Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California (1559 Views)

Search, Buy And Export Any Vehicle Of Your Choice With Auctionexport! / Search and buy your car locally on CarXus.com! / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 29, 2014
Greetings.

I have been thinking about offering this service for a while and I think it’s high time I placed it into practice and see what develops.

I’m not new on Nairaland, my previous moniker was Somorin#1

(A) Fee for my service of $500 / N82,500 paid in advance into my domicile account in Nigeria.
I will personally visit and validate up to three vehicles within 100 miles radius of my zip code of 91016. (If a car is sold prior to me checking it out that doesn’t count).
I can get the oil changed and full detail performed (at owners cost) prior to shipping.
I can get the tires changed (at owners cost) prior to shipping.
(B) Shipping from California is $2,000 (subject to shippers current pricing) and your car ships inside of a container (so less chance for wharf rats to get into it).

Addendums:

(A): My bank does not accept dollar deposits right now so payment will be in Naira and is at the daily rate at RiaMoneyTransfer.Com (today's rate is 190.45) = N95,321

(B) Shipping as of 1/28/2015, Cars $1,300 and SUVs $1,600, still depending on shippers price. I will not add anything to his price and you will get a receipt from his company. He's a Nigerian, so let's keep the money in our Nigerian community grin

Why you may like this idea:

You are buying the car of your choice based on your research, all I am doing is being your “Man On The Ground”.
Your car is going to be verified for you to make sure that it is what the seller say it is.
I am a car guy (I have personally owned over 250 vehicles including motorcycles and sea going vessels) so I have the experience that you need on the ground and the know how of the US market.

Why you may not like this idea:

I reserve the right to refuse service, so I might decide not to accept you as a client if I feel that it won’t lead to a mutually beneficial position for both of us. It is imperative that I receive nothing less than 100% feedback rating. (99% is a failure to me).
It defers from the typical preorder because it requires you to pay for the car in full plus shipping prior to your car being shipped.

Tools:

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=91016&endYear=2015&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&showcaseOwnerId=68739531&startYear=2000&sellerTypes=p&sellerType=p&numRecords=100&searchRadius=50&showcaseListingId=379471916

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/search/cto?autoMinYear=2000

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/search/cto?autoMinYear=2000

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/search/cto?autoMinYear=2000

Optional services:

If you find a particular that is outside of my service area we can make special arrangements for me to go and verify it.
If you need to have special custom work done such as lowering, raising it up, installing wheels/tires, etc I can get all that down for you.

Recap:

Contact me so we can get to know each other and sign our agreement.
Pay $500 or N92,500 in to my domicile account in Nigeria
Buyer starts searching online and identifies 3 main choice of cars within 50 miles radius of US zip code 91016
I will go and verify the three cars and send you a report
Buyer will make full car payment to seller direct or via me plus the shipping cost of $2,000 to shipper direct or via me
I will deliver the vehicle to shipper at the earliest opportunity
Shipper can clear the vehicle in Nigeria or you can use any of the recognized clearing agents on Nairaland.

It’s pretty straight forward, at least I think it should be.

While this is not my day job, you can rest assured that I will take you seriously as a paying customer, provide you with excellent customer service, be available and in communication with you through out the work performance.

Be prepared to receive an exceptional level of customer service that you may not be used to as a Nigerian.

Thank you for the consideration.

Somorin O.
In USA: Pasadena, Ca
In Nigeria: Ibadan, Oyo
USA Cellphone number is 909-206-2214
Nigeria Cellphone number is 080-505-68086 (Currently in the US so it’s switched off, but will be in LOS Feb 2015).
WhatsApp is 909-206-2214 - (Please, this is reserved for ONLY business purposes)
BBM pin is 52C396B4 - (Please, this is reserved for ONLY business purposes)
Email is SomorinO@City.NG

I appreciate your time and I recognize that you have choices, please appreciate my time and only contact me when you're seriously ready for this service.

1 Like

Re: I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
eBay member since 2002 with a solid 100% feedback rating, you can trust me as I value my integrity and honesty.

If you don't buy from me then we're both loosing money grin

Re: I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
An interesting development.

Apparently shipping is $1,300 and not $2,000 like I thought.

Bonus all around grin
Re: I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California by sexybol(m): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
The ebay account you are using as proof is not showing any face, it means you remain faceless!
Re: I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
sexybol: The ebay account you are using as proof is not showing any face, it means you remain faceless!

