Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Should I Mate My German Shepherd Dog With A Caucasian Dog? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Should I Mate My German Shepherd Dog With A Caucasian Dog? (2942 Views)

How I Lost My Female German Shepherd Dog During Pregnancy. / I Need Advice, My German Shepherd Just Littered 7puppies(photo) / Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Mate My German Shepherd Dog With A Caucasian Dog? by Gidihub: 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
She is a german shepherd dog, but possess all the features of a caucatian, tho shes nt too big... i also suspect shes frm a caucatian blood, tho her parents are gsd
Re: Should I Mate My German Shepherd Dog With A Caucasian Dog? by padeolu: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
That looks like a pure German shepherd ...

It has no feature of Caucasian mountain or shepherd

The hair, ears, tail, size n mouth is different from that of a cauc.. I used to av a Gsd n I presently av Caucasian dog...so I know what am saying
Re: Should I Mate My German Shepherd Dog With A Caucasian Dog? by Gidihub: 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
padeolu: That looks like a pure German shepherd ...

It has no feature of Caucasian mountain or shepherd

The hair, ears, tail, size n mouth is different from that of a cauc.. I used to av a Gsd n I presently av Caucasian dog...so I know what am saying

ok... bcs sm of my frnds wu hv caucatians too hv said she might b a gsd cauc mix
Re: Should I Mate My German Shepherd Dog With A Caucasian Dog? by Seun(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
Can you post pictures of her biological parents?
Re: Should I Mate My German Shepherd Dog With A Caucasian Dog? by padeolu: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Gidihub:

ok... bcs sm of my frnds wu hv caucatians too hv said she might b a gsd cauc mix
how old the dog? aw much of ur dog history do u know?
Re: Should I Mate My German Shepherd Dog With A Caucasian Dog? by Gidihub: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
a year plus nw
Re: Should I Mate My German Shepherd Dog With A Caucasian Dog? by Gidihub: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Seun: Can you post pictures of her biological parents?

nah i dnt hv dt
Re: Should I Mate My German Shepherd Dog With A Caucasian Dog? by Gidihub: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
dis i believe is her father, but her mum hv got no idea of
Re: Should I Mate My German Shepherd Dog With A Caucasian Dog? by coolsegun2002: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2014
He's just a damn hairy gsd....that dont make him a caucasian....his ears is a standard gsd postion...his legs are perfect gsd..colours is great...am not a dog expert ooooo...but I would say a pure gsd cross would be great cos me personally don't like the cross btw gsd nd caucasins....genetics can be crazy..
Re: Should I Mate My German Shepherd Dog With A Caucasian Dog? by Eveezy(m): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2014
Your dog is probably jst a long haired GSD, it is posible for two short haired gsd or medium coat to litter a long coat GSD, jst as it is pppppposible for 2 black nd tan gsd to litter a solid white or solid black gsd, especially if they carry the gene in dem, it is rare bt very pppposible, it culd occur in like one out of a hundred or 500, though according to some standard it is considered a fault nd nt regarded as good breeding,from what I see, if ur gsd was to be medium coat or short coat, it would ve an overall black blanket nd. Little tan markings unlike the father who has a black saddle, so if u say bth parents are really gsd, then she is also a gsd who carries d recessive long coat gene in her. So my guy mate her with a gsd

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Name Of This Creature (photos) / Diver Encounters Giant 20-foot Anaconda (pic's + Video) / Need A 20k Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.