Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election (14343 Views)

Stop Granting Waivers To Dangote, Stallion And Others- Customs Boss / PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver / Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by atlwireles: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
This is not good news, PDP Adamawa is just setting themselves up for real internal troubles.
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by drsteroid(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Politicians fooling nigerians since 1960.
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Even if you dont like PDP, you can hardly fault its structures and systems.
looting structure. Lol.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by NosaHenry(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
I hope they also grant me waiver to participate in EDO 2016 gubernatorial primary election. What is good for the goose is also good ...............
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by o2k(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Internal democracy, this is what APC lacks all they do is selection by one man that wears glasses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by morefire: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
EdCure: A waiver to be a cankerworm loser, to be spotted in the den of the retrogressives, and to be identified among those that mean no good for Nigeria.

because a prodigal son has gone back home he is now a canker-some loser.. LOL see you after feb 2015

2 Likes

Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by feedthenation(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Just hope this won't cause some internal fightings - PDP just don't follow its own rules and constitution.

"Clearly states anyone desiring any electoral position must have been a member for two years".
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by allanphash7(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
am sorry for you ribadu
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
rozayx5: bad news for egoat and co grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

would really like Ribadu as Adamawa Governor, not the crap candidate PDP presented in Osun undecided
Dat PDP candidate crap no bi small. As much as they hated ogbeni, he is still the lesser evil
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by ugoezeik(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Seun so U av d gut to ban me for a day ehh? Since Wey U don start dis war let's see who win. Shebi ribadu don get waiver abi? Now U go see wahala. so U no kwn say ribadu na my uncle ehh? Before na hack now go b efcc. Watch n see
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by strangest(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
EdCure: A waiver to be a cankerworm loser, to be spotted in the den of the retrogressives, and to be identified among those that mean no good for Nigeria.

Another story for the gods... Being perfect is an individual thing... Once a perfect man, always a perfect man... He is still a young man, if he can do a good job in Adamawa then he will be projected for presidency... Sai Ribadu!! Sai PDP!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by maestroferddi: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Folks should better get used to the very high probability that Ribadu is the next governor of Adamawa State.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by san316(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Step one crossed by Ribadu. But who would ever think he won't be given the waiver? Was his defection not based on PDP's request? They sure could take him to the point of contesting. However, my fear is that they might take him to the primaries and leave him hanging there. By then he would av lost the chance to contest under APC (Wch wld av made him a threat to PDP) and would have become completely irrelevant in PDP(I cnt be loyal to ppl that tricked me) and finally, he wld have died politically. Ribadu has a history of being betrayed. I hope i'm wrong.
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by 1miccza: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
RichDad1: This is getting interesting.
Let the Rice sharing begin.

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) how about the meat sharing?
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by RichDad1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
1miccza:

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) how about the meat sharing?

It's already on the rice nau?
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by 1miccza: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
RichDad1:
It's already on the rice nau?

They might just demand for bags
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by RichDad1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
1miccza:

They might just demand for bags
Oga wetin be your own? You guys should manage that nau? Don't bankrupt this government before swearing-in kwa?
Phee Di Phee, Fawa 2 De Phipu
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by 1miccza: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
RichDad1:
Oga wetin be your own? You guys should manage that nau? Don't bankrupt this government before swearing-in kwa?
Phee Di Phee, Fawa 2 De Phipu

Bros but our hei phee shee people shared half bags now eh bros you go lose votes ooo
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by Chinom(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
rozayx5: bad news for egoat and co grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

would really like Ribadu as Adamawa Governor, not the crap candidate PDP presented in Osun undecided

That frog of a man was a wrong choice for Osun. Adamawa people are really spoild for choice. Marwa or Ribadu ?. Anyone will do, thank you. Not many states have this previledge.
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by rozayx5(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Chinom:

That frog of a man was a wrong choice for Osun. Adamawa people are really spoild for choice. Marwa or Ribadu ?. Anyone will do, thank you. Not many states have this previledge.

never showed interest in Osun Politics cause Omisore had nothing to offer, if a powerful technocrat had been presented it would have been better
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by shehuAO: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
It's all madness.period.
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by shehuAO: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
It's all madness of the highest order,period.
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Its a pdp affair... APC in Adamawa shall be rise again!!!
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by daslimentceo: 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kush, Flavour, Morell shine in 'Half of a Yellow Sun' theme song, 'Let’s Live Together' [MOVIE] http:///1qbTCDW
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
NosaHenry: I hope they also grant me waiver to participate in EDO 2016 gubernatorial primary election. What is good for the goose is also good ...............
gringrin. Errmmm,please Ooh,I wll like to be first lady of Edo state Oogrin
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by bigglat: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
That's very sure. PDP is the only party with solid structure.
quote author=Sincere9gerian]Even if you dont like PDP, you can hardly fault its structures and systems.[/quote]
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by bigglat: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
That's very sure. PDP is the only party with solid structure.
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by thunderrider: 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
Now the game is just getting more interesting
Re: PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election by SenatorJames(m): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Please will this rice be per house or per ward? Because this will be too much for one person. If south westerners can collect rice to vote, who say people will not vote with just biscuit in Adamawa
RichDad1: This is getting interesting.
Let the Rice sharing begin.

@topic. One man with God (GEJ) is a majority.

I cant just explain the type of love that bounds Ribadu and Goodluck together, GEJ converted his (Ribadu) dismisal from police force to retirement, after which Ribadu still contested 2011 election against Goodluck calling him names, now he is back to PDP seeking governorship ticket, and the only person that decided his fortune was Jonathan.

*lip sealed*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. / Why Is Beard Allowed In The Navy But Disallowed In The Army And Airforce / Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.