Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery (107256 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2014
The dissolution of the marriage between Christ Embassy Church founder, Pastor Christian Oyakhilome, and his wife, Rev. Anita Odegwa Oyakhilome, has entered the final phase, TheCable can report. The wife is seeking divorce on the grounds of “unreasonable behaviour” and “adultery”. She outlined several allegations against the pastor which TheCable cannot publish for legal reasons.

The divorce case, with Suit No FD14D01650, was filed on April 9, 2014 at Divorce Section A, Central Family Court, First Avenue House, High Holborn, London, UK, on Anita’s behalf by Attwaters Jameson Hill Solicitors, a full-service law firm with expertise in commercial law and a strong consumer focus in family, wills and estate, personal injury law and medical negligence.

Efforts to reconcile the popular couple, whose church is one of the biggest denominations in Nigeria and has branches all over world, have failed. They have two teenage daughters, Sharon and Charlyn. Oyakhilome is the president of Believers’ Love World Inc, the registered name of the Christian ministry, while his wife is the vice-president.

The pastor, according to an elder of the church, has denied allegations of adultery and believes his wife is being influenced by “bad friends” who are intent on destroying their home. While Anita believes she has been relegated in the scheme of things in the church, her husband has reportedly accused her of trying to usurp power and authority above her seniors in the ministry.

Sources told TheCable that the pastor had been making efforts to avoid divorce in the hope that the wife would eventually have a change of mind. However, TheCable can also report that the decree nissi was served on the charismatic pastor in his hotel room during a recent visit to the UK. Decree nissi, in legal terms, is like a yellow card in a football match which is a precursor to a red card (“decree absolute”) if no new evidence is provided to stall proceedings. Church insiders said Oyakhilome had been hoping for rapprochement, but he was left with no option than to receive the papers when the lawyers cornered him at his hotel in London. The decree absolute, which will effectively end the marriage, is expected to be issued soon while terms of the divorce will be worked out by the lawyers on both sides.

http://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-pastor-oyakhilomes-wife-finally-files-for-divorce-in-london-court | TheCable

6 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2014
Never underestimate the power of pusy. grin lipsrsealed

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Youngsage: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2014
grin grin grin
Diaris Godu in everything we are doing. You this Pastor. You see, God have catch you. Kontinu. Kontinu oh. Is it good? You think sey na only you waka come abi?

Now America has known all the things you have been doing, she have know.

But Final Judgement day his still coming. keep it up.

48 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by lomaxx: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2014
Konji na bastard grin

Na who go come go heaven now?

111 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 29, 2014
Endtime tinz shocked

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by vislabraye(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2014
Wow !! And they looked like the perfect couple. There are things we don't get to see.

19 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by bennygreat1(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2014
Hmmm.... What a World After God,,,,,,fear Women...

I just hope this post is NOT true.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by scribble: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2014
ALL MEN "CHEAT" wink

ladies over to you cool

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by phantom(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2014
people tend to forget that these men of GOD are human beings and not spirits as such they can fall by the wayside any day.

but that pastor Chris sef dey me like sharp guy sha.
when a pastor goes to the extent of curling his hair.
vanity if you ask me.

abi na the name 'Chris' ? look at okotie!

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Rikidony(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2014
CHAI KONJI NA BASTARD. EVEN MEN OF GOD NO FIT AVOID AM...... WELL LET THE FVCKING CONTINUE grin grin grin

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by GeoHen10: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2014
Ghensh d devil is @ work

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by zoeee(f): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2014
scribble: ALL MEN "CHEAT" wink

ladies over to you cool

Not all men....

216 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by achinaboy(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2014
now i know why he was preaching and preaching on men supremacy on wives, to support him unquenchable chkuchuku appetite..nonsense,,,again the woman in question, should know her man's love for nyashh and try and learn as many styles as possible to be able to keep this guy,,because as a married man i mean myself,,if my wife is able to grind my peper like crazy,which she does, i don't know what i will be looking in another chic's behind,,devil or no devil

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by eph12(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2014
None of my business cool

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by joycooten2002: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2014
The Lord have mercy on you @OP

11 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by joycooten2002: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2014
There is nothing like FD14D01650. Its a case involving another person. Why changing fact. Now I know that you guys are detractors

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Flandon(m): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2014
achinaboy: now i know why he was preaching and preaching on men supremacy on wives, to support him unquenchable chkuchuku appetite..nonsense,,,again the woman in question, should know her man's love for nyashh and try and learn as many styles as possible to be able to keep this guy,,because as a married man i mean myself,,if my wife is able to grind my peper like crazy,which she does, i don't know what i will be looking in another chic's behind,,devil or no devil
grin

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Arysexy(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2014
More reason for him to indulge in masturbation since he said it's not sin.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by vislabraye(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2014
If a man is surrounded with hot sexy babes everyday, e no go easy for am Oh. Thats why in some churches like MFM and Deeper Life, women must tie scarf and dress very modestly.

Just go to these contemporary churches, and see fine babes with smooth skin. Most of them are even looking for good husbands. They are attracted to pastors much more than and other man. If you are married, you will find one woman prettier than your wife. It's not easy.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by achinaboy(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2014
vislabraye: If a man is surrounded with hot sexy babes everyday, e no go easy for am Oh. Thats why in some churches like MFM and Deeper Life, women must tie scarf and dress very modestly.

Just go to these contemporary churches, and see fine babes with smooth skin. Most of them are even looking for good husbands. They are attracted to pastors much more than and other man. If you are married, you will find one woman prettier than your wife. It's not easy.
then if prety women is the problem of a man,the u try ur best and get a prety lady,and also test the machine before u buy,some people pretends to be christians, no chuku before marriage, and then they found out after marriage that the lady go just lay down without shaking the engine, and oh ohoo u starts regret and and u remember ur old gall that can shake the engine well well, and finally u stats cheating,,,,so my point is if u love woman like i do,,get a prety wife,,and also test and confirm that she is good finito then enjoy,,,my opinion anyway

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by chumakk: 10:17am On Aug 29, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by larryUG(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2014
Am i surprised that he is being accused of adultery? Hell No. if a man like him will say masturbation is not a sin, i wont be surprised if he committed adultery. na very minor sin to him ( assuming he considers it a sin)

31 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by egopersonified(f): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2014
God dey, all man work out your salvation

9 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Iluvberem: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2014
joycooten2002: The Lord have mercy on you @OP

Why?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by chimzyblack(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2014
SOME PEEPS ARE ALREADY POSTING RUBISSH.
HOW DO U KNW THAT HE COMMITTED ADULTERY WHERE U DERE WHEN HE WAS COMMITTING IT?

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by kel4soft: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2014
OP, What will you gain by opening this thread here?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by priscaoge(f): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2014
Don't let ur hubby go out "HUNGRY" or "HOR•NY". Maybe the woman didn't play her part well n the pastor couldn't control d konji lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. #JustThinking

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by jmoore(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2014

If you believe everything you read without verification then you need to format your brain .

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2014
Na today thing? ? Pastors fu*king their members since 1960

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by ikennakennedy: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2014
Arysexy: More reason for him to indulge in masturbation since he said it's not sin.
lol grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by ikennakennedy: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2014
chimzyblack: SOME PEEPS ARE ALREADY POSTING RUBISSH.
HOW DO U KNW THAT HE COMMITTED ADULTERY WHERE U DERE WHEN HE WAS COMMITTING IT?
can you now prove he is wrongly accussed shocked

34 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.