk say make u no drop link just mind ur words
Re: Official Premiere: PSquare ft TI - Ejeajo DOWNLOAD VIDEO AND AUDIO by nairacobra: 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Booty4me: Op you fast o

The music just dropped few hours ago

Downloading 89%

Meanwhile first to comment

Dancing shoki

yes boss, you are always first with www.
Re: Official Premiere: PSquare ft TI - Ejeajo DOWNLOAD VIDEO AND AUDIO by burnerboy: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
nairacobra: which one b real link. the one i drop na fake? i no talk say make u no drop link just mind ur words
Hehehe
Re: Official Premiere: PSquare ft TI - Ejeajo DOWNLOAD VIDEO AND AUDIO by Ebubeslym(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
dey no disappoint
Re: Official Premiere: PSquare ft TI - Ejeajo DOWNLOAD VIDEO AND AUDIO by KMTee(f): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
these guys are simply the best, no doubt

o make sense baje

#i gat the magic ejeajo#

(1) (Reply)

#adam - A Song By A Nairalander (play & Download) / Wizkid Ft Patoranking / Download Wizkid Ft. Tiwa Savage - MY CRUSH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.