Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Start Printing Recharge Vouchers From Your Room - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Start Printing Recharge Vouchers From Your Room (751 Views)

How To Start Printing Recharge Card / Software For Printing Gsm Recharge Vouchers / Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Printing Recharge Vouchers From Your Room by emymeeky: 8:38am On Aug 29, 2014
Right now as am typing this, hundreds of people in my locality are already placing orders for recharge vouchers ( whole sale). This is not surprising as thousands of people demand for these vouchers everyday. Recharge card printing has become lucrative and the profitability is on the increase as more and more people demand for it daily.
Looking at the recharge printing market, one can see it's quite unsaturated( I mean, few people are in the business). This is as a result of lack of technology enlightenment. Owing to this, people tend to believe that recharge card printing is meant for only the ' big guys' ... like you must be an MTN staffer to start printing cards. People are more inclined to selling already printed vouchers than printing them, themselves as they lack the necessary wits to engage in the business.

Ironically, people that print recharge vouchers are not necessarily the big guys. Shockingly , you can start the business with as low as 10k (ie if you have a computer, a printer and the information am going to give you) and am not exaggerating.

To start this business, one does not only need to have the start-up capital, one also needs mentor-ship to start raking thousands daily in one's your account. I will provide you with the necessary tools(the software and most importantly, an ebook guide) for a very little price.

you can contact me below for more information. Am also on whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Scare Of The So Called Omo Onile? (become A Landlord Today) / How To Find Your True Calling / State Your Price And Get A Customized Web Presence for Almost Nothing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.