Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

How To Lock And Protect Whatsapp With A Password For Android Users Only - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Lock And Protect Whatsapp With A Password For Android Users Only (1527 Views)

How Can I Download Whatsapp With My Nokia 5330? / iOS 7's Activation Lock And What You Need To Know Before Buying an iPhone. / Solution To MTN BIS Problem "Android Users Only " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Lock And Protect Whatsapp With A Password For Android Users Only by Skynetlodgetk(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Generally we do personal chat
on our whatsApp and we don’t
want
others to read our personal
messages(intruders),however,
whatsApp doesn't have
any login details and an intruder
can easily read your personal
messages.There are many
Apps to block the unauthorized
access
to your WhatsApp
messages.The best App we
found is WhatsApp
Lock.
Download chats Lock from the
link below and it protects your
messages with a password. So
that any other person cannot
enter
to your Whatsapp. This app lets
you protect your messages
from WhatsApp, BBM,
WeChat, Telegram, Viber, LINE,
Hangouts, GTalk, Facebook,
SMS,
Kakao Talk, Kik Messenger,
Tango, SnapChat, Twitter,
Instagram,
Tinder, MeetMe, Skype and
Yahoo Messenger behind a
PIN. Keep
you privacy and maintain
secure!
You can also configure it to
protect your images and videos
from
your device gallery.
[url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatsapplock&hl=en][/url]
Re: How To Lock And Protect Whatsapp With A Password For Android Users Only by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 08, 2016
Re: How To Lock And Protect Whatsapp With A Password For Android Users Only by tvreporter: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
www.whatsapp.com – How To Lock whatsapp on Android Phone
Re: How To Lock And Protect Whatsapp With A Password For Android Users Only by hunnme: 4:45am On May 03, 2017
http://technicalbudd.com/2017/04/bypass-sms-verification/ with this you can bypass tinder sms verification

(1) (Reply)

Android 4.4.4 Kitkat Update Lands On Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo I9300I / How To Update Htc G2 To Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Cm10.1 Aosp Rom / Tecno M3 Nexus Rom By Tevinlugther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.