Excellent, thank you for your most gracious feedback.

Have a wonderful evening.
Re: I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 24, 2014
I recognize that a minute percentage of our fellow citizens have compromised the integrity of online commerce and some may be jittery of dabbling in this future means of commerce.

For the astute client who is serious about purchasing my service, I have a portfolio of references which includes both my USA and Nigerian national passport, California and Oyo state drivers license.

Additionally, I can provide any documentation, within reason, that is required to ensure and help you thoroughly vet me.

I take complete pride in my honesty and integrity.

Please remember that I reserve the right to refuse service in situations that I feel will not be mutually rewarding and especially one that I will not earn 100% satisfaction (to me 99.9% is a failure).

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California by txswat: 12:29am On Sep 24, 2014
Bros just out of curiosity is your container a direct sail to the coast of west africa because $1300 seems rather low from Cali.
Re: I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 24, 2014
txswat: Bros just out of curiosity is your container a direct sail to the coast of west africa because $1300 seems rather low from Cali.

An astute question, But first this yah user ID cause person to fear small small grin

I called my shipper, a fellow Nigerian who has an unblemished record with me, and he again confirmed that it is indeed $1,300 and this is inside a sealed container (you can't ship roro from Los Angeles ports).

Now that being said I expect SUVs and Trucks to have higher shipping rate.

Thank you.

PS: So my last shipment I tracked the container from LA but I know that it changed ships somewhere in Europe (I think Spain but I could be wrong). It takes 2months and a week to get from Los Angeles to Apapa.

So friends, you still have time to get your best friend, Wife, squeeze on the side (hey I just help you with cars and not relationships grin ) that perfect xmas gift.

I also maintain complete client confidentiality so you are assured that I will not post any detail of your most private financial transactions on an online forum.

Re: I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California by txswat: 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
I be SWAT team member na grin grin....good luck in your bizness!
Re: I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
txswat: I be SWAT team member na grin grin....good luck in your bizness!

Thank you for the well wishes.
Re: I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California by LordReed(m): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2014
Aren't California based cars more expensive because of taxes?
Re: I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
LordReed:
Aren't California based cars more expensive because of taxes?

No they are not more expensive.

If you buy with the intent to export, then no sales tax is required.

I encourage my clients to buy from private parties as opposed to auction slaughter houses.

Additionally, California climate is the best for automobiles. As an added advantage.

Thank you.
Re: I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California by LordReed(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
CityNG:

No they are not more expensive.

If you buy with the intent to export, then no sales tax is required.

I encourage my clients to buy from private parties as opposed to auction slaughter houses.

Additionally, California climate is the best for automobiles. As an added advantage.

Thank you.

Okay but I once heard someone say the closeness to the sea was bad for his car's exterior.
Re: I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
LordReed:

Okay but I once heard someone say the closeness to the sea was bad for his car's exterior.

California is a vast state. It's like someone living in Igbo Ora that is complaining about the dust from the Sahara desert.

Unless you live in a coastal community then this is no issue. And most people who live there can afford to get their cars washed and waxed professionally.

We have coastal communities here, we have mountain communities, we have desert community.

What we don't have is ice and most importantly we don't use salt on the roads like some other states. Salt will ruin the undercarriages of motor vehicles in short term. I have seen 5 year old cars that were badly rusted.

Also California is the most stringent state as far as automobile maintenance is concerned. We also don't have the floods, the hailstorms that causes other states to salvage motor vehicles.

Many Americans from other states buy their used cars from the Western states for a reason.

Thanks.
Re: I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California by LordReed(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
CityNG:

California is a vast state. It;s like someone living in Igbo Ora that is complaining about the dust from the Sahara desert.

Unless you live in a coastal community then this is no issue. And most people who live there can afford to get their cars washed and waxed professionally.

We have coastal communities here, we have mountain communities, we have desert community.

What we don't have is ice and most importantly we don;t use salt on the roads like some other states. Salt will ruin the undercarriages of motor vehicles in short term. I have seen 5 year old cars that were badly rusted.

Also California is the most stringent state as far as automobile maintenance is concerned. We also don't have the floods, the hailstorms that causes other states to salvage motor vehicles.

Many Americans from other states buy their used cars from the Western states for a reason.

Thanks.

Thanks to you.

1 Like

Re: I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California by Marpol: 5:29am On Jan 03, 2015
Happy new year bro. Hope this service is still available?

