Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun (32129 Views)

Fathia Balogun’s 48th Birthday Cake / Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old / Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by smudge2079(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Congratulations! who care anyway?

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Adyrin(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
I think this dude needs to grow up!
How many times have you see Fathia come to the media to say rubbish?
I think you are just a fatherless father with your childrens brain inside dat your yoruba coconut head!
Fathia is a lady of substance and I respect her for that! Continue hating, W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t on earth did she do dat can't be forgiven? E pass U̶̲̥̅̊ caught her [s][/s]cheating?
Arrant rubbish.....Jesus said...."Let he who is without sin be d first to cast a stone"
Saidi Balogun if yu were God you for kill lot and e family for sodom and gomorah!
Go n DIE dude!!!
Long live Fathia.....!

7 Likes

Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by LyfeJennings(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Na wa o.
what can make me hate someone soo much?
I never see am o. B4 now,I used to carry that bitter psyche but not anymore. I pray I dont have such mentality again.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Smooyis(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Abeg make person hear word jare. Dat woman may have her weaknesses but, i think she is God sent to you. Reject her at ur own peril.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by allanphash7(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
you are wrong bro
Lagbaja01: you didn't mind that business of yours at all by commenting on this thread. don't worry, u'll not die when it's not your time to die!!!
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by hikmojj(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
abeg when una start de gossip and y oga seun no create GOSSIP SECTION
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
When all this over grown kid start denying like this, you should know they are probably back for some time now. This next you will hear about this matter is maybe sa'deed re-proposing to fathia on val day
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Echosam: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
wow,.,! i never believed until i saw it...an awesome site for love and relationship diagnosis...check it out at www.virginology..com
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by daslimentceo: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kush, Flavour, Morell shine in 'Half of a Yellow Sun' theme song, 'Let’s Live Together' [MOVIE] http:///1qbTCDW
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by roufy235(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2014

Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by horlabiyi(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
jeamie: grabs boli and epa..bros give me small na kiss grin
lol, I dey stingy small but sha take
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rilwayne001: embarassed

Ki oluwa ba oogun esu wi

May God punish the devil
Ori esu ti baje ke.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by chamboy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by o2k(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Never say never
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by hammedyusuf64(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
rubbish.. local celeb
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by adebisicutie: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Chloekim: This guy is a joke. Its your first wife and you are yet to marry another so why not try and reconcile and forget the past. Life is all about forgiveness.

He has remarried. Why would they even keep asking him that question? He has remarried and that should e end of that.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Emmalot121(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
RICHBOI2: She has moved on long time ago.
She's even richer grin
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by anonymous6(f): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
RICHBOI2: She has moved on long time ago.

exactly so why is he bringing up this information now, well he and his ex-wife have been going in and out of court for years because of their divorce. He even wanted fathia to remove her last name, which is his and change back to her maiden name but Fathia refused. He needs to move on
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by allanphash7(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
LWKMD ooooooo
Tundeiab: "local celeb" ke? At least they are super star in their own right.

Mention one celeb representing your tribe...hmmm! None I guess.

Don't be rude please.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by anitaN(f): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Is fathia(d Ex wife) ready to be submisive as a wife or is she still career driven?let them consider d kids pls

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Tundeiab(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
allanphash7: LWKMD ooooooo
grin
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by meforyou1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
Don't even know who these two are. But am just surprised in two terms. What's d role of a marketer in film production? Thought producers and executive producers seek the actors and actresses and the director directs the whole show. The whole crew is under the direction of the director and they all practice together and act the film together. And even take pictures of the whole actors and actresses together. The film is a team work.
That's why I never watch Nigerian movies. how can an estranged couple say they never saw eye to eye throughout the production of the movie they both acted in. So strange to me.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by ebele1999: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
The region he came from can welcome dt!BUt as 4 me is bye bye 4 life.The children will always understand with both parents in their own ways sha.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
I only clicked to see if the Op posted her picture....that bish is FYNE!!!!
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
Story for the gods we will always hurt ourselves
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Saraben: pithure or Idonbilivit cry
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by zayhal(f): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
"Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die."
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Btruth: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Very childish reaction. Going separate ways doesn't mean you guys cannot talk to each other again. What worst has Fathia done? Worst will be you caught her with another man...patapata your friend. Abeg leave story, if you no talk to her..one million men will talk to her.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by olashas(f): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
gladpresh: op abeg trow me dat cane angry
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by olashas(f): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
gladpresh: op abeg trow me dat cane angry
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soma Becomes Payporte Fashion Ambassador (Photos) / Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) / First Class Queen Chichi Mbagwu Dazzles At Carnival,takes Selfies With UK Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.