Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

The Dynamics Of Cocoa Export Business In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Dynamics Of Cocoa Export Business In Nigeria (2321 Views)

Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) / Cocoa Export Merchants In Oyo, Osun And Ogun? / Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dynamics Of Cocoa Export Business In Nigeria by Adesiji77: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2014
Dear All,

I am new in this section.

To support a client's application for a loan application, I am doing a modest write-up on the cocoa export industry. I would be grateful if i can get useful contributions to support this endeavor.

Here are the major areas that i require clarifications;

-What is the typical transaction dynamics of coca export business?
-What is the nature of rivalry and intensity of competition; ease of and/or barriers to entry and other factors that affect competitive advantage in the industry?
-What are the distribution and selling terms? (i.e whether the players sells on cash basis or provides credit terms and the average number of days of credit given.)
-The operating cycle of the industry
-The major risks and workable mitigants.

I would be grateful if i can get useful inputs. Thank you.
Re: The Dynamics Of Cocoa Export Business In Nigeria by OXYZ: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
You can go to Cocoa Research Institutes at Ibadan and get yourself educated on the questions you are asking,if you really mean business.

1 Like

Re: The Dynamics Of Cocoa Export Business In Nigeria by 9jabizhelp(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2014
Are You A Beginner and want to start Export Business....Check this E-book. It gives you a step By Step information on how to start export business in Nigeria.

Click the link http://monetizenigeria..com/p/home-based-export-business-for-beginners.html

Re: The Dynamics Of Cocoa Export Business In Nigeria by curiousmind11: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Why export cocoa when we import chocolate? I was surprised when I was told that we don't produce chocolate in Nigerian, yet the process seem to be simple. Does it mean it is not profitable to produce chocolate in Nigeria or I got a wrong info?
Re: The Dynamics Of Cocoa Export Business In Nigeria by Izzy77(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
Blessed.C.Cedar General Merchant Enterprise.
We have an Urgent request for
over 30MT-200MT of Dry Split Ginger
Grade A, Cocoa Grade 1, Sesame Seed (white) Grade 1 for now.
Supply is already on going ..
Commodity: Dry Split Ginger
Grade A, splitted in big size, without hole, no root or stem. And should be packaged in 40, 50kg, and measured accurately.
First Delivery: 30MT, quantity to
be increase thereafter.
Delivery Location: Lagos.
Payment Method: Cash on
Delivery after inspection of
goods.
Proceedure:
1. Supplier to provide Sample of
Dry Split Ginger Grade A. Cocoa Grade 1. Sesame Seed Grade 1.
2. LPO and Bank Guarantee is
issued to Supplier immediately
Sample Quality
is confirmed, & supply commence immediately. Interested supplier should contact me 08122814885. Izzygizz@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Shea Butter,pkn And Ginger Available In Large Quantity / Noiler Chicks And Poultry Waste Avaialable / Harmattan And Germination: What You Can Do To Mitigate The Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.