Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Exposed! Wizkid Is On Nairaland!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Exposed! Wizkid Is On Nairaland!!! (1028 Views)

Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / Exposed: Nneka123's Real Identity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed! Wizkid Is On Nairaland!!! by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2014
I just discovered it,my friend's brother is a musician "Klymax" of "fantasy" and he is wizkid's friend,they were talking yesterday on phone and when I heard the voice,I said the person sounded like wizzy and klymax said it was,I asked if I could talk to him and when he agreed,I said I was a fan and commended him for his good work,then I asked if he was on NL and he said yes,I asked him for his moniker and when he told me,I couldnt believe its someone well known on NL but has been hiding his true identity,he asked me not to expose him though,and he says he doesnt come on NL that often.
Wizzy,I no reveal your moniker,just doing my obligation to my fellow NLanders say you dey NL.
Wizzy,just come out and stop dey hide,you dey even enter Sexuality section grin ,chai!
Re: Exposed! Wizkid Is On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2014
Just passing by....
Re: Exposed! Wizkid Is On Nairaland!!! by lirusehn(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2014
guy yo mad? undecided

1 Like

Re: Exposed! Wizkid Is On Nairaland!!! by Guykhena(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2014
Nigga you crazy....
Re: Exposed! Wizkid Is On Nairaland!!! by dytbabe: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2014
Mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Exposed! Wizkid Is On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2014
...Na like that the thing dey start small small....

1 Like

Re: Exposed! Wizkid Is On Nairaland!!! by Skynetlodgetk(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2014
SO! dose dz stop d spread of ebola in naija! Mtcheeeew!

http:///rIylQ
Re: Exposed! Wizkid Is On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2014
SMALLPENIS: I just discovered it,my friend's brother is a musician "Klymax" of "fantasy" and he is wizkid's friend,they were talking yesterday on phone and when I heard the voice,I said the person sounded like wizzy and klymax said it was,I asked if I could talk to him and when he agreed,I said I was a fan and commended him for his good work,then I asked if he was on NL and he said yes,I asked him for his moniker and when he told me,I couldnt believe its someone well known on NL but has been hiding his true identity,he asked me not to expose him though,and he says he doesnt come on NL that often.
Wizzy,I no reveal your moniker,just doing my obligation to my fellow NLanders say you dey NL.
Wizzy,just come out and stop dey hide,you dey even enter Sexuality section grin ,chai!

I thought we settled that you won't open this thread??

Now everybody's aware

1 Like

Re: Exposed! Wizkid Is On Nairaland!!! by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Now everybody's aware

you just exposed yourself grin
I didn't say anything. grin
and davido( andyblaze ) keep hiding o!
oga banky Wellington ( boiledcorn ), be hiding too o!
Re: Exposed! Wizkid Is On Nairaland!!! by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2014
temigracie: ...Na like that the thing dey start small small....

I am telling you, small, small. grin kiss
Re: Exposed! Wizkid Is On Nairaland!!! by shortgun(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2014
SMALLPENIS: I just discovered it,my friend's brother is a musician "Klymax" of "fantasy" and he is wizkid's friend,they were talking yesterday on phone and when I heard the voice,I said the person sounded like wizzy and klymax said it was,I asked if I could talk to him and when he agreed,I said I was a fan and commended him for his good work,then I asked if he was on NL and he said yes,I asked him for his moniker and when he told me,I couldnt believe its someone well known on NL but has been hiding his true identity,he asked me not to expose him though,and he says he doesnt come on NL that often.
Guy, why everything just small for your side................. Smallpenis, small brain, smallest intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Exposed! Wizkid Is On Nairaland!!! by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2014
shortgun:
Guy, why everything just small for your side................. Smallpenis, small brain, smallest intelligence.

na so God do am oooo grin
Re: Exposed! Wizkid Is On Nairaland!!! by benELOHIM7(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
what of oga don moen (mi_corazon) grin
SMALLPENIS:

you just exposed yourself grin
I didn't say anything. grin
and davido( andyblaze ) keep hiding o!
oga banky Wellington ( boiledcorn ), be hiding too o!
Re: Exposed! Wizkid Is On Nairaland!!! by Lordaweezy: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
lol....miserable guys... duh who cares even obama is on nl

get a life!!!!
Re: Exposed! Wizkid Is On Nairaland!!! by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
benELOHIM7: what of oga don moen (mi_corazon) grin

he don leave NL tey tey grin
Re: Exposed! Wizkid Is On Nairaland!!! by horlabiyi(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
The height of joblessness. You need a life asap
Re: Exposed! Wizkid Is On Nairaland!!! by widowhusband: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Now everybody's aware

laf wan kill me, hijacker, pirate etc etc etc
Re: Exposed! Wizkid Is On Nairaland!!! by delishpot: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2014

world people. if say him no hail you now, you go say him rude. why you want come spoil him show nau? him jejely hide him head all these while. you want come form say you know am shey? na because him tell you abi? lesson learnt sha Mr wizkid, lesson learnt. No dey open nyansh for who you no sure of. No be every body fit close mouth. some people if dem get info or secrete for hand, na so dem body go dey do them like soldier ant climb dem, till dem let am out.
whizkid, if you see this my post, I dey hail you o. I am a fan. autograph my profile abeg nor vex.
Oya pkakurumo pkakurumo ko jo da da.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Really Happens After Your Credit Card Is Stolen / Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) / If You Did Not See It Then You Are In The Indomie Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.