1 Like

Re: I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 03, 2015
Marpol:
Happy new year bro. Hope this service is still available?

Thank you and same to you.

Yes, the service is always available.
Re: I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California by Fogman(m): 7:12am On Jun 09, 2018
Greetings.

I have been thinking about offering this service for a while and I think it’s high time I placed it into practice and see what develops.

I’m not new on Nairaland, my previous moniker was Somorin#1

(A) Fee for my service of $500 / N82,500 paid in advance into my domicile account in Nigeria.
I will personally visit and validate up to three vehicles within 100 miles radius of my zip code of 91016. (If a car is sold prior to me checking it out that doesn’t count).
I can get the oil changed and full detail performed (at owners cost) prior to shipping.
I can get the tires changed (at owners cost) prior to shipping.
(B) Shipping from California is $2,000 (subject to shippers current pricing) and your car ships inside of a container (so less chance for wharf rats to get into it).

Addendums:

(A): My bank does not accept dollar deposits right now so payment will be in Naira and is at the daily rate at RiaMoneyTransfer.Com (today's rate is 190.45) = N95,321

(B) Shipping as of 1/28/2015, Cars $1,300 and SUVs $1,600, still depending on shippers price. I will not add anything to his price and you will get a receipt from his company. He's a Nigerian, so let's keep the money in our Nigerian community grin

Why you may like this idea:

You are buying the car of your choice based on your research, all I am doing is being your “Man On The Ground”.
Your car is going to be verified for you to make sure that it is what the seller say it is.
I am a car guy (I have personally owned over 250 vehicles including motorcycles and sea going vessels) so I have the experience that you need on the ground and the know how of the US market.

Why you may not like this idea:

I reserve the right to refuse service, so I might decide not to accept you as a client if I feel that it won’t lead to a mutually beneficial position for both of us. It is imperative that I receive nothing less than 100% feedback rating. (99% is a failure to me).
It defers from the typical preorder because it requires you to pay for the car in full plus shipping prior to your car being shipped.

Tools:

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=91016&endYear=2015&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&showcaseOwnerId=68739531&startYear=2000&sellerTypes=p&sellerType=p&numRecords=100&searchRadius=50&showcaseListingId=379471916

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/search/cto?autoMinYear=2000

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/search/cto?autoMinYear=2000

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/search/cto?autoMinYear=2000

Optional services:

If you find a particular that is outside of my service area we can make special arrangements for me to go and verify it.
If you need to have special custom work done such as lowering, raising it up, installing wheels/tires, etc I can get all that down for you.

Recap:

Contact me so we can get to know each other and sign our agreement.
Pay $500 or N92,500 in to my domicile account in Nigeria
Buyer starts searching online and identifies 3 main choice of cars within 50 miles radius of US zip code 91016
I will go and verify the three cars and send you a report
Buyer will make full car payment to seller direct or via me plus the shipping cost of $2,000 to shipper direct or via me
I will deliver the vehicle to shipper at the earliest opportunity
Shipper can clear the vehicle in Nigeria or you can use any of the recognized clearing agents on Nairaland.

It’s pretty straight forward, at least I think it should be.

While this is not my day job, you can rest assured that I will take you seriously as a paying customer, provide you with excellent customer service, be available and in communication with you through out the work performance.

Be prepared to receive an exceptional level of customer service that you may not be used to as a Nigerian.

Thank you for the consideration.

Somorin O.
In USA: Pasadena, Ca
In Nigeria: Ibadan, Oyo
USA Cellphone number is 909-206-2214
Nigeria Cellphone number is 080-505-68086 (Currently in the US so it’s switched off, but will be in LOS Feb 2015).
WhatsApp is 909-206-2214 - (Please, this is reserved for ONLY business purposes)
BBM pin is 52C396B4 - (Please, this is reserved for ONLY business purposes)
Email is SomorinO@City.NG

I appreciate your time and I recognize that you have choices, please appreciate my time and only contact me when you're seriously ready for this service.
Re: I Can Help You Search And Export Your Car From California by BizErikah: 2:36am On Jun 16, 2018
Is this still valid?

(1) (Reply)

2. Units Of Camrys Envilops,1units of Toks muscle,1corola s'etc *nigerian Used! / First Body!! Bmw 5series 2001 Model@550k Neg / Mercedes Gwagon 012 Masonry Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.