Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Mtv Africa Music Awards ( Aka The Mama's) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mtv Africa Music Awards ( Aka The Mama's) (1235 Views)

Dj Klem –sumo Mi Ft. Mo’cheddah & Trigmatic: Mo'cheddah Deserved The MAMA ? / Mtv Africa Music Awards With Zain: ( Aka The Mama's) / Mtv Africa Music Awards 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtv Africa Music Awards ( Aka The Mama's) by gafunky77(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2008
MTV Networks Africa and telecommunication giant Zain have joined forces to launch the MTV Africa Music Awards with Zain, an exhilarating celebration of Africa's music talent. MTV's first ever awards ceremony for the African continent, the MTV Africa Music Award with Zain (a.k.a the MAMA's) will take place on 22 November in Abuja and honours the passion, creativity, and artistry of the African music industry, showcasing the continent's brightest and best contemporary music and artistes to a global audience.

The first, star-studded MTV Africa Music Awards with Zain music and entertainment extravaganza will take place at the Abuja Velodrome in Nigeria on saturday 22 November 2008 in front of thousands of musicians and celebrities as well the media and music fans.

The MTV Africa Music Awards with Zain (aka the MAMA's) will take the form of a 2-hr TV spectacular, combining performances from top African and international stars with award presentations and an international superstar host. Don't miss it on DSTV channel 322!

The MTV Africa Music Awards with Zain (aka the MAMA's) will be preceded by four high octane concerts, celebrating the musicians nominated for the awards.

The concerts, featuring international musicians and local nominees will take place in Johannesburg ( 13 November), Nairobi (15 November), the Democratic Republic of Congo ( 11 November), and Lagos ( 18 November).

Visit http://www.mama.mtvbase.com/ for details.

Voting can be done via the website or on MXit Mobile/PC. Got MXit?

Visit http://www.mxit.com for background details and register on the Nigerian forum via http://forum.mxit.com

The above link should lead you to the parent forum ( South African forum index). Search on the top right corner whilst on the SA forum for the Nigerian flag. Click on the flag and help is just near, Once you're on the Nigeria forum, click on register and follow the simple guidelines.

I'll be there to assist you in getting the best of your "new found lover" ( MXit), the leading mobile instant messaging social network in Africa!

C U THERE!!!

Konstriktor ( PM )

MXit Nigerian forum Insider
Re: Mtv Africa Music Awards ( Aka The Mama's) by Dclique(m): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2008
Wow!!,i cant wait
Re: Mtv Africa Music Awards ( Aka The Mama's) by malikalhaj: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2008
U can't wait bawo
@poster
u don crase, i no even need to read wetin u write cos na wrong section u paste ur stuff put
Re: Mtv Africa Music Awards ( Aka The Mama's) by semid4lyfe(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2008
@poster,u don miss road o.Moderator,where ya @?Get dis 4kin thread of dis section.
M.A.M.A ko P.A.P.A ni.
yeye.
Re: Mtv Africa Music Awards ( Aka The Mama's) by semid4lyfe(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2008
@poster,u don miss road o.Moderator,where ya @?Get dis 4kin thread of dis section.
M.A.M.A ko P.A.P.A ni.
yeye.
Re: Mtv Africa Music Awards ( Aka The Mama's) by gafunky77(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2008
Guys why do you envy or beef so easily? I wonder why some of we Nigerians are quick in wanting to see fault in what the next man is doing? All I have done is to provide you with information which perhaps you had no prior knowledge. Where the info is posted is not for you to judge, let the moderators do their jobs. And to answer the contributors on this thread who booed the author, the essence of what is posted here is phone related as MXit is one of the voting portals to which the artiste supporters are referred. So think through what you write, before trying to point accusation fingers carelessly,
Re: Mtv Africa Music Awards ( Aka The Mama's) by shilling(f): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2008
@ gafunky77

MXit is a nice site. How do we vote for the MAMAS?
Re: Mtv Africa Music Awards ( Aka The Mama's) by gafunky77(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2008
@ shilling, you'll need to get MXit on your mobile downloaded on your mobile phone first. Check first if your phone is GPRS/WAP enabled. Request for your settings from your network provider. Once its been installed, enter www.mxit.com/wap on your mobile phone browser. If you have operamini, just google search MXit and click on download. Follow the simple instructions thereon.

Just a comment- I'll advice you got registered on the Nigerian forum via this link http://forum.mxit.com/nig/index.php

If this link doesn't work, try http://forum.mxit.com . This will take you to the parent ( South African ) forum. Search at the top of the page for the Nigerian flag and click on it. This should link you to the Nigerian forum. Get registered on the forum and I'll get back to you shortly!. Join the evolution

C U THERE!

Konstriktor (PM)

MXit Nigerian Forum Insider
Re: Mtv Africa Music Awards ( Aka The Mama's) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2008
@poster, sorry I have to say this. . .but this is so retarded. .
Re: Mtv Africa Music Awards ( Aka The Mama's) by Cleanman(m): 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2008
Fault finders indeed!!!,
Re: Mtv Africa Music Awards ( Aka The Mama's) by tobaina: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2008
tsheeew!!!
Re: Mtv Africa Music Awards ( Aka The Mama's) by Dclique(m): 11:37pm On Oct 27, 2008
Guys chill,the guys info relates to phone ina way.
Re: Mtv Africa Music Awards ( Aka The Mama's) by gafunky77(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2008
@ Boss and Cleanman, if you've got nothing reasonable to add or say in then it's better you keep off this thread!!

@ Dclique, thx for bailing me out. some dude have some complex of some kind, and they only look for channels to talk trash,

MXit is a mobile instant messaging social network that works via GPRS/WAP connectivity. Where else should a topic as regards this be posted?

You have the option to vote for your favourite MAMA's nominees on MXit.

If you wanna know how get going on MXit. Join me on the forum. see the link above and get registered. I'll get back to you shortly.

C U THERE!!

Konstriktor (PM)

MXit Nigerian forum Insider.
Re: Mtv Africa Music Awards ( Aka The Mama's) by Mustay(m): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2008
Moved to Music
Re: Mtv Africa Music Awards ( Aka The Mama's) by spikedcylinder: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2008
How much are the tickets sef? Anyone knows?

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Help Me Solve Dis?which Nigerian Artist/song Does This Remind U Of? / New Music : Bigiano – As E Dey Hot / Do You Desire To Work As A Radio Presenter, Or A Voice-over Artist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.